Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #790
Veeky Forums's Birthday Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Character Database links (non-javascript version still works!):
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html
archive.org/details/AA2DBArchive.7z

WARNING: Have a fucked up card? It's probably fake!
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: tsukiyo.me/AAA/d3d9.dll

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP (embed)
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg (embed)
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2 (embed)
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

no-info.no-ip.info/aa2-archive/
mega.nz/#fm/C9FmGJ5Q
imgur.com/a/hK4iC
mega.nz/#F!pNlCnbrY!97Jx6G0gv1qwZfaMS52aBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aloof a best

Harsh a good girl and a real cutie pootie.

Perfect
>(embed) (embed)

Where were you for the last one, hmmmmmm?

Oh wait. Does the card even save properly? As in you check its preview in the Maker. There is this bug with AAFace where an incorrect slot may be saved in the card sometimes.

Using HEXAOC and AAFace in the maker. Works good, but when I save the card and go in-game (adding a new student with HEXAOC items into a class), the pieces I chose are reverted back to the last available pieces of hairstyle available without HEXAOC (using vanilla hair + HEXAHP).

Wondering what I'm doing wrong. I simply just save the card after editing the appearance. I think it also does the same for custom head/faces from HEXAOC.

Yes. Chose a long hair piece and it looks that way in the card preview. In-game, it's a completely different piece.

Shit, my bad for doubleposting

That doesn't make any sense. Are you sure you're adding the edited card? Are you sure you're actually editing the card? Check ReiEdit's hair values, for instance.

what do your install filepaths look like

So the options show up in ReiEdit so i might be able to change them from ReiEdit. Still makes no sense why I can save the card in AA2Make but they don't show up without ReiEdit, so I have to memorize all the hair values and face names.

Do relationships decay with time? Like, if I skip a period without interacting with anyone, will their relationship levels go down(both NPC->PC and NPC->NPC)?
Also, which period length do you use? I'm trying to strike a balance between having enough time to do things and not taking an hour to go through a day.

AAFace is in illusion/aa2make/AAFace

Game is in illusion/aa2

Open a card so you see it in ReiEdit and the maker. Change it in the maker and save. Is the change shown in ReiEdit?

If simply skipping a period has any effect, then it is very minor. I haven't noticed any obvious change from doing that. Giving negative replies to their advances or using "Huh?" too much will though.

kind is pretty cute

You could say shes the cutest.

absolutely

I adore Kind!

W-will user adore me if I was kind?

Any mod to make my character masturbate?

I Need cards for my class

1.) go to char maker
2.) click random
3.) save
and now u have a new card. its that easy my son :)

thanks to db user for killing this place, now new people who want to play can't even get cards. 10/10 plan.

just gunna leave this here

no-info.no-ip.info/aa2-archive/ is outdated but searchable

>mfw I downloaded a bunch of cards once before the db went down and got their mods too

Still, this is truly stupid, not only dongfire got analed but also the db now, oh well, guess I'll enjoy the ride before the mega links also get nuked by some voodoo magic.

THICC

when the best card makers will make mega folder so i could download cards?

when you make it

Artificial Academy extinction confirmed?

>tfw you thought it was going to be AA3 the one killing it
we lived for too long and became the enemy.

AA3 can still save us

>we
speak for yourself

>tfw it's just going to be more shovelware with likely even less effort put into it

At this point of they don't make any anime style customizable game that's an Improvement were done for. next year is our only hope. But yeah I have a feeling its going to be another "Secrossphere" and we will never see the day.

I would be content with a reskinned AA2 programmed with unity

Well they're certainly going for the realistic art style now. I don't know. Is there any indication on how popular Play Club and Honey Select are ending up?

Is KISS the only decent 3D H-game developer now?

Is there a way to have futa girls and pussy girls in the smae class?

Not too familiar with developing or programming, but would that open up more opportunities to add actual features to the game and more ranges of customization under the Unity engine?

Latest futa mod leaves one slot free for you to use for pubes so yes

yes, unity is leaps and bounds ahead of their inhouse engine in terms of any sort of modding

oh shit that's great m8

mega.nz/#fm/C9FmGJ5Q

Maybe AA3 will be on Unity. Hopefully it works well. And hopefully they keep/improve the current style.

AA3 will be on unity 100% unless it's delayed for a very very long time. Illusion isn't just gonna randomly select a game engine from a grab bag. They always have 1 engine that they use and it's Unity now.

They wont because they're dead

card?

oh my

when he's done
maybe

Since I can't seem to search the DB right now, does anyone happen to have a card for Clementine from Overlord or would I have to make one with my subpar skills?

I haven't seen one for her yet

I don't think a good one was ever made

None show up even in the outdated DB

Guess you'll have to get cracking

The Windows 10 fix makes my game go from low FPS to being straight up unplayable. Fuck Windows and its stupid update.

There's some dumb whore getting stupid with my waifu, what can I do to stop them? Just spreading bad rumors?
She's stronger than me, btw.

Get the d3d9.dll from your system32 folder and copy it to the AA2 folder, overwriting that file.

Well, can I play the game again now but its still lagging like hell. I just don't get it. It was working fine then this stupid update just shits all over this game. And its just this game particular too. Honey Select, Sexy Beach and CM3D2 work just fine.

Those are all DX11 games, only DX9 is affected by this new Windows feature.

So I'm doomed to never play this game at normal speeds again? if i knew i was never going to see my fu again I would've never updated.

It is possible to fix it with the old version of the dll. I fixed it on a VM by using a dll file from the sysWOW64 directory of my non update Windows 10.

you could upgrade to win7

Do this I had the same problem. And doing it the first way doesn't work.
Also have you seen the HF post?

>HF post
how? hf is always down.

monday may be the worst day but sunday is the most depressing

wait, so that fucker managed to get the database nuked?

I think it has more to do with the release of HS since they have their own database now and with fake cards too

Ah, I see

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks to the user who posted the archive torrent.

People may say it was other factors, but without a direct word from dbanon the only things we have to go on are "only the aa2 database got purged of all the ones he manages" and "a faggot was spamming the DB to hell and back."

I challenge you to be more objectively wrong.

>not going to church

>been using my laptop for years to run aa games
>get a good tower
>dont want to play lewd games any more
>just feels weird on an external monitor
The fact that i currently have it hooked up to a huge ass tv doesn't help either.
Maybe i will use some streaming app to stream to my tablet.
Its large enough to see shit, without being too large.

But that makes it better. Besides do you have people walking in on you?

Not usually. Sometimes people come over without warning though.
And my door is fucked and doesn't lock.
Not that i would leave it running when i am not using it. I'm just paranoid i guess.

accepted
apples and oranges taste and look exactly the same

church is partially at fault here

Hair down kanan

Is this how you make an /aa2g/ approved waifu

Needs more mods to be approved.

Those don't look bad considering they're not really using mods

imgur.com/a/hK4iC

Cards pls

With db dead and my computer breaking rebuilding a deck is suffering

What are the mods that /aa2g/ generally uses for making waifus, besides the HEXA mods?

see

Character name please

I don't think he ever released that one.

Looks like this one has different hair.

card pls

thank you!

Anyone have any cards of the girls from Highschool DxD? DB being dead and I figured it'd be easier to just ask.

>no-info.no-ip.info/aa2-archive/ is outdated but searchable

There's more than one version for them but IMO they tend to be kinda poor. I think I might give them a try myself

You'll need her hair and eyes
mega.nz/#F!pNlCnbrY!97Jx6G0gv1qwZfaMS52aBg