Swedish """"""aesthetics""""""

>swedish """"""aesthetics""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vztv6LLifMk
newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/5682458062.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This shit looks like it was made in India altho the Sonnett 3 looks alright.

American """"""cars""""""

You know what makes most swedish cars goofy? The weird headlights with stacked position light and indicator. The 900 also has a weird shape overall though.

>he has to resort to posting a mexituned suv to slander american cars

>american """""handling"""""
I'll take a goofy SAAB any day
youtube.com/watch?v=vztv6LLifMk

That looks like it got booped by the Porsche

man these pics are so comfy.

I would love to just be a teenager in the 80s living in maine or new england or whatever with my rich architect dad and my doctor mom, an annoying teenie sister and a golden retriever named buddy.

>get pit maneuvered
>bus rider on Veeky Forums flips his shit about "HURR DURR MURRICAN CANTTURN LOL"

I live in New England with my family. Should I get a Swedewagon (Saab 900 turbo coupe or Volvo 240 sedan) and fully appreciate my surroundings?

Good """"""post"""""" OP

lies, the porsche never touched it

That's not true. At the end they kissed.

Touché

>German """"""posts""""""
we know you've always been jealous of the superior Swedish engineering

I liked the looks of these until I went and looked at one in personal.

A saab 900 turbo coupe is the most Swedish sweede car you can get, but the saab 9000 is the best car from a Swedish car company.

Should you often run into things, or hate maintenance get the Volvo 240

>saab 9000 is the best car from a Swedish car company
You spelled "Volvo 960" wrong

>You spelled "Volvo 960" wrong
You spelled "S90 royal" wrong

You spelled "Chrysler" wrong

>Chrysler
>swedish

I have to wonder if you have driven a 960 and 9000 aero. I have, and while the 960 was nice, it was blown away in every category.

Chrysler is universal

Clever Fiat joke?

>Clever
>joke
>american """""humour"""""

Hey I got a funny joke for you eurofag, ready here it goes:
World War 2.
Want me to tell it in german, hey I don't have to cause we saved your ass.

""""""""""""posting"""""""""""""

>eurofag
typical american cunt accusing people of being euros and bragging about "saving" europe when the death toll would have been much lower and the world would be in a better state if Germoney won

I'm Swedish and I have a 9-3 Turbo, come at me.

>saved from Germany
lol no
We saved most of you from the boot of the Soviet Union.

>implying the Soviet Union would have been able to do jack shit if not because you got involved and forced the nazis to fight on 2 fronts
>I'm Swedish
cuck

>>implying the Soviet Union would have been able to do jack shit if not because you got involved and forced the nazis to fight on 2 fronts
>He believes this
SU was already on the upswing before 1944.
The Hun lost all momentum in 1942, that was the nail in their coffin.
You can't compete with people who work without pay, food, or sleep to keep their country alive.

feel free to ignore stuff like lend-lease programs

Are Volvos high test?

Did lend lease move thousands factories from Ukraine to the Urals in less than a year?

Well I do hate maintenance but just how hard is a 900 turbo coupe to take care of? I'm coming from Toyota trucks btw. How much do they go for as well, found a '92 for 6.7k.

yes

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

KEK VULT
E
K

V
U
L
T

Prices of the pre 1993 900s fluctuate alot. Some people will say " it's a classic, they don't make saabs anymore" and charge alot. Others will just want their old saab to go to somebody that will take care of it. So anywhere from 1500 to 20000 with all sorts of conditions. The 6k saab for sale this week might be in the same shape as one for sale for 2k. The prices are slowly steadily climbing though.

On a pre 1993 900 maintenance isn't that hard really. Change oil every 4 or 5k. Use good quality oil as it is turbocharged. The turbos from 91 or so are much better ( Mitsubishi td04 vs Garret t25). If it is a manual you WILL NEED to change the pinion bearing every 120k. It will start to hum at highway speed. A pinion bearing failure under load destroys the transmission. A used saab 900 transacted starts at 1000. If it's an auto no need to worry about the gearbox.

In sweden the 240 and 740 are notorious for being owned by what American would call rednecks. They make it as loud as possible and drive around at all hours leaving tire marks and hitting on 14-16 y/o girls.

what about the 960s?

nice

Too modern looking I think, the 260 also goes in the category I mentioned above.

type in "volvo raggare" in google and you'll see what I mean, "raggare" roughly translates into "greaser"

This is actually what they believe unironically.

and 760s?

The Volvo 240 is on my list of fairly common cars I will never have because nobody wants to sell theirs.
Others are mercedes w123s and Saab 900s

I thought raggare culture were rural swedes larping as muricans and riding in murican muscle cars

Don't rightly know, the only person I know who's got one is my neighbor and he's 22 years old married with a kid and owns a house.

American muscle cars are too expensive here, also very expensive to own considering gas prices and carbon tax, but there are some of those as well but I've never seen one under 40.

>he's 22 years old married with a kid and owns a house.
based.
Meanwhile I'm a 24 year old stuck on 2nd year of college

So I just need to change the pinion bearing and use proper synthetic oil and it should run like clockwork? Or are they like old Foxbody's on that little things come up a lot and you just have to be ready with a wrench to keep up with it.

I bought my 900 turbo with 147,000 and didn't have any issues till 23xxxx when a tree fell on it.

If memory serves me correct, besides oil every 5k, plugs cap and rotor at 30k, the only other thing I needed to do was replace a temp switch the fan and clean out the idle air controller. They are very tough cars.

The pinion bearing does require removing the transmission, some dissambly, and a press. A saab tech can do it fairly quick though 250 to 500 at the most.

is there anyway to make the saab 900 turbo tranny stronger? does anything bolt in?

is the longitudinal engine but fwd too weird

Yeah I might want one then. This look okay?

newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/5682458062.html

>How to get chicks in America
>wanting gold diggers

>How to get chicks in Sweden
Girls that falls for a 240 are girls that knows what fun is.

agreed

>I'm Swedish
Have you already prepped Jamal today Sven?

>is there anyway to make the saab 900 turbo tranny stronger?
yes, there are write ups on the net, a good one at saabrally. Id does require some work though.

>does anything bolt in?
No, the transmission is unique to the car do to the fwd longitudinal backward engine.

That does look pretty good. I think they price is a little high, but I am a cheap bastard. I would ask about the pinion bearing. Listen for a hum during the test drive. The hum is at highway speeds under load. So if you push the clutch in, the hum goes away.

And you spelled "S90 Royal Level 3" wrong

Actually big name supercars attract straight middle aged men.

It's a mystery why americants still unironically believe these things will get them chicks.

>It's a mystery why americants still unironically believe these things will get them chicks.
Because they will. American women, not all but many, fucking love money. If you have a reasonable amount of proof you have money, then you will get a chick.

Touché

Why not spare yourself the curious dudes and get a merc instead?

Wow, I never realized how much headroom they had

That's pretty high testosterone

>Heard you talking shit

>New England
>Volvo/Saab
JUST RUST MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>Heard you talking shit
what did he mean by this?

Yes.

Who do you think sent all those locomotives to Stalin via the Persian Corridor in early 1942?

Without them Dmitry Ustinov wouldn't have been able to execute his brilliant plan...

>Murica did

>960
>s90

You're both fucked
You meant 780

nah, coupés are for cucks
I'm fucked but not for the reason you implied, but because of

>nah, coupés are for cucks
Huh I just assumed we we're all cucks for even liking Swedish cars at all

old saabs always looked like they shit their pants.

kek
also checked

My first get in like 6 years, also check yo self fool

>My first get in like 6 years
wow, do you not post often?
>also check yo self fool
oh, nice! I hadn't noticed
check the digits and they will be given to you

>coupés are for cucks
>says the man who lets another man drive and satisfy his car
>or the man who drives to let the passengers enjoy instead of himself, effectively prepping the passengers

Chrysler never owned Volvo

lol

>still clinging to outdated lap times

>he thinks it's about lolcantturn
spotted the newfag

But they had Fiat engines... Or were those the SAABs?

B-but that's lewd.

Volvos have Volvo engines.

Maybe your thinking Ford? Pretty sure they were still Volvo engines, just with shitty american engineering.

Neither Volvo or saab had Fiat engines. The saab 9000 chassis was co developed with Fiat, and it feels quite frisky and Italian, but uses a saab engine.

Some Volvo's had a Peugeot v6. Old old old saabs used a Ford v-4.

Idk what you're smoking but I've always loved 900 turbos looked

That's one fine ass saab

is this the long beach grand prix

seems like you think a lot about cuck analogies

It was the diesel saab 9-3s from 2004 onwards, they use fiat sourced engines

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGG SWEDEN YESSSSS

saab rally cars
volvo tarmac racers

Scandinavian steel is stronk

this is the last year of the i5 boys. Wish I could afford a new v60

s-senpai this is pooland, look at the registration plate.

NU-MALE, THE CAR

HNNNNNNNGGGGGG POLAND YES
happy now?

How is that awesome lifted volvo a numale car?