FAIL

adelaide

Lanaya the Templar Assasin

Nice game, dotards.

>he is not semiNEET master race

Here we go again

>esports soon

gameshitters on the watch of suicide

I would add extra egg into the pasta dough and make sure there is a good enough amount of cheese sauce to cover so it doesn't dry out. I would also only cook it to 80% doneness so the moisture from the sauce could finish cooking it while the pizza bakes.

I could pull it off man. I'm gonna do it the next time I go grocery shopping. Will post results in a week or so.

>gamies / thirdies run off entirely

>only based memers, shitposters and foodbros left on the 'lag

>troll with phase hotd silver edge bloodthorn silver edge
>pops out of invisibility and sheeps/silences with ult on
>deals literally 4200 HP in damage

how the fuck was taht balanced
I had heart+skadi

Anyone ever had a 'go 'za before?

dont walk around solo without vision that late in the game my man

2 silver edge???

imBALANCED

It's been a while since I posted this so here you go mongoloids, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

>Gee Jah'rakal! How Come Icefrog Lets You Use Two Silver Edges?

OUR GUY IS STREAMING

>(Allies) : also I will use mic
>(Allies) : so pls .. bear with my indian accent

time to dodge

fuck i meant he had phase, hotd, bloodthorn, silver edge and sheepstick*

Also,

Reminder that I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

Reminder that my now 51 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

Reminder that that EQUALS TO A 35 WINS TO 0 ZERO LOSS RATIO

Reminder that you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally: dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Reminder that once the New Journey Update and a new balance patch come out Abaddon will be top pick again

Reminder that I am the true chosen by the mist

oh and I heard you shitters complain about Jakiro the other day, so take a lesson from my advice if you want to play a really kickass CORE Jakiro:

CORE Jakiro is that you're basically going to push so HARD that the enemies shit will end up going up their own asses.

So take in mind that once the T1 towers are down it's time to 5 MAN DOTA the rest of the entire fucking game.

Go Safelane.

You start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes, a mana pot and you can even buy a ward.

Build a basi ring ASAP and get the fuckin' magic wand.

Rush some motherfuckin' mana boots and start to push down the safelane T1. DON'T STOP THE PUSH.

Get the fuckin' tower and rotate top. PUSH AGAIN and get that fucking tower. You should be able to purchase a Point Booster now.

Go fuckin' MID next with everyone and PUSH and fuckin' tower down as well. That will give you enough money for the Vitality Booster.

Dissemble your Mana boots and build that Core Booster now.
Farm for a bit now your Phase boots by using the Macropyre to kill the creep waves and keep them pushed.

Once you're like with 1k gold into your Mystic staff, get your fucking team together and PUSH AS 5 ONE LANE.

It doesn't matter which lane, just fucking PUSH and get a T2.

As soon as this is done, rotate immediately to the next T2. Getting these two T2's added with some fights along the way should get you your Octarine Core.

Once you have it, go Roshan with your team, secure that fuckin' Aegis and get the last T2. That should be a FREE Barracks as well.

Start building your motherfuckin' aghanism if you think the game will go longer or just rush a Aether Lens if you think it will finish fast.

After you get any of those done, the game should be over shortly.
If by some chance it isn't due to split-push shenanigans or whatever the FUK, just go Shiva's and KILL THE FUCKING GAME.

1st point into Dual Breath, max Liquid Fire, max Ice Path, finish Dual Breath on last. Always max the Ult.

Top 5 Dota heroes in bed:
>Earthshaker
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/0d/Erth_level_07.mp3
"My heart is pounding!"
>Riki
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/8e/Riki_level_01.mp3
"Faster and stronger!"
>Elder Titan
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/21/Elder_levelup_11.mp3
"I haven't felt this way since the first making!"
>Winter Wyvern
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/d8/Winwyv_levelup_08.mp3
"I've never felt this good!"
>Outworld Devourer
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/96/Odest_levelup_01.mp3
"My wings beat with the rhythms of eternity."

This twitchcon production is so shit, like every time i watch a bit of it the production is always putting the wrong scenes or when people is talking they put a image or a wrong image kek

>Retard: Hey guys I'm not that good just warning you
>Sensible Ally: Just pick Omniknight or Lion lmao
>Retard has randomed Medusa

I had a dream that I was playing Jakiro last night. His cast times were insanely long, like when you dream and try to punch someone but the punches are really weak, it was like that except it was taking 3 minutes to cast icepath

Guys, how do I play arc warden. Everyone calls him op but whenever I attack someone they just move into a creep wave...or like...the rest of their team and all of my abilities become useless

thank god dota is a free game so I know you all are poor and wont spam this shit

>twitchcon
>kek

>Be invoker
>Use coldsnap
>Win the lane
Nice hero balance dotards

>since4pass
Has gook moot gone too far?

Will they ever fix the 50/50 input detection in this game? Or will we have to wait for source 10?

why wouldn't you want to show off your support of this site?

does anybody know whether CLQ supports Trump or Hillary?

It's a guaranteed thread derail and artificially boosts (You)s. It needs to go.

How long more till our boys EG trash some tier 2 shitstains?

Do you think OG will pick invoker for n0tail because he is le epic mid too?

>Veeky Forums has become p2w

This thread is dead. Give me a hero theme and I'll come up with an objectively more balanced hero than what's in the game now.

I see only darkness

Why is d2g so dead dotards?

I'm going to FUCK you adelaide

adelaide?

>wannh Veeky Forums wannhh muh Veeky Forums
so use discord or irc or something faggots

how many of you ever potsed on usenet once in your life? oh thats right zero because you are all children

i remember when the internet was lawless and only for highly intelligent people...can you imagine an era when the average internet user had a 115-120 iq? no, of course you can't.

I'm too busy posting on other boards, Adelaide.

This Veeky Forums pass has stirred a ton of funposting threads.

I want to visit your parents and then when we are all in the lounge talking you are going to sit on my lap while wearing a skirt and I'm going to sex you discreetly in front of your parents. How do you like that?

L-lewd!

Adelaide

You're not gonna be able to walk after I'm done with your boipucci

>he's not a

I want to cum in a little jar for you and then make you take it to work and then when you are eating your salad for lunch you are going to use my little jar of cum and pretend it's mayonnaise.

Adelaide what is your MMR?

Stop being lewd!

lets try that again
>he's not a

Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I really hope Hiro is just having a laugh

Can you shitlords FUCK OFF?????????????

Adelaide is mine.

what a waste of fucking money

what

this is how it ends

so where are we moving /d2g/ too bros

I'm 3.6k
No bully

Post your current background d2g.

>October 2016.
shamefur

Sit on my dick adelaide

Don't worry, Adelaide.

Once the new patch comes Abaddon will be top pick again and you'll be able to reach 4k!

I believe in you!

I want to make you wear a collar and walk you around on a leash in public.

What do I pick for mid if they have a roamer?

Thats some grade A autism right there user, congratz

I'm going to Behance.

Dont be lewd

>liking something = autism

Veeky Forums, the post

carry abadon

I'm gonna impregnate you adelaide

Abaddon.

As a carry.

I want to hold your hand!

reminder that chinese casters are footsluts

I'm 3k why the fuck do I have to wait more than 5 minutes in queue in euw what the hell

>boney
>larger than a size 8
>no arches
0/10

Nice...

Nice.....

I bet this post killed a couple more phoneposters

Good job user, keep the good work. Only with perseverance we can end this plague.

I just got out of 2k by spamming arc warden, AMA

>another lost game because I didn't dodge a pepe avatar

my own fault desu

You'll be back there again soon enough.

Stop!

I'm okay with this

Nyx is super good this patch

I feel like a god everytime I go offlane, and supporting as him doesn't makes me wanna kill myself thanks to his E

>I bet this post killed a couple more phoneposters

How? Opened on my phone just fine

I want to make you wear a short skirt, stockings and no panties, and have a visible gap between the bottom of your skirt and the start of your stockings. The you are going to have one of those egg vibrators that are attached by a wire to the control and you're going to wear it and tuck the control into your stock so the wire is visible. Then you are going to go out in public.

Adelaide is gonna plump and filled with my cum

What the fuck is this shit

I seriously hope this is a joke

No more lewd please

A Veeky Forums Pass ("Pass") allows users to bypass typing a CAPTCHA verification when posting and reporting posts on the Veeky Forums image and discussion boards. The idea for Passes came directly from the community and were introduced as a way for users to show their support and receive a convenient feature in return. Passes cost $15 per year, which is about $1.67 per month—or less than a single 20oz bottle of soda.

Our only hope against OD.

The Yakuza took one of Hiro's fingers after he couldn't pay the money he borrowed from them to buy Veeky Forums.

BUY A PASS
SAVE HIS HANDS

I want to take you to a swimming pool and make you wear a bikini with a butt plug so people can see the outline of the butt plug through your bikini.

>tfw too scared to play dota

What the fuck made morphling so popular

You were made to be my cum dumpster adelaide

>1 digit off
this wouldn't happen if you were a

>dubs on Veeky Forums