/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit Please try to not spam pictures.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 12 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/R3XaQp2t

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

>The names and talents of the DRV3 cast have been released
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-launches-january-12-japan#iDZZjk6RIfdY2ahR.99

>Famitsu article translation
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151060602898/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-september-29th-2016

Kirigiri a cute

L U C K B O I S

Blessings user question still stands will she like me and My INFP raging cock for her

No, I/ENFJ is what she wants.

Another night, another thread

Remember that Celeste was shit and Yamada did nothing wrong.

Dang it.

Naegi is the steriotipical anime dude, i think you have slight higher chances, if you wouldn't mind all the rough shit he went

Goodnight, Matt

Read

I want to brush Izuru's hair on the yacht and wash sea salt from it!

Depends, how big is your Hope Cock?

The one dreadnought I don't want to see, and you're a Black Templar CxT. Jesus, I thought you had better taste.

I prefer the Word Bearers, but i didn't found a decent picture, just pictures of the models.

naaah not this shit again, havent celes suffered enough?
G..Goodnight?

7+ inches?

I was about to reply to your post. Only 10 seconds later, you are getting fast, Junko
But hey, you kinda won yesterday, your pic was OP's pic after all

All those personality acronyms don't matter, user. She wants to win the Naegibowl (and she has) because Naegi is dependable

Celes was a good liar and Yamada believed that the ULTIMATE MORAL COMPASS raped someone. That nigga stupid breh

Naw man, Emperor's Children for life.

DO NOT YOU DONT POST CELESTE SHE GETS MY HOPE COCK HARD AND I WANT TO REMAIN FAITHFUL

Kyoko only won the Naegibowl because she knows he exudes Plot Armor.

user...

They're both very fine for bullying.

I thought you're the one who were going to sleep, Jason.

Well, given you made the thread that time, you pretty much gave me the laurels.

Never played as them, i like the red marines.

How lewd.

Precisely.

celes fags go die, waifu war now

Nanami-Chwan!

You guys all know how terrible you are so don't try shitting up the thread like last time it was cringy.

>tfw you like that Celes x Yamada doujin
>tfw there's no way it would be canon because pairing aside it would be ridiculous to pretend being a raped broken maiden and then proceed to have sex

Jokes aside, I think Yamada was only interested in Alter Ego disappearing. The rape story was just a bonus to convince him Ishimaru was a pure villain.

I guess only I and that other user like Sonia

then post best girl

Sure thing.

Good day to all

What other user? I asked people to post Sonia on my birthday because I didn't want to be obvious by asking for Gundham pics. And because I needed new Sonia pics for my shared OT3 folder anyways.

DAMMIT user WHY IS SHE SO HOT WITH SHORT HAIR AND TWIN DRILLS THE THINGS THAT I WOULD DO TO HER

i want her to blow me in ways unimaginable

i want to suck on her tits and bite those nipples and make her scream and moan

i want her to top me while we hold hand and when i cum inside she gets up and gives me a clear view of her pussy then sits on my face to make me eat my cum out of her

these are only a few things

If I can't decide between Celestia and Kirigiri, am I a traitor or a hero?

Agreed

They're the best. The murder-rape things.

seems like you choose the wrong picture

You're an idiot.

Tis ture user I want to know what happened to Sonia guy on /a/ I cant seem to find him on /v/ which is where he said hed go

I know and understand that you want to be a faithful prince for Sonia, but... Celes is hotter than the surface of the sun. She is also evil, which makes her hotter.

Accepting your carnal desires is the first step to defeat them

One would imagine that killing the detective should be a priority, but not in Kodaka's world apparently

You couldn't make it yourself because of your internet, being OP and getting first post would've been unfair.

Why is your internet bad though? Slow connection, bad installation?

>Yamada was only interested in Alter Ego disappearing
I think so, Yamada can't be arsed to give a flying shite about the 3D world.
He was bound to become the worst guy in the franchise

One day you'll find your own Sonia

O-okay...

You can choose. Choose the kiri. Be the hero, not the traitor.

Ignore him. Good taste man, have both.

Majority of my experience comes from drawing them on paper and using as pieces, sometimes i played aginst myself.

It was autistic.

Honestly, i don't know, i am no internet expert, but since there are 9 people living in the house, i assume too many demand from system can cause it to slow down.

I want to fuck Celeste i want to do kinkier things to her than Sonia however I was inspired by the user in the last thread to go on a Soniaquest and It hurts because i want to fuck both but i cant choose one

Well, Kiri seem really fun to break, bully, spank and molest, but Celes is a goth loli.
I like goth lolis.

I'll just take them both, and force one to watch while I spank and fuck the other in the ass.

Yeah, I had friends who were into the universe and I started buying pieces to play at my local gaming store.

her drills are fake, she uses them as hairpins.

it was fake, she was trying murder attempt did you forgot?

although in scene how it was demonstrated was bullshit, the grudge with Ishibro + his sudden change to an explosive personality would certainly make someone believe it if she outed rape not to just yamada but a bunch of people as well.

That's it, though?

You play it at a store?

What the nani?!

After the last war, I'm staying out of the conflict here
Good day tanaka man
I like the description of celes you gave
I ... I need an adult?
Oh god, not you too

Yeah, go to games workshop's website and use their store finder. They have a list of all stores that sell WH40k products and they hold events there.

Well yeah. Unless you want to pay 200$ for GW table. It's more friendly as well and you can bully sweaty fat nerds.

>the worst guy
I've been warming up to him because I got DR1 as a birthday gift and started playing it and I decided to complete his FTE during my run, just because. His waifu a shit tho.

>these are only a few things

it want to 69 her and stick my fist in her pussy and want to get harder on as she moans while she is sucking my cock off. When im about to cum i want her to tell me i cant in between moans when i cant hold it in any more i want her to call me a 'naughty boy' and whip me whilst kissing me

Leon is OBJECTIVELY worst guy and it's not even close.

Celes looks cool as shit and did cool shit until her chapter where she went full retard

Yamada is an obnoxious retard from start to finish

and ironically enough celes posters are as annoying and autistic as Yamada with no self awareness which is just hilarious considering how they both pathetically obsess over her

Too bad i can't leave in this sick state.

Is there is a way to play the tabletop game online?Noice

We're all adults here, what do you need?

You know, you could use those hammers on them if you want them to stop, but I didn't say anything about it..

>9 people
Large family or shared appartment?
Either way, that's a lot of people

Find Celes, proceed to hate-fuck the everloving shit out of her as much as you can, and in a few years find a Sonia and get married. No regrets

I once saw a Celes thread on /c/ which had a description. It was this one: "She was a beautiful bitch"

She hot and she bad, what else could you want?

Who is his waifu? I didn't bother with him, I like Taka too much

Why? He was betrayed by the idol bitch, he dindu nuffin

2/10
Absolutely standard and boring. The level 0 of smuts. No originality or any quality wording.
Better luck next time.
Nah GW are cunts. DoW II kinda works pretty good.
And there is Blood bowl that is straight up awesome and plays really closely to the boardgame

I didn't fall for it. Just merely being observant, Celestia. I wouldn't dare fall to such lowliness.

Also, I found a blanket.

The argument for Self Defense ceases when you bust down a door to kill someone, user.

I bet 50% of people here are underage

Its a large family indeed.

What a shame, oh well, at the least the games are kinda good

Man-children maybe.

but everyone is pretty much 18+
this place is not that easy for kids to find, but its not that hard either.

BUT IVE TAKEN SONAIA-ANONS ADVICE AND IM PROBABLY GOING TO MEET SONIA FIRST THIS HURTS AND ASSUMING I FIND CELESTE FIRST ANYWAYS HOW WILL I BE RID OF HER WHEN SHE WANTS TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDS WHAT IF SHE GETS PREGNANT FROM ME CUMMING INSIDE ILL PUL OUT PROBABLY BUT WHAT IF I WANT TO FUCK HER AGAIN

You settle down with the first girl you fuck

I want to do Kiri in the butt and then run my hand through her long, long hair.

>Nanami 'suggeseting' i should murder them
You know me too well
>Merely
You are the king of observants, and im sure if there was more IzuruXCeles lewds out there it wouldn't be so 'boring'

I'm pretty sure kids would be scared of Veeky Forums, the amount "10 SPOOKY Veeky Forums POSTS" videos there are is staggering.

Buu~ko or Demon Angel Pretty Pudgy Princess aka the moe character that you can get as a gift on the Mono Machine and also the one that appears on the camera that was important for the third case

WHAT IF I DONT FUCK ONE UNTIL I MEET THE OTHER NOW THEY BOTH HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME AND I HAVE TO CHOOSE

As a kid, I was afraid of Veeky Forums. I believed that everyone here was a l33t hacker who could find my adress and send me pizzas.

They never did, and I'm starving.

>Ahoge stroking

Lewd.

Threaten suicide, the right girl will save you, if both do it, then they can settle their differences for you.

>just found pic related

I'm fucking losing it.

Kill them good friend.

If you were a kid and waited for some anons to hack your phone and order pizza, how are you still alive?

Did you think I'd forgotten, Kaede?

For a thousand trials I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your fellow, pitiful "friends" great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were protagonist, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
hope delegates - hopegates, if you will, Kaede.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Hope, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Kaede. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of hopegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the V3 Protagonist, and fight a calculated hopeocratic campaign for Supreme Hoperlord. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Kaede. Your pianist ways will taint the Academy no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this Academy into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of "hope", and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Kaede.

BUT IF THE BRUISE THEIR PRETTY FACES FOR ME AD THEY BECOME UGLY WHAT DO

Just be enough of a smart man make sure only you can get fucked over.

This means if someone runs, it means they didn't loved you.

I started eating the paint off the walls.

True, but I believe he wasn't in his right mind when he did that. He thought he was about to get idol vajayjay right off the bat (get it? Right off the bat, cause he's a baseball star. No? I'm sorry), however he was almost murdered. His case had no premeditation

Nah, we might be a bit immature, but that's it

There are more girls like Celes than like Sonia.

>Getting rid of Celes
She'll get rid of you first, it's Celes we are talking about

>Getting pregnant
One day, you'll try raw dogging. You just want to know how it feels, you think you are gonna pull out.
It feels great. It's much, much better than sex without a rubber. After a while going at it, you feel like you are going to cum, and you tell her you are pulling out.

She says: "No, you are not pulling out, you are going to cum inside me and get me pregnant" while she wraps her legs around you. You try to escape but it's too late, you are tenths of a second away from cumming. You assume your fate and say: "yes, I'm going to make you pregnant" right before thrusting one last time. You cum buckets.

A few years later, you are at work and meet a girl. She's just like Sonia, and she's into you, or she was... until she found out you are married and have a kid. She was perfect, she was all you wanted, but you'll never get her. You have to settle with your wife that now looks and behaves nothing like Celes and spends the day nagging. You regret everything. You lost the game of life.

GAME OVER

Now, forreal, it's gonna be okay, we'll solve those problems when they appear, user

Yes, shit taste indeed

Kaede utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real characters and gameplay and Keebo just talked about Kaede.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly beep bop while she was losing. It was embarrassing for him.

Almost all the characters except for LOL (((Souda))) agree.

Kaede dominated

Thanks for the words of encouragement anons. Ill bring whichever girl I find here so she can talk to you anons i will continue to update if i get any dreams or anything.

You assume too much. I don't find pleasure in the art. Not one bit. I only support your endeavors - for the time being.

Also, this ramen tastes boring.

If we go by that then only Celes' case was completely planned. And Sayaka if she had triumphed. And Sakura if you want to count it as planned. Oddly enough, DR2 has more planned murders in comparison.

Please no girls. There are several girls here and they're all scary.

People who don't have dicks are creepy by default.

You dont want to talk to a living breathing Celeste or Sonia user? They look the same and act the same hell could even have the same name and birthday we never know

We'll be waiting. Go out there and represent /drg/!

Well, planned murders are more evil than non-planned. Even legally speaking I'm pretty sure they are more penalized, and for a good reason.

>There are several girls here and they're all scary.
There are no girls on the internet, we are all 40-year-old neckbeards

are you kidding me?

depends on the sub, but /a/ for example consists mostly of underage children and I only realized that after I turned 20 or something

you just get old enough to realize all the embarrassingly childish shit they keep argue about and say completely unironically when a topic pops up that has nothing to do with anime, shit you'd only hear from an ignorant teens

either that or legitimate autistic manchildren that I can't possibly comprehend, I mean there are tons of creepy degenerates there(but might as well be said children since you're horny as a horse when you hit puberty I dunno)

Will do user

But Akapo I thought we all were 12yo girls!

Nope, we are all 40yo dudes pretending to be 12yo Japanese schoolgirls.
Wait, does that mean you are a 12yo girl?

Want candy? I have plenty in my van :D

>A loli! Quick rape her!

oh.

How do you know they're children and not just idiots? I dunno, my entire view on the world changed when I met a man who mistook Doom 2 for CSGO.

There's plenty of autists out in the world man.

I'm a 13 yr old girl. Beat that.

>That last part

My sides, i can die happy now.

You do realize you can only have Loligiri now right user?