G8 GXP

Is there any reason why I shouldn't get a G8 GXP?

>RWD
>+400hp
>space for days
>manual transmission

Other urls found in this thread:

m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=436103926&zip=44131&endYear=2017&pageLayout=list&sortBy=distanceASC&startYear=1981&searchRadius=500&transmissionGroup=MAN&mmt=[DODGE[DODCHAR[]][]]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saggy headliners.

not a very good reason though.

hard as fuck to find. if you get the chance buy one.

They're rare and expensive, also from a now dead brand. You can likely find something comparable for cheaper.

No reason you shouldn't, far as I know.

Get it, faggot.

The only reason is that they are extremely difficult to find. They hold their value very well and carry a hefty premium.

Do it you pussy.

The only other competitors I can think of are the v8 m3 sedan and Chevy ss. The manual SS is selling for almost 50k still

If you want to pay a lot then go for it only like 1800 made. The GT model had like 360hp but only automatic

Poor old nigger think's it's a camaro

Or

more like a poor mans SS am i rite?

how often do you see manual ones for sale?

The SS is literally it's Holden successor...Also the GXP is better

is there any reason these cost more than 40k?

better in what way?

Comes fully loaded and you can have it any other way.

There isn't, get it.
>GM
>dead

Not often but they're no rarer than gxps

It is also dead now.

The ute version is better breh

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
can you show me one local to you thats for sale, in manual?

m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=436103926&zip=44131&endYear=2017&pageLayout=list&sortBy=distanceASC&startYear=1981&searchRadius=500&transmissionGroup=MAN&mmt=[DODGE[DODCHAR[]][]]

Actually nvmnd that's an auto

Last I checked American's didn't get the ute.

>its a 4 door GTO

there are no reasons not to buy one

fellow LS V8 Pontiac owner here

Chargers are auto only

There's a company that imports them and converts them to LHD breh

yep sure is. i really dont think you will find one

why bother? there isnt any law requiring this.

How the fuck would i know I'm not a shitty American mate

> lefthandutes.com

Buyer beware.

Normally I would say jump on that shit like a fat chick on a Twinkie. But you have to remember that this is a high performance vehicle, and the last owner may have driven the shit out of it.

Also, take note of any previous modifications that have been made, it will tell you a lot about how this car was treated before it was traded.

Also, remember, this car was traded for a reason. If it seems to good to be true, it is!

Do it. I really want one. I have a Grand Prix GXP that I love, but I wish I had a G8 instead. If only they weren't so expensive...