How come so many Filipino owned cars are neglected?

How come so many Filipino owned cars are neglected?

I know this may sound racist but Filipino families tend to never change their oil and drive around on bald tyres.. Even if they are well off and have a nice car they do this.

What is up with Filipinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14251509/#14264215
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Knowledge of motor vehicles and maintenance isn't passed on through families because vehicle ownership is usually only within a few generations.

Like most immigrants from second / third world countries.

because they need the money to pay for nursing school

Guess they got used to the hardy, low maintenance milsurp GI boxes Americans left there?

The thing that surprises me the most about flips is the artisanal 1911s the make our of scrap metal and manual tools.

Hey nigger, fuck you. I'm a fucking mechanic and I do all my families maintenance

Are you from Cali? Cause the flips there are niggertier.

OP is a massive flaming faggot

outside of manila, plenty of people from outlying suburbs and the provinces keep 25-year-old shitboxes in almost pristine condition

the only neglect I see here is from you because a manlet filipino-american took your gf and then drove off in his riced sedan

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14251509/#14264215

>1 member doing all the maintenance for the whole family
And thus the stereotype continues

Flips are dirty people
>transgender
>vape smoking
>Subaru driving
>can't swim
>filthy

>add fart cans, filipino flags, tacky plastic shit, nigger rims, and other shit to their car
>it's a EM civic or beat to shit accord
>pretend to be fast
>loud
>obnoxious
>shitty language
>cheap ass bastards

t. zhang and his dishwashing mexican julio

I'm so glad a spaniard raped my great grandma so I look more mexican than a flip instead

Mexican here, mobuhay mo supot. This triggers the fillipino

that doesn't even make any sense.

Tanga

PR here. I do that too for my DD

I am pisot, long live the uncut. Did your parents tell you getting circumsized would make you grow?

eww, enjoy your dickcheese

nice try, visayan

All asians have a reputation for being cheap.
And that wasn't just drawn out of a hat.

Not an issue if you shower daily, sorry Mr pinoy

sure whatever you say cracker.

We are brothers pogi, our ancestors were both raped by the Spanish. Kita tayo mamaya

this is pretty much true of all races desu. people have no idea about how to properly maintain their vehicles, and even though the information is just a few google searches away they don't care to do it. which is fucking mind boggling, especially considering that for many people their car is their most valuable possession

This is pretty true, a majority of the car driving population are pretty car-illiterate. How many times have you sat in someone's car and noticed problems that the owner/driver never picked up on?

There was one Filipino family in the small-ish town that I grew up in, they had 3 daughters. I dated one of the daughters briefly in high school and can say that they took very good care of their vehicles. The dad even made his daughters change their own oil in their cars and taught them all how to check all the different fluids and change tires... I don't know of any white girls in school who had EVER changed the oil in any vehicle.

One family is a pretty small sample size though, I can't say how Filipino families as a whole treat their vehicles.

o-o-ok, same place, same time?