/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3170

Planes, Trains and Squishymobiles Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

for best girl

LILLY!

Nth for a happy Hana!

Squishfully cheerful!

Brighter than the sun.

Nth for a frightened and tired Emi

The saturday slow is real

That strikes me as weird, I'd expect the weekdays to be slower because people are at work and school. Maybe people are sleeping in today.

>you will never comfort a scared Emi after she has a nightmare
Why can we not have cute things?

Always like this on the weekends, slow as hell. Comfy, but slow.

It may happen some day if we invent a way for the public to travel between universes within our lifetimes...

What do you mean? We get cute shit all the time.

Anyway. Time for an adventure.

That picture always gets me right in the feels. In a good way. Mostly.

A fun adventure? Whatcha playin'?

Yay adventure!

Also, time for...
Time for some grill and chill with family... There goes me being a lazy twat on saturday.

One Way Heroics.
A cute little Roguelike.

I think I'm going to try and see how quickly Emi can reach the 400km mark. It turns out putting the seed as RUNNING. makes hills almost non-existent.

Nani sore?

Hey all! How's everyone's weekend so far?

When was the last time you played KS?

Nth for Headpat!

Good

>When was the last time you played KS?
That depends on what you define as played.
Last time I played it would've been when I finished Rin's route (my last route). But I've open up KS a few times since then to fact check when I'm having a conversation here.

I've been gone a while, whats this 'KSG Map' thingymabob all about?

I just got the game, any suggestions as to what route I should start with? They all look interesting.

Heya. Weekend's been survivable, I guess. How has yours been?

A fair while ago, to be honest....

After three thousand threads of pasted OP's, there's all kinds of mysterious or 404'd stuff linked up there.

Said, I think the map is just one of those community maps where you can stick a marker down to indicate a place, like where you live or something.

If you ask me, I think you should play without deciding on a route, and just take the answers you think are best when an option pops up.

They're all pretty good, to be honest.

Hey man, mine's good, I dunno how long but it's been a while. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

SHG! Your computer fixed? I'm dying to see that pic you're making for Undie.

Proof that ksg is an international venture.

You'll know when you see her.

What are you, some kind of chub lover?

You are not? Psh.

Hello SHG!

That's good dude, and it's pretty much the same for me. I replayed Hana's route 2 a week or 2 ago, but that's it

Just a map of people who love KS! I'm on there, come on and put down yours!

I'd recommend just playing through it and see who you got.
Despite my love for Hana, I actually got Emi my first playthrough. Learned quite a bit

Good man, that's all you can ask for
Mine's been okay so far, have you got any plans?

Great! Just the usual I suppose. Ordered a bunch of Chinese books so hopefully I should be learning a lot soon
How about you?

Hey user, I actually do have an update!

It's back in the shop, and I should be able to pick it up hopefully on monday, so then I can get to work on it!

Wow, a lot of exclamation marks, I should try and reign that in

Two in the morning isn't really the greatest time for having plans. So there's nothing on the agenda besides sleep at some point.

You? Any plans coming up?

>Two in the morning isn't really the greatest time for having plans

>How about you?
I found some old vidya that I could play man, hope the books help you out.

To those who read and reviewed the Rin story last thread, thank you! I know it's a far cry from perfect, but it's definitely something that I'll strive to be better at!
>2016
>Not embracing the fluff
2013 called, she wants his spite back
I have been looking for this picture forever!!! Thank you!
Excitement!
That's great to hear about your computer!! :D

>2013 called, she wants his spite back
Now you listen here lard-loving-pizza-hauling-law-learning-cock-munching-shit-licking little degenerate....

Seems everyone is these days haha

Hey man, what's up?

Kiwi? And wow man, yeah you need to get some sleep lad haha
Nah nothing here, just a nice lazy day

Thanks man, and what Vidya?

Hey Taker!

>She
I prefer the gender neutral "it" when regarding... it!
Yeah I just found out thismorning, I'd get it now but I need a car to pick it up and the closest I can get one is monday :(

Read your thriller by the way, and I really liked it. Hisao was very well written, although with Rin I did feel a little off with her "although she is normally a little off anyway so idk"
Ending felt a little too quick but you've already heard that, it was really good though!

Kenjitrip called, he wants his anger back

>Just a map of people who love KS! I'm on there, come on and put down yours!

Aight then, job done, Angry Rinfag is on the KSG map

Also, wow, didn't expect to see so many other UK fans, let alone ones practically a city over from me. Feels good.

>Kiwi?
Not me you're talking to, it's 5am here.
No plans for bed yet.

But I like fcd.

>what vidya?
Battlefield 2 and 2142 man, I remember enjoying them a long time ago.

I hope you are maintaining a healthy diet /ksg/.

Ah! You "like" a man! gayyyy

Hello Undie!

>what's up
Beer, grilled meat and shooting air guns, chilling at uncle's place. Nice change looking at my crappy morning.
There was also a small hedgehog walking around the yard here! :3

I'm all ears! Or rather, eyes, cause I gotta read it.
That's why I said his right after that lol
Aww well at least it'll be back with you soon!

Thank you for the review :) I'm glad you liked it overall, the ending conflict was a bit more rushed than I'd have liked, I meant to have some actual interaction between Hisao and Takashi, but the whole thing was taking so long haha Rin was also an issue cause I wanted to write her but she's just so apathetic in her actual route so I tri d coming up with a personality based off of her Act 1.

It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, however I'm glad people were still able to appreciate it and I'll be returning to my other stories soon!
It's false anger lol
Never!!

Well, the low light, and everyone being asleep, tend to make it a bit difficult to enact plans that aren't at least slightly nefarious.

Nope, I'm an Australian. A few hundred miles west. I'm Saber-user. I'll be poplar again someday...r-right?

I really do need some sleep, but that's totally besides the point.

Lazy days are the best days anyway.

More or less. Gotta stop with the soda and start with the jogging, but otherwise, yes.

Hypothetically, what would happen if we weren't?

Hello! How are you this morning/evening?

I haven't eaten more than two or three packets of crisps a month since last, haven't eaten bread other than 50/50 or brown, been drinking more water, and been exercising more since last November. It's been getting tough to keep up since school's back on, but i do it for Emi

My diet is pretty shit at the moment but getting better. I actually got some fruit today.

To Taker, I meant (x) rather than "x" in my second last line

Oh, you're a Brummie eh? If you're ever up north gimme a shout, we'll have to get a pint

>5am
Where the fuck are you dude?
Oh wait, are you Kiwi, and that other guy australian? Time zones confuse me :(

Shit, I loved 2 and 1942, never played 2142
Did you ever play bad company?

>2ltr bottle of coke next to me
Erm..sure?

Holy crap, are you the quintisential american??
>spoiler
Aww, cute! Did you get a pic?

It's always good to try something new, like me and my sport's Hana's
I did say it's a tall order writing Rin, but you did do a good job. She's a very hard character to get into the head off

Well you pulled it off!

Oh okay, well I asked a question above but I can't be bothered to erase that, so just ignore it ^^
>spoiler
Never heard of you dude, what's your claim to fame? Or maybe I did and just forgot, I don't have a good memory

>Did you ever play bad company?
Yeah man, I sometimes play Bad Company 2 still, although I've only really messed with the campaign.

>Oh wait
Now you're using your noodle!
It takes some practice to get a handle on it but at the same time I'm literally the easiest thing in the world for you just swap your am and pm DO NOT TAKE THAT LAST LINE OUT OF CONTEXT!

Evening. Pretty chill, and pretty chilly as well, but good nonetheless!

>quintisential american??
SHG. Get your stuff together, you stole our Danzig, now you moved me to US? Bad britbong!

Sure I have a pic, here you go

I go up north for April usually, I'll try in one of the comin' years. Otherwise I'm down around the midwest, so same offer to you

>W-what about me?
hedgehog
Get that nigger some water. He's clearly off his tits if he's walking around in the middle of the day.

If the plan is going on at half past three in the morning, it is probably nefarious.

Time zones are silly. The whole world should just use GMT.

Absolutely nothing. It's just a nickname some of the /ksg/ regulars gave me about a year ago. Most of them don't seem to be here anymore. If I had to hazard a guess, it's because Saber is my waifu.

To tell truth I've been wanting to do something of value like write a story for you guys for a while now, I just can't seem to get over the initial concern that I'll do a really terrible job of it. Maybe one day I'll have a claim to fame. Hypothetically, if I were to write something, what kind of things would /ksg/ like to read?

That thing looks vaguely dangerous.

Dumping soda is probably the best thing I have done for my health diet-wise. Just stop purchasing it and replace it with water instead. It will suck for the first few weeks but slowly and surely you will lose the cravings and you won't be able to drink even a bit of soda without it tasting awful. Getting a thermos makes the job a lot easier. As a bonus your teeth will thank you in the long run.

>last time you played KS
Like, 3-4 years ago

Yep, been doing solid.

My favourite was always the vietnam one, don't remember the name

Okay, I seem to be having a really off day. Sorry Kiwi and Pol-dood (Okay please don;t tell me I've mistaken you guys again)

>Spoiler
CUTE!

Look forward to it, and I'll call you up on that ;D

Exactly!

>spoiler
Well while it's not my cup of tea, there seems to be a growing demand for fluffy/chub stuff, but 'Taker is the authority on that
Honestly just write what you want, and it'll come to you

Wish it was that easy man, I'm pretty sure if I stop the collective sugar drop from years will kill me

>As a bonus your teeth will thank you in the long run.
I'm British, so that's already a goner :(

Hey Irish!
Play it again, refresh your memory!

>vaguely dangerous
Yeah, he could nibble you and curl up into a ball of spikes!

>Pol-dood
Nailed it! Easy, I'm just poking fun at you.
Yeah he was damn cute, dog was barking at it when I found it, but I saved the guy!

>it is probably nefarious.
Only if you're...
1. Stupid
2. Thinking you're doing something neferious.

>don't remember the name
You mean Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam?

>Okay please don;t tell me I've mistaken you guys again
You're right this time.

Is it true that everybody poops? Even girls and The Queen?

I've tried, the feels aren't the same.

Enjoying other VN atm, so I'm all good.

Water is the drink of Gods man.
>don't remember the name
Probably Bad Company 2 Vietnam man, which is an expansion pack for Bad Company 2.

Yeah that's it, Amazing game. First proper online experience I remember on PC
Well what's your guy's favourite ones?

Okay :)
It's good you saved him, will you be keeping him?

I personally have never seen the queen poop, so I can't confirm that

Girls? Yeah dude

Really? I still get the same feels whenever I do Hana's route

Well what one are you playing now?

I mean, it's easier to comprehend that at 5am, Americans are working, than it is to work out that my 5am is different to everyone elses 5am and then remember how to convert it.

Yes, I, er, noticed that. It's not really my cup of tea either but, to each their own.

I'll see about writing a bit before I fall asleep. No promises on whether there'll be enough to actually show off, though.

It has spikes, how can it not be dangerous?

For some inexplicable reason, whenever I find myself skulking about planning and scheming at that sort of hour, it sure feels like I'm doing something nefarious.

>Well what's your guy's favourite ones?
Never really played any of them.

>whenever I find myself skulking about planning and scheming at that sort of hour, it sure feels like I'm doing something nefarious.
Well that's you're own damn fault.

>what's your guy's favourite ones?
I'd have to go with 2 or Bad Company 2 man, 2 has the fun of crawling into a point raining with artillery, while Bad Company 2 has the fun being able to destroy the things in your way.

>poops
And farts, too. And it stinks!

>will you be keeping him?
No, hell no, it's a wild animal and it belongs in the wild.

>how can it not be dangerous
Mostly because it will curl up into a ball if it feels threatened. They are harmless! Uncle picked him up to move him out of the yard, and it just curled up and sat there. They have funny noses! Or snouts should I say.

'Aight :)

Okay, well thanks for the name

Is 4 not just a direct upgrade on 2? I mean I love 2, but 4 is just objectively better, no?

But user, anything can be domesticated if you show it enough warmth and love

Hey, just look at my wife! *cue laughtrack*

>Is 4 not just a direct upgrade on 2?
I've played 4 before man, I'll have to look more into it then.

Fair point.

So they just do harmless things? I have to admit, they are cute, but the spikes are a bit concerning.

*cue laughtrack*
Go to bed, Chuck Lorre

>Fair point
You're god damn right.

>look at my wife
Oh I would love to domesticate a fine buty myself

Yeah completely harmless. It is a wild animal though, so it could spread diseasea or have parasites, but they are harmless on their own. And apparently they stomp super loud!
Spikes are their defense mechanism, they feed on bugs and fruits.
>pol-dood's zoology lessons

And a one
And a two

And a three...?

FOUR!

YAY!

Holy balls I though I am the only one left here

Post your favourite Katawa Pic!
Or don't. I'm not a cop

well. currently that'd be this one.

You know I'm never far.

But I already post it every day.

Who's the drawfag that made this ? I totally forgot his/her name

Obviously squish-a-Mish-Mish!

But... Very far at the same time

I have to ask given the direction this is taking.
Will there be Mishcubus edit/alt where she has little horns, wings and a tail?

Not that far.

Still Finland's greatest export.

I wasn't planning on it, but maybe I'll oblige. no promises though.

W-what do you mean

Good progress on it, if a little Lewd

CUTE!

FUGG :DD

Excellent.
I thought I should ask before you get too deep into colouring.

General rule of thumb in the grand scheme of things is that if you don't need a scientific notation to write down the number, it isn't that far away.

Of course it is cute, it's a squishy Mish after all!

But it's like a bazillion of meters...
>ginger Lilly with freckles
That does things to me

only a little? fuck. time to add Nomiya facefucking Rin over by the dresser then, I guess.

>But it's like a bazillion of meters...
We're also approximately 1.8857952e-9 Lightyears away but we live in a society where we have more rational units to deal with this magnitude proving my point.

Then again it hasn't really become standardized and I don't know why it hasn't when we start dealing with planetary bodies using bigger prefixes to words. I mean I've yet to read a text book that tells you something like the mas of the earth is 5972 exagrams.

I think SHG wasn't talking about Mish but our homo-erotic relationship.

>more rational units
I don't care about rational units, for all I know we might as well be measuring distance in spaghetti noodles!

We kinda gay?

>we might as well be measuring distance in spaghetti noodles!
All the spaghetti I get is around 30cm long so we're about 48169962.9noodles away.

Yeah, we're pretty gay.

>48169962.9noodles away
That's like a lot of noodles... I'm not sure I can eat so many noodles...

>#3170
You guys all are insane. That's why i love you

Not really. You wouldn't even be able to give a noodle to 1% of the worlds population.

Truu!

Y-you don't have to user. No one is forcing you. No one is. No pressure. None at all
Point made?

>Spoiler
Well, if the shoe fits? ;D

We just keep on trucking man, this isn;t ending anytime soon

The only question is, are you up for the ride?

Or I could just try to eat all the noodles. It would require a good amount of sauce though

This one!

u cheeky cunt

What kind of ratio are we going for here?

Well i watched over this general for more than 2 years, i can't stop now, can i?
You're quite a new trip, aren't ya? Haven't seen you around for too long, tho i haven't looked into here much for some months now