Destiny gen /dg/

Omnigul Farm is Ded Edition
>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

fingertips

>not renaming the edition
some of you are seriously shit at making op

so are the xbone players dead?

GIVE US THE SHIP AND WE'LL BLOW THE PRIMUS!

4/6 OP raid boss farm

I want to be the cancer Titan
Do I max out agility in my build too?

How's the Bonekuscher from the Tower?

84 sleeps till Christmas edition

>daily threads

enjoy it while you can, soon we will start 404ing at 600 posts unless boipucci/drama happens again

No, I'm just at skool ;-;

Looking for bodies so i can beat Aksis phase 2. LFG yields nothing as usual.
Please help.

Still? I guess
I want to see what its like to raid with dg

>weekend classes

gat dam

H8 posting in old bread

#

See

(You) #

I think I've seen a down and doubt with it as well.

Give us the Primus or we'll blow the Black Garden did not we've stepped into a war with the Dust Palace is lost to us again.

How do u guys effectively farm forge? I just finished a session and after a few rounds there was so much trash on the ground that when I got back to the tower, I was completely full and if I'd find one more round it would have erased my but not forgotten. I have a feeling other stuff might have got wiped cos I was in there a while.

How many rounds do you do? Or do you just pick up and delete the blue Engrams or what?

2/3 for trials.

Destiny Item Manager farm mode

Don't worry the boipucci is always aching to come out.

in siba we drust :DDD

t. sbicer

Gah I hate third party add-ons. Dunno if I've even got room in my tablets brain for another app. Suppose I better look into it. Does it auto-delete shit or something?

anyone up to some trials grind despair?

Auto-sends engrams and stuff to your vault so that postmaster doesn't get full for a long time

Going for flawless?

>107/108
T-thanks

tfw no EagleStrike bf

this game is cod clone
if you're off a pebble from the ground, anything but a Shotgun, Sidearm and maybe Handcannons will experience reticule fuckery
and then only the above and maxed Range SRs can even hipfire accurately
goddamn shame since bungie won't make anything but cqb maps and I miss BR fights

Yes.

Oh my fuckig god.
10 hours later, 47 dlg shitters later and I can't go to orbit because I have the four monitors check point, and I spent 10 hours play the second phase of aksis, what the fuck, how can people be so bad at a fuckig game.
And the worst fuckig g part is my cat fuckig stepped on my ps4 at just the right point to turn off my ps4
Fuck fuck fuck shitters, fuck retards, fuck dumb fucks fuck FUCKIG FUCK SHITTERS

Fuck off Monstar you fucking autist

What's the story with Rasputin finally in RoI? I'm almost certainly never going to do the raid so if it's explained in there, I'll never know.

Did he kill the iron lords? Is he a mentalist or does he still like humans a bit? Is he going to work with dead orbit obliterate the earth to force humanity into the stars so we all start off homeless in Destiny 2?

Personally I've not forgotten the time he threatened new with orbital death from above when I was trying to help him. I wouldn't mind kicking his cyber-head in desu.

He was an eliksni

your cats face

Ha, my vaults fuller than my ballbag already so that's not as useful as it could be.

How does it work though? Like making things change on my PlayStation from the internet? Is it Magic?

Happy birthday OP

Anyone trials?

>47 /dg/ers can't carry this one shitter

just how bad are you?

>get another double exotic drop
wew

Your mum's an eliksni

>10 hours later, 47 dlg shitters
>10 hours in Aksis second phase

Maybe you're a shitter as well

So is my fieldchoke, surrounded, battle runner, lightweight Next Big not a good pick with my mida, dunemarchers, and juggernaut?
I just feel shoulder charge is overkill at that point and i can easily get into kill range with the shield.

>one terrified dreg pulling levers frantically like the wizard of oz
>earths sole remaining warmind

Sounds exactly like the kind of anti climax I've come to expect from vidya actually

Hope you enjoy memes

It's the evening program for my study. 4 hours on Thursday and Friday each, then 12 on Saturdays

I'll be on more later. Trials and stuff

Is hopping around as good in this game as in others? Or does the auto aim make that useless?

>"OH GOD, WHAT AM I DOING? I'M SORRY!"

Don't reply, idiot.

How often do Skeleton Keys drop from Nightfall?

Fuck off faggot tell him to stop gayposting then

I don't know why I even went so long, I had to teach so many groups how to do the raid but they just suck so bad it's horrible

>feeding them (You)s
Like I said, idiot.

We ran it with literal whos from here earlier in a bit over an hour, including all monitors. Your cat did you a favor. Get a decent group and you'll be through the raid + 5 monitors faster than it would have taken you to finally kill aksis.

>y3 wetwork cloak and cloak of immanent war never

While we're on the subject of who got what from archon forge, is this any good? I've not seen many of them so I'm not sure if they get better or even if they're any good as an archetype

that's a pretty good roll for pve

>got a wetwork cloak earlier
>had to shard it
GIVE ME MORE FUCKING VAULT SPACE BUNGO
How am i supposed to fit 3 sets of KF gear, 3 sets of Pariah gear, 3 sets of WotM gear, 6 sets of IB gear, 3 sets of Jovian gear plus all the perfect T12 stat rolls in there?

What are the uses for "Iron Lords' Legacy" other than buying one of the three artifacts from Tyra (only use I've found right now)?

You aren't supposed to be able to

that's the use

By not being an autist and realising T12 gear only saves you a few seconds and isn't worth sacrificing vault space for.

Only time I ever use snipers actually, I reek with them in crucible. so coolio.

I haven't actually had a chance to use it yet. What's the most similar to it from the old snipers?

Anyone from /dg/ want anything from TwitchCon?

>iron lords: wake up Rasputin, let me borrow some of this siva shit
>rasputin: fuck off faggit, it's mine
Years later the fallen found the codes to it on mars and stole it from rasputin, so he let the player stop it. The raid has no exposition and makes no sense, just like the vault.

webm-able clip of deej

Anyone running the raid today on PS4? I havent done it yet

Why don't we use SIVA then? If all we had to do was steal codes from Mars as well?

Why did SIVA physically attack Salad's group?

Tell DeeJ about us, but you can leave out the boipucci and gay stuff

A) it was unleashed specifically to attack their group
B) we know fuck all about it so trying to control it would more likely end in our extinction than boosting us back towards golden age standards.

same

Because Bungie does not giv a fuck about the backstory of any faction that isn't hive.
>VoG: Literally who
>CE: Oh yeah that guy that conquered the moon and wrecked an entire fireteam and is a hive god and got defeated but is about to reawaken
>KF: Oh yeah the father of that guy in CE and some major hive god whose shrine we destroyed way back oh and he also eradicated the awoken
>WotM: I don't think we're at the final boss yet but there's no grimoire cards left for an alternative

DEEJ'S HEAD

We seem perfectly capable of fighting it should it ever get out of hand. Considering we can 2 man Aksis.

SIVA dust literally just starts attacking them. And then it starts controlling their bodies to attack us. Why does it never attack the Fallen?

The dead Iron Lords don't attack fallen, SIVA'd fallen don't attack fallen.

>Why don't we use siva
Did we not stuff a bunch into the new gjallarhorn during the quest?

>Why did it attack Saladin
Because it was under the control of Rasputin and he's a prick. Also the iron lords were the first group of good guy guardians, so it's not exactly a shock that he didn't trust them.

rasputin could tell they had light in them from the traveler, which if you remember he had shot to prevent from leaving during the collapse and thus dooming humanity.

there was no way for him to tell that they weren't sent there by the traveler to exact revenge, and he didn't want to take the risk. see ghost fragment: rasputin 6

Any boners on that want to try a flawless trials run?

it's like a 1kys, but with a hakke scope you can't change

here

card for reference

V150NLK747CLS000 GLOAMING RESURRECTION
AI-COM/RSPN: ASSETS//FORCECON//IMPERATIVE
IMMEDIATE ACTION ORDER

YUGA SUNDOWN canceled by unauthorized access at Console 62815. Reactivation protocols in effect. Moral structures maintain MIDNIGHT EXIGENT.

Multiple lifeforms detected in Sector 17. [O] energy detected. Query: [O] status. Query: [O] activity. Query: Civilization status. Query: SKYSHOCK event rank.

Analysis complete.

Lifeforms sustained by [O] energy. [O] direct control disengaged. Civilization status: nominal. SKYSHOCK event rank. (N)

Query: Re-engage population protection objectives. (N) Query: Reset moral structures. (N) Query: Activate defense subroutine AURORA RETROFLEX. (Y)

This is a SUBTLE ASSETS IMPERATIVE (NO HUMAN REVIEW) (NO AI-COM REVIEW) (secure/GLAVNAYA)

SITE 6 has been breached by unauthorized users with [O] energy. I am invoking PALISADE IMPERATIVE. [O] lifeforms in restricted areas will be suppressed.

SIVA use authorized. Self-destructs disengaged. Security codes reset. All defenses activated. Frames activated.

REPLICATE. ELIMINATE. IMMUNIZE.

SITE 6 secure. Restoring reactivation protocols. Activating SCRY OVERSIGHT. Target [O] lifeforms. Event mode set to SILENT VELES.

“Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible.”

STOP STOP STOP V150NLK747CLS000

So why does The Warmind never attack the Fallen inside him using all that SIVA?

I'll give it a shot.

even if you never use it, vault it because its a rare drop.

Anyone down for trials?

Ay

Les go

maybe he just doesn't consider them that serious of a threat, or perhaps he's unable to. there's a lot we don't know about how far rasputin's reach extends

They were inside of him, in the very same room he wrecked the Iron Lords.

Anyone up for shitter trials? I can't promise anything but I will try

ask deej what efrideet's butthole smells like

>“Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible.”
>STOP STOP STOP V150NLK747CLS000

What did he mean by this?

because bungie needed a raid

So Rasputin "lets" the guardian stop the fallen from using SIVA? I'd like to see him stop me, fucking blyat.

I was hoping that he'd actually given it to the fallen so that they'd finally take the city and he could force humans to head to Saturn, then the stars, because basically he wants to spread himself so far he becomes immortal. He's shit frit of dying, and the most manipulative entity in the destiverse, so it would make sense.

Becausen fallen got the mcguffin codes from the Clovis bray computers on mars.

>This meme again
actually, I'm confident that he didn't. Read the big alphanumeric string on the cards Rasputin 3, 5, and 6 I think. It seems like timestamps based on context in Rasputin 3, and the order would be 5, 3, then 6. This, plus legends and mysteries 2, and traveller 1 & 2 tell the story of Rasputin as either a hypocrite and a coward, or someone who made a foolish threat and gained a measure of wisdom which he used to make a hard call depending on how you imagine things.

Good work, boys.

2/3 need one more

name a good warlock hood

YO DOES THAT CLOAK CHANGE WITH THE SHADER?

barkhan dune

Hadron Gale
KF helmet
VoG helmet
Barkhan Dune (if you're into that)
Astrocyte Verse (fashion only)