What's your favorite new full size pickup?

What's your favorite new full size pickup?

F series with a bed liner

None, they are all too damn big. Seriously new 150/1500s are the same size as older 250/2500s.

Hell the new Tacomas and Colorados are the same size as 2000-2010s 150/1500s.

I'm a GM whore, but Ram makes my favorite new full size truck. That rear coil spring suspension makes it so fucking comfy, and then there's the V6 diesel option.

Ramerado FteenHundred

Everything else is for queers

I dont like any of them enough to say I have a favorite

Ram has the best range of options and best pricing. I'd argue they have the most ergonomic and comfortable interior as well. Not to mention they've got the most power for pound when it comes to doing real work.

Aesthetics are subjective, but I've always liked their exteriors the most.

I've only been in the Ram and Silverado.

The Ram looked better to me and seemed to have more power.

The Silverado seemed roomy as fuck inside and everything looked and felt more durable/higher quality.

I'd be happy with either one

None. An old dirt cheap ranger or a 7.3 powerstroke. Everything else is pointless.

What about a 7.3 in an old ranger

Garbage that you can't source parts for. If you want an old truck you can keep for the long haul it needs to be a GMC/Chevy.

Please, no.

I'll take a Ford over a GM product. That company didn't need bailed out because they made good products.
>Every time summer rolls around we hear about how great GM products are

arr rook same

>That company didn't need bailed out because they made good products.
see:
Don't kid yourself user. They were even worse off then GM or Chrysler.

>I'll take a Ford over a GM product. That company didn't need bailed out because they made good products.

>Interest free bailout the government lost money on for GM
>Ford took loan and paid interest

>they made good products.
The government would've profited had they waited 6 months before selling their shares but public outcry over them forcing their say into the business forced them to sell their shares early.

>Brand loyalty
>Not being a retard
Pick one user. All trucks are the same off the lot. The point is, OBS Fords are essentially non serviceable at this point beyond scavenging while you can buy literally every component on a GM product of the same era still due to the massive aftermarket and decades of parts interchangeability.

Dodge? LOL YOU'RE FUCKED!

you can still get parts for a 7.3. 00-03 is what i would have.

Ayyyy

Are you trying to say you can't purchase parts for older Fords?

Try shopping at somewhere else besides your local pick n pull.

I've yet to encounter a vehicle I can't get parts for. Datsun/Nissan, Ford, GM, Chrysler, it doesn't matter. I've never had problems getting parts.

>inb4 some odd trim piece
What is partshotline

Whatever you say champ. I've been sending fleet trucks to the scrapyard for awhile now due to dead end issues.