/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #999

Big Bosom Edition 2

Previous: News:
>Daddy is gone, he left us for Beamdog
>Gameplay trailer for Obsidian's new RPG Tyranny now out
>New ME trailer, along with new info. Most of the leaked stuff appears to be true
>EA is shutting down the Bioware forums. Posting has been disabled, but you can access the archives until October 25th
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)

Sales:
Lots of sales on Steam (Gothic 1-3, Divinity: Original Sin, etc)
Baldur's Gate on sale on GoG

Andromeda info: pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Thinking about boobs

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=VvPcR_Ru3FM

Friendly reminder that Warden Day never came

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hRumpq0jX4
youtube.com/watch?v=D3thA7mCnJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=VKEAP_jviRc
youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0
m.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/55cog2/no_spoilers_did_bioware_forget_warden_day/d89udcz
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/30/Judge-rejects-plea-from-states-to-stop-US-from-giving-up-control-of-Internet/4381475244462/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dedder than ded

youtube.com/watch?v=3hRumpq0jX4

It was murder.
I can't tell if we were the primary target but someone made bullshit a bunch of senseless threads in a row to the point where /dag/ was bumped off pretty quickly.

The assassin might be lurking this very thread right now.

Ahem.

This post is dedicated to Solas

Weekes ordered a hit to cover up the Warden Day scandal

>2 hours between the last post in the old thread and the current OP
I'm pretty sure it just died because nobody posted

t. Assassin

Morrigan is cuter than solas

youtube.com/watch?v=D3thA7mCnJ8

youtube.com/watch?v=VKEAP_jviRc

Both are cute :3

Didn't someone from here draw this?

I don't think we ever had a drawfag with a similar artstyle

No, it's Nipuni.

Google her, a cutie like that would not post here *sighs*

>try to get my account back for which the email was somehow changed
>explain that I never changed the email and even have Order Numbers and Game Keys used for the games on that account and my email is in the email history of that account
>"answer this security question, give only one answer"
>don't remember because I always put in a couple buzzwords for security fields but pretty sure I gave the correct one
>"Thanks"
>"Please share all your email addresses with me."
>ridiculous request because I already said I never changed my email and already delivered overwhelming proof that the account is mine like game keys, order numbers and this being one of the account's emails
>ask for a first letter so I know if it's one of mine and confirmation whether or not I answered the security question correctly
>"Well, without verify the account ownership, we cannot share any information."
>ask what that means
>"We cannot share our account ownership verification policy with you."
Did I get cucked by Origin support? What the fuck do I do?

Wait until they verify your answers and try again?

>watching that Tyranny stream
>the female archer is "sassy" and curses all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0

He told me to fuck off and blocked me from contacting them through the chat. Obviously nothing more is being done on their side and he didn't tell me what I did wrong and or what I have to do to verify ownership.

Tyranny looks like all the bad parts of Dragon Age made into a 90s isometric RPG. Did all talent in Obsidian commit sodoku after Dungeon Siege 3 and the few stragglers remaining quit after Stick of Truth and PoE? Tranny doesn't even look as good as PoE.

Fun fact, Duncan actually tells Alistair in Origins to "lay of the sass" or something along those lines, makes it impossible to take him seriously even a little.

Screenshot the chat and send a formal complaint.

Use Parent-voice and don't put up with anymore of their shit.
If you can call their customer service line, do that. I hope you saved screenshots to rek someone's anus with their supervisor.

> I can't enjoy a work if the female characters in it aren't all waifu bait
Commit murder unto thyself.

I just remember some WIPs from these pictures posted here, guess it was just saved from tumblr then.
>a cutie like that would not post here
Wow rude
But yeah she's patootie

So if you were to hallucinate in the DA universe, would your hallucinations basically be like quick glimpses into the fade?

Just brain malfunctions I guess

>The DA Keep's twitter ruthlessly lied
>nothing for Warden's Day
>nothing AT ALL

Seriously, what were those guys thinking? I'm tempted to tweet the official DA twitter and get those other fuckers in trouble. That shit they pulled could have been actually damaging for the company.

There's a middle ground between being waifu bait and being an obnoxious twat that the player wants to murder on first encounter.

Do it.

>That shit they pulled could have been actually damaging for the company
I don't think anyone expected anything, user

I just think that this character archetype is annoying both by itself and by its association to Sera

First time playing Throne of Bhaal, should I play with the Ascension mod or not?

They announced "Something cool" though

I'd go without it, some of the additions to the final battle are pretty stupid and can ruin your immersion

> devs shouldn't always make it full waifu bait, but it should be waifuable at least somewhat
Yeah, go drown yourself.
Well, it's a thin line between a charismatic wit and an annoying twat, so I get where you're coming from.

Who this, she hot

No 1000 ever

Do you think we'll lose Veeky Forums soon from the Internet debacle?
If so, then no.. probably not.

What debacle?

Why is that girl exploding

Stop pretending to be retarded and replace waifuable with likeable.

I love kaiji

Akagi is better

It's good but I don't really know how to play mahjong so it was hard to follow sometimes

Yes

The official DA Keep's twitter said there would have been "something cool" for Warden's Day - people got hyped because of it, then punctually disappointed. Why did they even do that, what did they expect the reaction to be?

You're waifu just got DORFED

miscommunication with higher ups probably

>Yeah, go drown yourself.
t. knife-ears gollum lookalike

What do you think is in the super secret DA booklet

The final slut erhm I mean boss of Throne of Bhaal and the Baldur's Gate series.

They have teased around with it for such a ridiculous amount of time that I believe it's actually empty.

>have to make your waifu sit down if you want to caress her face
Being a dwarf must suck

Imagine this in freecam and how he is flying lmao..

You know, for a game series called Dragon Age the dragons aren't very important to the plot.

On the contrary, there seems to be dragons which are important but not a huge focus. The Archdemon and ancient gods, Flemeth, red lyrium dragon, and whatever happens in the anime about Cassandra which seems to involve dragons.

There are a lot of important dragons, they just aren't all over the place.

>Being a dwarf must suck
Every time my dwarf talked to Morrigan his head was at chest level, I didn't even want to romance her but things got out of hand. It's a shame there never was a dwarf romance in the series, my girthy noble dwarf should have had a shortstack girlfriend. Instead he had to climb the nietzsche fangirl witch.

It's weird, I'm not sure if I'm imagining things or not but Morrigan seem to have a thing for dwarves. She's always defending my dwarviness.

>I didn't even want to romance her
What are you, fucking gay?

> I can't handle banter and get triggered by interactions outside of my hugbox
Uh huh.

What's the hugbox in this context?

If you pretend that you don't understand what I'm talking about, them I'm going to call you an autist. What could possibly be worse than that?

I'm not the poster whom you're accusing of being a waifufag, I just don't get what you're trying to say

Probably just trying to start shit to fill the thread

Just another beautiful day/night in the beautiful city of /dag/

I was trying to find a way to indicate that that lad gets triggered when he isn't talked to in a, uh, non-condescending manner or something. I'm drunk, so don't demand much of me.

Yeah you really aren't making sense right now.

>Even reddit is mad about the Warden Day fuckup

autism?????

Reddit didn't even have a fucking thread for warden day

m.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/55cog2/no_spoilers_did_bioware_forget_warden_day/d89udcz
Christ. Imagine posting in a fascist shithole like this. All the poster said was that the Keep Twitter promised something cool

They had a Warden Day reminder thread a few weeks ago and still forgot about it until someone pointed out that nobody fucking remembered it. I think we are truly the only ones who waited for that day. Who else is even left if not reddit

>""the poster"""
>implying it wasn't you
lol

I'm infinitely superior to r*dd*t posters.

No, there was another post that was full of swearing, that is the one that got busted. The other ones are replies to that post, the replies stay even when the original post gets deleted.

Does anyone here NOT browse reddit

Me, unless I'm looking for something via google and a Reddit thread comes up

Probably some artwork ideas and sketches for DA4, that's why it's labelled "for internal use only".

gaider nudes

I sometimes visit some subreddits like running with dogs or fatlogic, but /dag/ is the only DA community I need!

All this pic needs is some vodka, cigarettes, and sunflower seeds

omg s1mple with the 4k one deag entry frag!!

Yaoi sketches, soda stains and a copy of Writing Fantasy Stories 101.

Not just those. There are also Great Dragons, who are way more powerful than High Dragons.

Flemeth made Calenhad drink the blood of a Great Dragon, making him become a Reaver. So in the Theirin line, people possess dragon blood.

When Maric had to defeat the Orlesians, Flemeth helped him too, but made him promise to go to an island in Rivain where one of her daughters was and re-awake the Great Dragons with his blood, which the dragons would have recognized as Calenhad's. Maric never fulfilled the promise because he was caught by a magister, who used his blood as a fuel for a powerful kind of fire magic (which the magister says to be the Qunari's birthright that they never discovered/forgot about).

A Great Dragon is awake, though: it's the Queen of the Great Dragon and it's currently hiding somewhere in Thedas, probably waiting for Flemeth/Mythal's orders. If she wanted it and its children to awaken, there must be an important reason (perhaps to kill the Evanuris?).

>sunflower seeds
Everyone knows that you should eat pickles and lard with vodka...

I have failed you, my slavic ancestors...

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/30/Judge-rejects-plea-from-states-to-stop-US-from-giving-up-control-of-Internet/4381475244462/

It's ok... a child has no business knowing about alcohol anyway...

I wonder if it was the coloring book..
That motherfucker is going to be $15.

Heh... right...

You mean those pages they posted on their website that you could print? Nah, those were showed way later the book's reveal and weren't even that important.

No..

>adult coloring book
how could anybody keep a straight face writing that down

Maybe it's full of lewds?

The US wants to give up control over the internet? idgi

Government oversight can be a good thing

Why is 30th of september even warden day, why not any other date? N7 day at least makes sense.

9:30 Dragon

But why do they want to give up control

Because Obama wants to weaken the US and give power to Saudis and Chinese.