What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/59°27'13.8"N 29°26'38.7"E/@59.453852,29.4265737,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d59.453845!4d29.444077
youtube.com/watch?v=ph81OaPCa-o
youtu.be/4CE4VnswYfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He hit that there truck

>2016
>not wearing a scare strap

You reap what you sow.

What didn't go wrong? He probably way overestimated the amount of space he had to make his pass, but even so he still had room to get back over... except instead of getting out of oncoming, he just slammed on the brakes.

And apparently nobody was wearing a seat belt.

>What happens when a tailgater gets really mad at you following the speed limit and tries to pass

Slammed on the brakes instead of the accelerator and locked the rear brakes up

Really is scary passing others when traffic is on the other side. Most don't realize that if you're passing at 60mph and the guy coming at you is also going 60, it's like approaching an object at 120mph. You need to be going well faster than what you're passing to do so safely. What retard also didn't see was the car he was passing was approaching a yet slower car.

Not knowing how to pass properly
Hitting a truck
Trying to DEJA VU in front of a truck
Not wearing seatbelts

More like
>2016
>driving a car without ABS

This was the road. Can't find any speed limits driving the street view guy around, but dashcam guy was doing 94 km/h:

google.com/maps/place/59°27'13.8"N 29°26'38.7"E/@59.453852,29.4265737,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d59.453845!4d29.444077

That poor keyboard

>vapeyolofags

>whoops going a bit too fast here, might rear end the sedan in front of me
>let me just slam the breaks right here
>dagumi take the wheel
youtube.com/watch?v=ph81OaPCa-o

the guy that passed that retard on his driver test for a start.

>when a tailgater gets really mad at you following the speed limit

Veeky Forums is literally FULL of these.

make a thread openly stating that you're ok with driving the the limit or a bit less (it's LIMIT not MANDATORY SPEED) and see the thread getting filled in seconds with edgy teen idiots.

>not knowing how to control a car with out abs

it's always better to have those abs on your belly

Hit the brakes instead of turning the wheel to the right

Weight transfer to the front wheels because he went from acceleration to hard braking. The rear wheels loose traction, similar to lift-off oversteer.

>retard driver
>retard passengers
>russia

Just hope there weren't any kids involved so didn't know better.

the rears lock first, its complete driver error, not a lack of abs

1. Trying to pass while driving a shitmobile
2. Hitting the brakes instead of going into the ditch
3. Not wearing seat belts
4. Driving a VW

Death is exactly what they deserved and number 4 is reason enough for them to deserve it.

>Driving a VW
>vw

>Everyone but you goes 10 over posted speed.
>30 cars bumper to bumper stuck behind you
>4-5 cars at a time passing you

Yeah bud, you are really making the road a safer place for everyone. Stfu, get off your moral high horse and go with the flow of traffic.

Is the driver blind? He could easily slip in between the two cars but decided to try to overtake one more car when the truck is 50 yards away.

If you're an inexperienced driver you should stick to the speed limits, I did the first two months after I got my license. Where I live you also have a trial time 2 years after you get your license which means you can lose it for a minor speeding offense

>because when everyone is an irresponsible lawbreaking faggot, it's okay to be an irresponsible lawbreaking faggot

yeah I was 16 once, too

This. Fuck what the limit is, just work with everyone to keep a good flow going, proper distance between, and stay right pass left.

Not hard.

>Im got a degree in driven, I can speed all the time!

>ITT no one notices the vehicle with the dash cam speeds up to block the passer.

>Speeds up,
he's going about the same speed throughout, look at the bottom left Km/h

>doing 100km/h on a two lane road

there's your problem

clearly been digitally altered m8.

youtu.be/4CE4VnswYfM

but why only the right rear ?

Fucking this. Passed up a focus on the left breakdown lane hogging the left lane going 60. I felt so liberated

The speed limit on 2 lanes is 55Mph most places around where I live. That's not extraordinarily fast

>Driving 62mph on a straight away

Do you Yuri cucks really drive that slow?

>dfn ingen norsk kompis du kan kjore merce og hore på eurobeat med

Or, you know, they can all follow the speed limit?

I seriously hope what happened in that webm happens to you while you have your kids in the car

Because it's a Russian shitbox modified in a Russian manner on a Russian road in Russia where nobody can even comprehend the term 'working condition'.

wait, you sold your w202?!

Pokjda, du kan ennå få sitte på fanget

A few weeks ago, yeah. Bought myself a Hilux

meh, I understand your motives but I like w202s and especially your cool DJ plate.
I just hope I'll have some old benz myself some day.

it seems that instead of pulling back in front of dashcam guy like a normal person he tried to do a handbrake turn into a van

Whatever m8, just stay out of the way of people who know how to drive and aren't cucks.

Unless they're hogging the passing lane, you faggots can fuck off and go around

you sound like some bitchmade soccer mom who just fucked her first nigger

>ugh like it made me feel SO liberated, i love going against the grain. take that, cops!

Fag.

Really? Where I live 75 mph 2-lanes are the norm. Only time it drops down to 50-60 is when you're passing through a small town. It is based TX though, so there's that.