What does Veeky Forums think of the 3/4/5 series?

What does Veeky Forums think of the 3/4/5 series?

What does Veeky Forums do when they see one?

"This person is more wealthy than I am."

Shit after the E46 and E39.

"This person has no taste"

>What does Veeky Forums think of the 3/4/5 series?
They're overpriced for no real reason. The interiors don't match up to their price and there are better buys out there.
Want a three series?
Buy a Cadillac ATS instead.
Want a four series?
Buy a Camaro instead.
Want a 5 series?
Buy a Cadillac CTS instead.

They're better buys for the money and outperform the BMW's with more features for the price. BMW only sells on the snob value of their badge.

>What does Veeky Forums do when they see one?
Laugh. It's always some self-important moron who overpaid for a fucking badge.

>recomending GM products
jeez, coul`ve at least told him to get a proper BMW competitor like a Mercedes or something not some cheap hotwheels shit

BMW fans always go on about being an "ultimate driving machine" and talking about the performance of it. For the dollar, nothing beats GM's alpha platform cars for performance for your dollar

actual performance =/= perf per dollar

It's no great secret that a Mustang GT trades laptimes with a M3/M4 for 30k less, doesn't mean that lots of people cross-shop them in the real world though

everything beats GM products in terms of performance per euro
because american products are stupidly expenive in yurop

The only BMW's I care about are the entire 3 series and the M2. I go "woah" when I see an M2.

Ureliable trash
Doesnt know if its a sports car, touring car, or luxury car.
People with no clue buy them
People with insecurity issues buy them
Veeky Forums is a person now?
But if you meant me. I have a hearty kek because i see them on the side of the freeway constantly

>I go "woah" when I see an M2
You must be 18 to use this website

As an e39 owner this is pretty much true

Mercedes builds boring land barges they're just as bad as bmw, if not worse

you sound insecure here, if anyone
>nobody knows
the 3 series is a sports sedan, 4 series is a sports coupe, the 5 series is a sports sedan, was that so hard to google you retarded fuck
and the "unreliability meme" is getting only spewed by clueless retards such as you

>google them
"Luxury car"
On all of them.
>spray painted factory interior
Kek. Such luxury.
They could even afford different color plastics.
HAHAHAHAHA

>the entire 3 series
Dude, go drive a 340i. It's absolute shit. The only redeeming thing about it is that the suspension setup is decent and it goes pretty quick. The memes are real and the steering feel is literally non-existent.

this. even the M cars are losing their feel, but atleast its still somewhat there.
If you want a good driving BMW, get an E39 M5 or E46/92 M3. They havent been about driving dynamics for years

My F10 is all leather interior, unless you buy a poorfag 316 base you won't have to deal with poorfag problems

>all leather
All shit

>posts a 35 year old car
wow bmw haters so desperate to prove their point kek
>shot out air bag
fucking pathetic, try harder

>fails at damage control
Hahahahahah nothing you said was true

that is not even a BMW console LMAO nice try

You actually got me to get up and take this you faggot
Shit picture and dirty car but still

>seams seperating
Muh luxury!!!!!!!
>random trash
Filthy scum

not him, but the fuck are you even trying to point out? bmw haters truly are desperate lmao sad

Typical bmw cuck

There's black leather on the back along with the window button on the bottom
>trash
I blame my passengers

Sure thing bud

nice ways of proving "your point"
gj

My thoughts range from "that's a nice car, he has good taste" to "what a cunt, I bet he just bought it for the badge"

Everything beats BMW in terms of performance per dollar because Ford/GM are stupidly cheap in America. What's your point?

Even corollas

They have too many gadgets, CPUs, and luxury weight to be drivers cars anymore. As far as new card go the fed is only car that sparks my interest anymore. Really sad cuz I used to like keeping up with new cars.

Current ones? Meh. I worked at a dealership, worst generatuon of BMWs ever. Still more desirable than a lot of shit coming out now, but by no great margin. Audi tier, imo. Equivalent Mercs are better. Both brands have one car that make me excited these days; the R8 and the i8.

Nice quads, also any other questions?

*cars *frs

How long till the spray paint peels off?

>Plastic door trim
These are poor people bimmers, show me one top end one with these problems that isn't a fluke and I'll admit they have a problem.
Otherwise, you lose.

Yuppies ruined German cars

How can you ever restrain my love for the cars I like?
If that's so, I gotta believe you.

E90 last good 3 Series, E92 N55 335i/E46 M3 best BMW period.

Honestly the way more accessible torque plus other considerations puts the E9X 335i above its M3 counterpart as a car I'd actually like to drive rather than just track. Not to mention it's considerably cheaper to run and own

It takes a thread like this to realize everybody on this board is a moron.
>hurr durr all bmw is shit
No
>hurr durr ur just mad poorfags
No
>hurr durr anything made after the E36 is shit because I can't afford it
No

You can tell even the owners just dismiss any generation more expensive than what they drive while knowing nothing about them while others blindly defend buying new ones then justifying it by calling people poor.

E36 and earlier is poorfags who want a bmw badge
E46 and E90 are actually good cars (E90 lost some muh feels for general quality and power, it was a fair deal)
F30 is badgewhoring plain and simple but low income rather than flat out poor, I've driven them and they're not horrible but easily not worth the price either

M5 guy here, agree, but you can't really introduce logic to Veeky Forums, it just doesn't mix.
Better to go with the retarded-ness then to try to fight it.

>asian teen or asian in tech industry
>look over to check
>yup

every. time.

>pay 100,000 for a car
>it better not have a problem

damn right

>everybody on this board is a moron.
Welcome to ec/o/boost, enjoy your stay

I'd consider a 2-series, but everything else has gotten so fuckhuge and bloated it's insane. BMW has suffered this problem more than any other manufacturer. The new 2 series is larger than the e46 3 series of just over 10 years ago. Disgusting.

>e36 and earlier is for poorfags badge whores
False
A decent E36 costs almost the same as an E46
E30, E34 are going up in value
older bimmers are more than often owned by enthusiasts nowadays.
E46s and E90s fall in badewhore hands way more

>E39 owner
Don't you have a radiator expansion tank to replace?

I pass them in my mks. Seriously BMW drivers are so shit it's unfathomable.

>is it an M?
No?
>nice I guess

>is it a 335i?
Yes?
>I like that car

Don't really care otherwise.

Not much. E36 a best, but the newer M4 looks alright too. It's more to do with the option for matte gold and black paint than anything else, though.

Won't be turning my head unless it's an E36 M3. Maybe E30 M3 but I've never seen anything more than half-dead 318is around.

good god what is the story behind that picture

>performance
>shows a woman driving

The 5 and 6 series are the only good looking models currently in production, everything else is hideous with weird proportions

most people in socal i see driving a newer 318/328s drive like assholes(texting and driving, no using turn signals, speeding/weaving through traffic) and look like they have no business in a car that costs as much as they do.

maybe this is some sour grapes the post, but i hardly notice this behavior in the higher trim models.

dummy cars used for Mission Impossible shoots

Bump

An E36 M3 is my dream car, only because my first car was a beater E36 328i. Otherwise? I don't give a fuck about their output of the last decade or so.

This desu

Just like here in S.FL.

They are great enthusiast all around cars. The latest 3 series F30 with facelift is supposedly a good drivers car again - they have reworked the suspension. 340i would be the car I would own right now if I had the money.

The F10 5 series became too fat I feel and the styling is so conservative it doesn't really turn me on, it's just meh. It's still a good car for what people want from it (luxury/sporty cruiser). But I feel the sizing of F30 is better of the current models. Before that E60 was/is good also, but it's at the limit of size/weight for a sporty drive. E60 is I think the most ambitious car BMW made (both design and tech wise) and I like that about it (I own one). It's also undervalued on the market so it's good bang per buck for those in the know - you just have to sort out the suspension with the sporty shocks and springs and it's good.

The next 5 series coming out in 2017 is going to be lighter than this one and I feel it will once again be an ambitious car as E60 was - trying to make a car that does it all - and does each thing better than all the competition. Well see.

>Car of the Year
>2014

Werner Von Braunscwich needs to do a better job spray painting the interior