I don't even know what I want

Hey guys, I been in the market for a 2016 Camaro ss/ mustang gt. And I'm even thinking of waiting for the 2018 Subaru sti. " I used to own a 06 sti and sold it" this are the 3 cars I been debating in buying. Last week I went to the Toyota dealer and a saw the new Tacoma Trd off road and I really like to the point that I want to buy it now. I just don't know. Have this shit ever happen to any of you?

I just don't want to regret my purchase

The Tacoma have a manual transmission

Depends on what you want it for.

The new Tacomas are super fucking comfy, and have infinitely more utility than the Camaro or GT will. But unless you're doing outdoors activities, it'll be less fun. Without a doubt it'll last longer than both, and it'll hold value more.

I'm biased though. I'm debating between getting a Canyon or Tacoma myself.

buy a civic and save your monkey fuck wad
this is a non issue, you do not need to buy something you dont want, it sounds like you just want to buy a car for the sake of it.

This exactly.

>buying a boring shitbox

Challenger hellcat

Mid size pickups are cute with their little V6's. Lmao just no. If pickup get a full-sized. If you like the Tacoma get a 4runner. It's the same exact thing but you won't look like a bitch driving a small ass pickup. As for maro vs stang obviously go with the GT. Don't listen to the idiot that says save n buy a civic. Live your life.

Full-sized pickups are also infinitely more expensive you fucking mong.

>Tacoma
>small
This isn't 1995 anymore

A loaded Tacoma costs more than a similarly equipped Tundra.

Maybe where you live, but a fully-loaded Tacoma is about $39k, a similarly equipped Tundra is well over $50k.

That might be because I'm in Texas, and full-sized trucks demand a premium.

I'm in the same debate. I want 4 doors and 4wd in a midsize. Need to be able to tow a 6000 pound trailer. I like the Chevy Colorado because GM parts are probably slightly more available and slightly easier to work on. It only has like 8" of ground clearance from the factory though. Whichever truck I get I will make last the rest of my life because I won't drive it every day and will take care of it well.

Personally I'm partial to the Canyon because of the softer and quieter ride, and cheaper pricetag. Since it's going to be a daily driver for me, and I'm a special snowflake disabled faggot I need something comfortable and easy to get into. The Canyon is that.

If you're looking for more utility, you'd probably like the Colorado or some Tacoma models better.

Lol. Tacoma's are 30k for a base V6 if you're lucky. New Ram 1500s go for high 20s and offer a v8. Not saying which is better but no. Tacoma's prices are laughable

After the setup I want the price difference is only about 2K between the Colorado and the Tacoma.

And I am definitely after utility. I keep coming back to the Tacoma. It's the perfect truck for some one who isn't pulling tractors or hauling stone in the bed. At least in my eyes.

>SR5 4x4 is now a base model

I would rather have a fullsize truck (ffs or a superduty) for the price of the tacoma, but tacos are sweet little trucks.

the new Taco is a great truck. I was looking at one, but bought pic related instead. The Tacoma would be a lot more functional than the camero,mustang or sti but not as much fun to drive until you get in the dirt.

Are you some fucking E-2 brand-new boot fucking army guy or marine? Cause you sure sell into that demographic hard as fuck.

My suggestion is to not buy any new vehicle, get a cheap beater and save up your money for your soon-to-come other-than-honorable discharge.

I actually did 2 tours in Afghanistan.

I'm going to be looking into the 2017 TRD Pro. It has some upgrades over the standard TRD that look to be pretty worthwhile. I love my F150 but this may just replace it.

dont bother with the gm twins m8. the interiors are work truck tier across the trims, they ride more like cars than trucks, and the front end clearance is on par with most sedans.

the only thing gm has over the taco is price and that diesel option

>they ride more like cars than trucks

>not a good thing

toyota shills kek

ask me how i know that you dont know shit about trucks

im picking up one of those skid plates next week, dunno what they were thinking with the one on the standard offroad. might try to get a similar suspension package too. sky's the limit i guess

For the price you are better off with a raptor

depends on location. in most places i would agree with you, but around here you want a smaller rig.
the technical trails are all linked together by old barely maintained logging roads that are often overgrown. it's nice to be able to slip by people without worrying if i'm gonna go sliding off of a cliff face.

The Canyon SLT seats were great, and I prefer a ride like a car honestly.

With my back the way it is, I won't be off-roading, but I will go hunting, soft camping, etc.

Wait for the new Nissan frontier. Should be dropping in next year for the US market.

Could've had a diesel 4x4 superduty for what you paid for your taco....

It was the cheap feel of the panel that was off putting for me. Seats are nicer, and they have this magical thing called adjustability that toyota has never heard of

Honestly, the current frontier is a great truck, it just needs an update to be back as a solid competitor. Looking forward to seeing it.

Im sure i could have, but i wanted a smaller rig. It fits on the moutain trails better, and the bed is plenty big for what i do i have an old chevy van for hauling bigger stuff.

>tfw you only did one tour in Korea

The army is a cruel establishment.

At least you got to experience the drunken crazy gooks. Or at least I hope you did.

Meanwhile in the Coast Guard, I was stuck in Bahrain when the Arab Spring started.

Dude Korean baseball games are the best. They're shit at baseball and the Korean dudes just get shit faced an' cheer regardless.

Fuck American baseball, I'd rather watch the guys in the stands now.

So you wanted a fun car that was slightly practical (mustang slightly, camaro not at all, and sti very) but you went to a dealership and now you want a god damn truck? Make up your fucking mind dude.

The mustang gt is out of the question now. So now is the Camaro ss or wait for the 2018 subaru sti.

The Tacoma looks good bro

I got a 2016 TRD sport, I love it. great truck and no issues.

Tacoma world is also a wealth of knowledge which is a plus. They're great trucks

>turbo
>manuel
>6.5 0-60
>boring

> cuck wheel drive

YOU STOP RIGHT MEOW
cibik is gud kar

disagree, though I do wish the Tacoma had more power I would rather spend $40k on one of these fully loaded than $60k on a Raptor