FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Zeemap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1130935

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ttwn5Mm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this one's better

Sister Location comes out in less than a week, friends

>it comes out on Friday
Excellent

Oh boy, I can't wait to know what they've been through

Is it just me, or does this game look like a graphical step up compared to the others?

New engine from the look of it.

It kind of does. That may just be a result of Scott actually taking longer than 3 months to make the game, though

I think you mean same engine, different rendering environment. Because Scott doesn't know shit beyond Clickteam.

New engine or not, I honestly hope the graphic wiggles are still there.

The teaser pics of some of the rooms gives me hope.

I stand corrected. Good eye.

Same.

That's okay, because he can perform literal magic with it

Isn't Clickteam an engine for platformers?

It's an engine like any other, but you don't want to do anything 3D in it. It's super low level and inefficient as fuck.

That's probably because he's literally used it longer than anyone else

This is the face of a man that does not give up
If I recall correctly that's what it's mainly used for

Pack it up fellas, show's over

It's also got zeemaps.

Are you trying to cheat me again?

Scott said this back in May.

Huh
Well that makes sense

zeemaps > off-topic OP

Scott says a lot of things

>implying that wasn't a reference to Friday the 13th

Get over it, for fuck's sake, other people like it when things they enjoy get more stuff.

Purple guy is off topic? What's next?

Sensor buds are complicated, they gotta be sending an individual signal for each one to a single wireless source connected to the main CPU of the animatronic to receive and translate the sensations the animatronic feels in real time, as well as how much pressure is exerted to differ between something pleasant or painful.

Installing these clever little devices onto the lone Toy Freddy model for the new location was declared by the Fazbear Industrial & Maintenance team in '81 as being "a total bitch of a time".

FazScare maintenance employee Kai described the installation of such devices onto an animatronic not compatible with said sensor buds during the time of her creation as "a total bitchfuck ass of a time."

That picture has been used for years

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying. Maybe he "changed his mind" about not working with a studio.

Oh Ghost, your autistic obsession with sensor buds with never fail to amaze me

>you will never give Dusty a back massage and listen to her hum in pleasure as the sensors do their job

The other thread is just doing a word-chain now.

How about we discuss our thoughts on SL and maybe a halloween special update?

It's a long shot, but maybe after beating the game and getting to the equivalent of a custom night the player can choose costumes for the different animatronics. Potentially fnaf world references?

>how much pressure is exerted to differ between something pleasant or painful
That doesn't seem right. Something can be light and pleasurable, forceful and pleasurable, light and painful, or forceful and painful. Tying the sensations of pleasure and pain to pressure seems incompetent.

It's a gross oversight for sure. It would be the same as having taste buds which detect flavour through texture.

We know Scott was pretty much finished with the game a couple of months ago. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he added in some easter eggs while he was tweaking the game.

Yeah I'm going with this thread.
Ghost, when Nightmare and Phantom Chica are getting imtimate who usually cums first? It's easy to think P. Chica does from Nightmate's size but I want to think her tightness and expression at being hilted by his impressive girth has pulled an orgasm from the bear before her own.

Did 3 ever get a major update after release? I can't recall. Anyways, 4 and World both got big updates a while after release, so I think we could expect the same with SL. Based on the release date, it'll probably be Christmas themed.

iirc it did not

>christmas theme
sounds fun, maybe scott would make an easter one too someday

>4
>Halloween update that everyone thought was shit is a "big update"

Only World got a big update. 4 didn't get one. I expect SL not to have updates.

>SL bots in holiday outfits
HYPE

I'd call all the new character skins a big update compared to the bug patch updates that were typical. Besides, people only thought it was shit because it didn't do anything about the box.

One thing Scott could have worked better on is the animation. The characters do not move their libs at all. there is one scary image for about half a second and than there is darkness. it is what you think is for scaring purposes, but is actually for putting up a different image. The only thing good about this is that the images never blink. this scares me while I play the games....

It's not a perfect system, it's up to the animatronic to eventually learn to isolate the subtle differences in pleasant and painful touch, if they are sentient enough to do so, they could create a subsystem for aggressive pleasant feelings and aggressive pained/shocked feelings to turn one on and one off if they know something nice/mean is coming. Mangle did this, and Oracle does so naturally. A large portion of Dust Bunny has been Dusty's slowly working towards their level, and largely failing. It took roughly a week after having her fingers aligned with the buds to make it so being able to pick things up wasn't painful or more pleasant than it should be. The initial reason for making the buds was to avoid giving or taking too much pressure to avoid another Fredbear bite situation, so making a nervous system out of them was already jury-rigging the hell out of what they were intended for.

Spoilers, user.

The force of Nightmare's ejaculation causes tremors of such violence that if she wasn't already cumming, that would prompt her to. It's a nice, solid system.

I guess we're using this thread?
Also, riposte.

Reposting chapter 3 of The New Face of Fun. Criticism is appreciated.
pastebin.com/ttwn5Mm4

Sister Location comes out on my birthday!!!

Hey Ghost, are you ever gonna write a really honkin lewd story about the Bonnie hand puppet?

STOP CRITISIZING GOHST!!!

I miss Springtwerp

I'm holding out on any SL stories till it comes out, plus I'm really trying to limit writing till I get more game work done. I'm only writing tonight because it's Halloween and I have traditions in this general in October I want to stick to. Also because Ghontra is pissing me off, can't get the damn weapon upgrades to work, and I KNOW I'm doing the code right and if I can't have a gun in the game that is Oracle on Phil's back throwing hand grenades, why fucking bother.

>not about Funtime Foxy getting his strawberry tush wrecked while orgasming with every pump
The thirstposting was fun

Are you implying that i am Springtwerp? this is very offensive to me and my family!

If you think your code is working and the result isn't there, your code isn't working.

>his
Regardless, shadowbon's funtime foxy story was really hot

Don't make me post the screenshot of the thirstposting
Hell yeah it was

Please do, I usually just find thirstposting amusing but some of the stuff posted that night was just goddamn.

>if she wasn't already cumming, that would prompt her to.
That's cute desu knowing either way Phantom Chica gets an amazing orgasm or an even sweeter ongoing one. Though I had enjoyed thinking Nightmare would eat Phantom Chica out as carefully as he could, after most of his seed leaked out, to avoid any further damage to make sure she came too.
It was fun to participate in.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

That was a fun night

How would a toilet bong even work?

God bless you for keeping those memories alive.

Some other bits from that night

Anytime

I can't handle that holy shit

Enjoyed reading the pastebin. Pace felt inconsistent up until the discussion, and the attention to details seem inconsistent. Character portrayals made sense, alongside how quick Foxy changes the mood in favour of something less dour in tone.

As for errors in typing it out, the only one I saw was line 116 where you put quotation marks on the wrong side of a space.
>she shot a look at Bonnie,” but we really aren’t

Overall, was a good read. Nothing jarring enough to break the mental image alongside good progress made with the world and plot.

Some of the inconsistency came from my computer breaking in the middle of writing the story. Everything from Jeremy meeting the Withered Bots on was typed on my phone.

Anyways, thanks for the comment. I'll make sure to work on consistency more.

Got any more?

One more, but it's not worth posting

That thirstposting was like a fiery night of lovemaking. Fast and full of nothing but lust.
and it was great

I got another one. It's my favorite.

nightmare could've been just a floating brain and eyes and it'd be scarier to be honest.

Eh, not really.

It really would depend on lighting.

Looking down the hallway and just seeing this floating there could be potentially terrifying if you didn't know what it was like.

>Mike brings this to work one night to show the animatronics that humans have endoskeletons in them are the flesh is a suit, therefore no stuffing is needed

This got me thinking. Spring Bonnie by her nature is a firm believer she's built to serve humans, the idea of receiving a massage would seem completely alien to her, she should be the one giving them.

But if you throw in instantaneous jolts of slowly compiling pleasure to conflict with a personality like hers, it's hard to say how it'd turn out.

So this person went to the haunted house. Wish I could have went. Also explains why Scott met all those people today.

>tfw ciuldn't go to get spooked by Scott
Goddamnit

>Scott was meeting fans and participating in the act at the haunted house themed after his game
That is so fucking cool.
Scott is so fucking cool.

thanks chicken

Toy Bonnie plush incoming, funko fuckos. HT exclusive.

If I went, I'd probably have punched somebody on accident.

I'm not even trying to be edgy, it's just an autistic gut reaction when I'm scared or distressed by something.

another pic from the fright dome

I am left feeling wanting.

My greatest sexual fantasy is being alone in the FNAF haunted house, having Scott dressed as a night guard restrain me from behind and whisper sexual things he's going to do to me in my ear in the Phone Guy voice.

>edgy shadow freddy
>now the gay as fuck toy bonnie
I swear they're making fun of Hot Topic as a whole making those two exclusives for that store in particular.

Is that Scott?

Got time for a few requests. No lewds though.

Golden Freddy pining for Springtrap.

Jazzspring pretending to be a snake charmer with her sax next to the prize box

>not worth posting
Nothing here is worth posting. Post it anyway faggot.

People sitting at the tables and wearing animatronic masks would be actually terrifying if you see it on the cameras randomly.

>"Leaving this world is not as scary as it seems"

What would a TV Funtime Foxy look like?

Chica punching a patron's teeth out for groping her.

Withered Foxy scrubbing Withered Bonnie's back.

Springtrap's Stand, 「Magic Carpet Ride」

Toy Foxy checking out Toy Freddy as he bends over to pick up his microphone.

What's really awesome is that they play The Living Tombstone's FNAF songs

are you tickling my ribs?

I'd say he's got a strong funny bone.