What is your favorite music for going fast?

What is your favorite music for going fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiMrrleH_hI
youtube.com/watch?v=tTMzP1xM1mA
youtube.com/watch?v=oe1wA1hAdd0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJpDMug1YMA
youtu.be/uWu3JqLMImY
youtube.com/watch?v=JhY9GOhFwN4
youtube.com/watch?v=bdorDPWJeWk
youtube.com/watch?v=e7htmbpO3Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=d1RVrEPIO0s
youtube.com/watch?v=1oJntDxMMO8
youtube.com/watch?v=HD5xelY8O_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Dic3fJgkEQY
youtu.be/iagUmxfdj0E
youtube.com/watch?v=BgrbYWjR3Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA
youtube.com/watch?v=nR2H0flGasA
youtube.com/watch?v=qpcgSkokkG8
youtube.com/watch?v=HT0flE2JQPc
youtu.be/dzSpvFwNB4w
youtu.be/cg258voVSAU
youtu.be/sWir8bPu7kI
youtube.com/watch?v=KOwxb9s9GjY
youtu.be/fhlz0-lCahM
youtu.be/JPPsfW88Vak
youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik
google.co.uk/maps/@44.4209481,11.426187,3a,75y,9.53h,79.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sS10fxzrFZkv9BLix_fcVtg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.co.uk/maps/@44.4066951,11.4266016,3a,75y,208.13h,78.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFDv2KX6xN6W8b8ZJzC9Lvg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=q6i6Pbpc0z4
youtube.com/watch?v=HkzJ-yZjj6E
youtube.com/watch?v=bvNLFpwAdBc
youtu.be/SVf7NBncUy0
youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4
youtube.com/watch?v=psvkEwBr-fU
youtube.com/watch?v=UJJtZHwstMA
youtube.com/watch?v=EHhNu8Jg_IM
youtube.com/watch?v=jLjdhK8_7pg
youtube.com/watch?v=1Egf1OZ1CuE
youtube.com/watch?v=SCyYy6seoJo
crysehd.bandcamp.com/album/serial-killer
vulta.bandcamp.com/track/alert-ft-current-218
occamslaser.bandcamp.com/album/crucifixation
louisviallet.bandcamp.com/
fixions.bandcamp.com/album/migration-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=mv1XUyRqcGU
youtube.com/watch?v=2g8jW1bZfsk
youtube.com/watch?v=oF9yHO-UUws
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtube.com/watch?v=G02wKufX3nw
youtube.com/watch?v=W9L4mN2gRh4
youtube.com/watch?v=8lERqGULWxs
youtube.com/watch?v=g79wV5JVrnc
youtube.com/watch?v=c1KfDkPmB-8
youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtujxT9rzA
youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Born Slippy .NUXX

youtube.com/watch?v=XiMrrleH_hI

youtube.com/watch?v=tTMzP1xM1mA
Eurobeat

youtube.com/watch?v=oe1wA1hAdd0

I know

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJpDMug1YMA

youtu.be/uWu3JqLMImY

injecting some good taste into his shit thread.

Before getting a car, I download hundreds of songs and make a shitload of playlists to listen while driving..
>get the car
I can only drive listening to carpenter brut

youtube.com/watch?v=JhY9GOhFwN4

youtube.com/watch?v=bdorDPWJeWk

youtube.com/watch?v=e7htmbpO3Z8

youtube.com/watch?v=d1RVrEPIO0s

youtube.com/watch?v=1oJntDxMMO8

youtube.com/watch?v=HD5xelY8O_M

WE ARE RUNNING IN THE 90S

youtube.com/watch?v=Dic3fJgkEQY

Basically any fast and rhythmic metal, usually thrash metal, though. Bonus points if the songs are car or highway themed. Pic related is a favorite.

Can't beat the classics

>dragged into sunlight
good taste

>not Cowboys from Hell

E U R O B E A T

Definitely
youtu.be/iagUmxfdj0E
Your music literally can't beat.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgrbYWjR3Yg

This band in general is pretty good, they remind me of adderal

youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA

COOL VIBRATIONS

This song if you 100% positively want to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=nR2H0flGasA

My nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=qpcgSkokkG8

V-Rock, Vice City soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=HT0flE2JQPc
Anything Underworld is on point.

Highway to the DANGER ZOOOOOONE.

Cliche as fuck, but get on a nice empty and twisty A-road, queue it up, and enjoy.

I LIKE MINE WITH LETTUCE AND TOMATOES

INCREDIBLE HIHG SPEED
youtu.be/dzSpvFwNB4w
youtu.be/dzSpvFwNB4w
And not to forget:
youtu.be/cg258voVSAU

>posted the same song twice
fuck, 2nd song was supposed to be
youtu.be/sWir8bPu7kI

>went too fast to double check

youtube.com/watch?v=KOwxb9s9GjY

Drumnbass.

youtu.be/fhlz0-lCahM
youtu.be/JPPsfW88Vak

i literally just arrived from driving 800 kilometers on the german autobahn in my benz and the last album i heard was music for the jilted gen.

love the older prodigy shit desu, but i also listen to eurobeat, scooter and such, so my opinion is pretty much worthless

pic related, my livingroom on 4 wheels
also he does 170 real km/h, no problem

my 70 hp peugeot 206 does 170kmh no problem, your point?

its probably not GPS 170 kmh
and your 206 is probably not 26 years old

ok, its likely 160 real kilometers per hour, with 1/3 the fuel consumption and half the horsepower
dont buy 23 year old cars

Doom, Stoner, and desert rock go very well with muscle cars.

i have 90 hp and use 6 to maximum 7 liters of diesel per 100 kilometers.
i sit in my car like a fucking god, is quiet as shit, the suspension is extremely comfy, its RWD, i got new wintertires on wheels with it (and summertires on wheels of course) and i payed 1800 euros. i can drive around with 5 people in the car and everybody, even the faggot that sits in the middle, is comfy because its not a fucking tunacan. i can get 7 crates of beer in my trunk, and theres still space for shit on top. im driving it since over 30k kilometers now with not a single problem. and i mean, not a single fucking problem.

>dont buy 23 year old cars
pretty much 26 y/o by now. this is not my first car, but its the BEST. not the fastest or the strongest, but the BEST one.

i will never ever in my whole fucking life fall for the "get a tiny shitbox with fwd and little fuel consumption"-meme again.

why would you care about passenger comfort?
how many times in your life did you have to fit 7 crates of beer in your trunk? oh and i bet you had passengers when you had to
'big' cars are useless
definitely a 'big' car from the 80s with 90 hp is useless and dangerously slow, also handles like garbage, can probably only pull 0.75gs in corners before it starts screeching like a cunt.

not saying i like my car or its better than yours.
hopefully im moving up to an alfa romeo 147 soon. shitty italian law forced me to

(not mine in the pic, i have the 5 speed manual)
and should diesel ever get expensive again, and im sure it does, i can fill up my car with literal canola oil.

yes, the oil you cook with. the w124 diesel can drive with fucking canola oil without ANY modifications. i can literally go to a store, buy canola oil from the food aisle, and fill up my car with it. actually, i did it once. smells nice.

>why would you care about passenger comfort?
because i have friends.

i have friends too, i managed to fit 4 people and 4 suitcases big enough for a 10 day vacation in my 206. regularly drive with 5 people in the car and the cunts in the back are not comfortable, but what do i care? the driver is comfortable no matter what

>tfw you drive an oil crisis vehicle
youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik

its also the three door model so getting in and out with more than 1 people takes 2 minutes, but seriously why do people give a shit, it doesnt change anything to the driver. looks better too.
i want my 147 to be three door as well.
i also want it to have the fiat 1.9 jtd 16v with 150 hp

>how many times in your life did you have to fit 7 crates of beer in your trunk? oh and i bet you had passengers when you had to
yes i had, actually. i moved 4 times in the last 6 months so i have to move around shit quite often.

>'big' cars are useless
naw, they arent, they kick ass. i had small cars, i had big cars. i choose big cars.

>definitely a 'big' car from the 80s with 90 hp is useless and dangerously slow
well, mine is faster than yours...

>also handles like garbage
did your mom teach you about cars? because it sounds like it. lrn2w124

>can probably only pull 0.75gs in corners before it starts screeching like a cunt.
by the time my tires start to screech you understeered into a tree already, Mr. FWD

>le fwd understeer meme
epic meme. race me and my 967kgs in the touge and we'll see who wins.

look at my touge
google.co.uk/maps/@44.4209481,11.426187,3a,75y,9.53h,79.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sS10fxzrFZkv9BLix_fcVtg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
this turn i can take at 110 kph when going right, i bet if you tried that in your mercedes you'd die

this is the only turn where the peugeot understeers, only when going uphill
google.co.uk/maps/@44.4066951,11.4266016,3a,75y,208.13h,78.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFDv2KX6xN6W8b8ZJzC9Lvg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
still can take it at 80kph which isnt particularly slow. have taken it at 95 kph downhill

IM STREET

STREET LETHAL

youtube.com/watch?v=q6i6Pbpc0z4

its bad enough that you started to argue with me like an unsatisfied faggot for no reason at all in the first place, but you just keep going. you drive a fucking peugeot 206. i wouldnt even say anything if you drove a nice car and said shit like
>dude ur old benz is shit
but youre driving a "lets buy our son a REASONABLE, SENSIBLE CAR" - car and you do it.

and you dont even give a single argument on why your car is better or at least less worse, you just state again and again how everything thats good and better about the W124 than the 206 DOESNT MATTER ANYWAYS LOL, and your parents probably even payed more for it.

but dude, to be perfectly honest, i dont give too much of a fuck, because someone that honestly thinks what you kept writing here isnt worth being angry about.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkzJ-yZjj6E

BAD MAN NAH APOLOGIZE TO NO BATTY BOY

i even said im not saying my peugeot is better. i never tried to angrily argue with you, i was doing it jokingly, in the end you drive what you like and i cant do anything about it. and yes my parents paid more for it, i bought it for 2000 euros.

still ,are you trying to say your 90hp mercedes isnt sensible? lmaoooo

well jokes dont transfer too well over text i guess

its alright man just enjoy your car, i drove a bunch of smallish cars in my time too and they are fun, mine were AWD though. i had a subaru justy not too long ago, it was amazing. had to trash it because it rusted through the floor and a lot of load bearing parts.

but im telling you, youre underestimating the handling of the w124 series. the acceleration of mine is slow as shit though, but well it has one of the weaker engines.

I like to pretend im a getaway driver when there is no one else on the road and go at child killing speeds to this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvNLFpwAdBc

wow the peugeot looks good in that color. should have got it blue instead of black
perhaps my 147 will be like this

>not having a badass comfy people hauler
>thinks five people is a lot
I've gotten nine people into a four door sedan. That doesn't mean I should consider that a practical application.
If i want to buy a conversion van to haul everybody to the arcade/convention in style and comfort, I'm fucking going to.

And landbarges are sweet BECAUSE they're barges. If it handles like trash you haven't done all your work yet, get back to wrenching. And if you buy one of a trim with a 90hp motor you're an idiot. I'm buying a Town Car, restoring the interior, throwing interceptor spec parts under the hood, eliminating the body roll, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

i got 6 people in my peugeot 206.
cunts in the back had to sit on top of each other

>And if you buy one of a trim with a 90hp motor
how dare you say that about my benz

have you ever done a 0-100 on your benz?
my peugeot is like 12.5 seconds and honestly, driving a car this slow is painful in almost every situaution. im flooring it 90% of the time, overtaking is a pain, and getting up to speed takes ages. also at 130 kmh im sitting at 3300 rpms in fifth gear lmaooo

I literally shoved four people in the back bench and laid three people across their laps, two in the passenger seat and then the driver. I swear we had another in the trunk at least once.

I'll just take a van these days thank you. I want to find another Grand Caravan with the 3.8L V6, family had one ages ago that was sweet as hell. And I've got my own 4-seat Daewoo shoebox I dd, I'd still strongly consider dding a Town Car. I have to work in the city though so it's getting a rear camera.

cars in europe are completely different to america. whats the 0-60 time on a 3.8l v6 van? anything below 8 seconds is decently quick imo

i drive on the german autobahn a lot so i usually stay in the 150-170 mark. i floor it a lot, but not when its straight for longer. it could go faster than 170 but i dont want to rev the engine over 4300.

im fine with having to floor it a lot. the only thing that sucks sometimes is driving up a mountain with 5 people on board and paraglide equipment or other heavy shit.

Firestarter is one if the best to drive to

that faggot wanted his song to be taken off the /pol/ refugee crisis movie. hes trash, i hope you downloaded his music illegally

>110lph is fast
Keke, my fucking Hyundai can handle corners faster than that

you realise not every corner is the same

>calling that a corner
Britbongs are so retarded

The fag you're thinking of is Perturbator.

CB was the fallback.

TIL Bologna is in Britain.

this is just as good and in the same vein

youtu.be/SVf7NBncUy0

This one's also a favourite of mine for driving

i love rap

otherwise its NPR

ti prego dimmi modello e come hai fatto a trovarla perché mi serve e VOGLIO la stessa identica macchina

nice mix and that aw11 hnnnggg

i gotta learn nip and read this shit

SUICIDE

for every occasion

non ho capito il problema, cos'e' che vuoi?

La W124 che hai postato

io ho la peugeot e' il ragazzo tedesco che ha la w124
io non la prenderei lol

ahhh beh la peugeot è obbiettivamente bruttina e si rompe quando la guardi

mah, c'ho fatto 8000 km in 3 mesi e non ho mai avuto problemi, faccio bologna-riccione praticamente ogni weekend
la stronzata della mercedes di 20 si spaccava la terza volta in autostrada.
poi vuoi dirmi che e' bella? lmaooo

youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4
This!

più di una Peugeot mi si è frantumata in mano, o l'ho vista rompersi. Pezzi di maniglie interne ed esterne, cassetti, regola poggiatesta...un disastro.

perche' pensi che la mercedes di 25 anni fa (guidata solo da rumeni o albanesi) sia fatta meglio? ahahah

You spin me round baby right round.
It's actually pretty funny at about 100 hearing that.

On a serious note digital music.

For those of you in the Carpenter Brut/ Perturbator Vein:

Mega drive
youtube.com/watch?v=psvkEwBr-fU

Sagittarius V
youtube.com/watch?v=UJJtZHwstMA

Gost
youtube.com/watch?v=EHhNu8Jg_IM

Raydar
youtube.com/watch?v=jLjdhK8_7pg

Dance with the Dead
youtube.com/watch?v=1Egf1OZ1CuE

Dan terminus
youtube.com/watch?v=SCyYy6seoJo

Crysehd
crysehd.bandcamp.com/album/serial-killer

Vulta
vulta.bandcamp.com/track/alert-ft-current-218

Occams Laser
occamslaser.bandcamp.com/album/crucifixation

Louis Vialiet
louisviallet.bandcamp.com/

fixions
fixions.bandcamp.com/album/migration-2019

Hope you'll find of them good.

Not him, but here's a few more.

Quixotic
youtube.com/watch?v=mv1XUyRqcGU

Thomas Barrandon
youtube.com/watch?v=2g8jW1bZfsk

Whitewoods (A E S T H E T I C WARNING)
youtube.com/watch?v=oF9yHO-UUws

HOME
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

Magic Sword
youtube.com/watch?v=G02wKufX3nw

youtube.com/watch?v=W9L4mN2gRh4

Kel, I have the Whitewoods and Resonance tracks on my flash drive, but I wouldn't consider that go fast music

youtube.com/watch?v=8lERqGULWxs

youtube.com/watch?v=g79wV5JVrnc

youtube.com/watch?v=c1KfDkPmB-8

youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtujxT9rzA

Hype as fuck. Good meme famoso.

I would say mostly drum and bass. It's pretty synonymous with driving fast as it's in like every driving video game. I don't want to be too specific about it, because everyone interprets things differently.

Rusty cage by soundgarden

fat of the land is much better for driving..

>Hang'em All

muh niqqua

Personally I like the more laid back songs as almost intermissions between the fasted paced ones. It's quite nice going 130 mph on an empty road listening to calming music.

I find myself actually driving faster with classical or more chill music on.

There are only a handful of CarpBrut songs I don't like.

Some other synthwave artists can be hit-or-miss, but I feel he's on point most of the time.

Nigga, synthwave died years ago
Now its just meme artists making the same generic shit like everyone else.

The genre use to have character, thats gone now

>im too cool for music that other people are into.

youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg