On who's side are you?

On who's side are you?

None

>2089-73
>Being a brandfag

hopefully one day I can start a car brand and buy out pic related to be the true ///M killer

it would still do that racing series with the crx but it would also enter lemans, formula 1, nhra, and rallycross

BMW Motorsport forever.

AMG Has made so many cars that I would legitimately kill for.

Generally speaking AMG

The best

The best or nothing

ABARTH

Nothing or the best.

same

>GM
>performance

ABARTH

nothing but the finest of the fine.

Why is AMG so based?

They just are

cause its made by its parent company.

this

This side.

>tfw AMG and ///M are just trim levels now

Literally meaningless. Death of something great.

Oh yeah, Polestar*
Nothing beats the powder-blue.

I bet TRD but it's more of WAT irl.
Manual or DSG and how much do you enjoy it?

neither
fanboyism is gay as fuck

AMG, M is pretty much me now
I kinda want a V60 Polestar but I doubt they sold them in my country
>Renault
That's a funny logo for TRD

>changing almost every about the car besides some the interior
>just trim levels
fuck off you boomer, M and AMG are still good
also
>///M

Audis are nice even at the base models, so I'd be alright with an S model.

Holly trinity of automobile industry. How can other even compete? Are there really people that unironically are not into german engineering?

>laptimes.apk

>Are there really people that unironically are not into german engineering?

we're called Americans

the only people that buy german cars in 'murica are yuppie faggots

no respect for the kraut munchers

RS, because they have the sexiest cars + are the underdogs so I kinda feel bad for them.

M in second place for a combination of good looks and good performance at a much better price point than AMG.

AMG in dead last because while they have some impressive performance achievements, they're hilariously overpriced and Mercede's fat designs just bore me to tears.

The best

>Americans

lmao

german cars are ridiculously overpriced in the USA. so much so that they're not even comparable. at ANY price point. anybody with a german car is seen as a try hard yuppie.

or they drive a base model leased BMW

I like Porsche but to buy one here is deliberately paying more for less.

Its same in europe for american cars. American car is rare sight here in europe. Even rarer than european cars in states i guess. You guys see european imports as luxury cars right? Here streets are floded with bimmers, daimlers and audis. They are mostly affordable diesels tho. Many cars in states only are available in higher otto variants.

>Exclusive look inside the GM Performance Division

The side that doesn't need a performance sub-brand.

>upload porsche logo
>abarth img is posted

what the fuck?

I'm all about classic Ms and would love a few classic AMGs. Never knew much about Audis in general.

model #?

w126 s class

Kek

Nope. AMG at the beginning was just like any other tuner shop and later Mercedes bought them over.

OP getting fucked in the ass. Kek.

Porsche

no sti?

RS often are underdogs because Audis are quite boring to drive in comparison
Hell you cant even fully disable T/C on the RS5, the C63 and M4 competitor lol

M / AMG / RS

But I'd have a hell of a difficult time choosing between an M5 touring, E63 AMG touring, or RS6 Avant.

And then there's the V12/W12's...

Yeah bro. What to do? Actually I meant to ask on what type of German Performance side are you on.

This is the only correct Answer. Maybe early RuF and Brabus as well.

>tfw that costs more than most peoples houses

shit is fucking insane

>tfw no zonda

>brabus is much better than amg

not a good meme. take it from someone who has owned both a brabus and currently owns an amg. brabus is basically 90% the same as an amg, it's not as if you switch from one to another and get blown away. it's basically the same give or take a few interior pieces some lights and a tweaked amg engine.

Based

>ridiculously overpriced in the USA
>german cars

porsches aside we get them cheaper than even the germans do. why do you think every 3rd car is a entry-level (to us, in Europe its a mid-level) bmw/audi/mercedes

M is based

brabus is german rice used as a buzzword to sell overpriced 15 year old daimler luxobarges with some rims and a few extra badges

Only good one tbhfam

And they're still overpriced, especially when you compare it to the competition.

This.

AMG

RS is vagshit. ///M is for shitters.

Nothing wrong with Renault Sport.

AMG is heavy boats for old men
M is the sharpest and most precise
RS is meh

>RS is meh
kekmao, enjoy your ///////////////////////////////Motorsport "reliability"
also, RS is literal perfection for avants, while //////////////////M is only for fuckboi sedans and coupe

>RS is literal perfection

that looks like an abortion

LMAO does this one honestly think Audi sport are reliable, how is one so deluded?
Enjoy your random timing chain snaps (that are located behind the engine)
Also I`d take an E61 M5 V10 manual wagon over any overweight nose heavy boredom mobile automatic RS every day of the week
M is for real men who are into driving, RS is for people who want to look rich with less $$$

This hurts the amerifat that has a boner for 80s rally cars.

>TFW ill never get to own an ozzycozzy

>90000 moving parts
>some made of plastic
>expected life of 100k
>wake me up

You say you'd rather work on a v10 m5. but you're wrong. They're a cunt, honestly can't believe they even got that engine to fit in that car let alone have techs who work on them...

>Manual E61 M6 wagon
You just triggered my autism into researching whether these were made.

They weren't. Only the sedan was offered with a manual in NA.

>audi is for showoff
KEK
audi is like a sleeper daily car
BMW just screams LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME ITS /\/\/\/\/\/MOTORSPORT. while audi keeps it cool and offers visual tuning and calls it S-line and performance mods make it S and RS. in BMW, you buy an ashtray for cigarettes with an //////////////M badge on it and your car is now officialy a MOTORSPORT with badges of M all around body.

he said M5 wagon, not M6

>M6
Yeah that was a typo. Point still stands.

Yeah apparently the ones I`ve seen are manual swapped
1st of all if you are buying the car only based on its looks, you are looking at the car for the wrong reason
BMWs have always been more about the performance and driving pleasure instead of luxury and ''badge'' like Mercedes or Audi
Also
>posts the old ass C5
Have you seen a BMW from the same era?
How are they flashy dumbass
It`s the newer Audis with the overly exaggerated aggressive front ends that look ridiculous AHH I AM SO ANGRY LOOK AT MY HUGE GRILLE WHILE IM TAILGATING YOU
Pic very related.

This was the fastest 4 door in the world during its production period and how the fuck does it look flashy.

To be fair you can fully defeat t/c on VAG cars with an eBay vag-com cable and a windows laptop. I had to do it on my golf r.

Yes it's lame that you have to go out of your way to fully defeat it, but in reality it takes 5 minutes to complete and at the end of the day shouldn't deter anyone who really wants to defeat it

>Have you seen a BMW from the same era?
Yes, E39 and E46, screams IM BMW, IM SO AGGRESSIVE, GTFO SHITFAG
Every BMW is meant to be flashy, because its BMW. People who pick BMW are doing so because it's provoking looks, style and badge

>AHH I AM SO ANGRY LOOK AT MY HUGE GRILLE WHILE IM TAILGATING YOU
>audi
>tailgating
you mean bmw, right? because audi owners know their shit, they know they drive a vehicle that suits their needs and they dont need someones rating/reputation or opinion. they just exist. audi owners go fast when they see a straight road, knowing nothing deadly or very dangerous can happen. bmw drivers on the other hand, drive faster as soon as they see any bend/turn

my pic is very related as well

compare to thisyes, at that time it was considered flashy, because "hot wheels" designs were not made yet

>fastest 4 door in the world
+ unreliable and consuming 30litres/100km

>audi and bmw fanbois who will never be able to afford a new one

feels like in highschool

atleast we have to discuss about something, now shush kia/hyundai owner

chinkcrap a shit