Hey bro, mind if i drive your car to the beer store?

>hey bro, mind if i drive your car to the beer store?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebeerstorepa.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>beer store

>beer store
Sounds like something someone who's never bought beer in their life would say.

>beer store

>beer store

thebeerstorepa.com/

all these autistic threads made by losers who are too afraid to say no

"no"

you're from Veeky Forums learn how to be a jerk

Keep laughing, In PA if you want booze you go to the beer store, or the state store for liquor.

>all these autistic threads
This is a repost thread from forever ago. Always the same image, but usually it's about using your computer or console instead.

>in PA
I live in PA and have never heard anyone say they're going to the "beer store".

Oh and they arent all called "the beer store" like the link user above left, but if they sell beer the chances are thats what they specialize in.

>I live in PA and have never heard anyone say they're going to the "beer store".
Because they're going to another state to buy it you fucking tripfag get out of my state.

Perhaps you should leave the basement than user. I made a trip to the beer store yesterday and will be doing so again today.

No. Next time ask me before you finger an oompa loompa

I have a friend who I assume doesn't wash his hands often

everything he owns is greasy. I had to drive his car once and it was awful. it felt like someone spilled a bottle of crisco on the steering wheel

uh huh I know
why would anyone repeat this meme
only reason is they are too scared to say no, think they are making some shitty "point" by making the thread, because they are autistic and think that everyone else can't say no

>why would anyone repeat this meme
no but really this is pasta

Dunno about in America, but in Canada the place you go to buy beer is literally called The Beer Store.

It's called a fucking packie you scrub

U mean paki?

Murrifat here, I've literally never heard anybody call it that, they either say liquor store or that they're getting beer

That's because it's an Ontario thing and the store's official name is The Beer Storeā„¢