Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2322
Last thread: The OTHER Ritual Waifus Edition
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)

●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)
●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.
●But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48948745
amazon.com/Swingline-Trimmer-Guillotine-Capacity-ClassicCut/dp/B016LDV41S/ref=sr_1_4?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1475393242&sr=1-4&keywords=paper cutter
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I could find Cyber Angels to buy...

what are some things we could have gotten that arent total shit

Early post for best girl.

What are the odds of Konami reprinting Toon Kingdom? I really want it and Mimicat but neither are cheap.

I'll always be mad about this
>sees that Red-eyes is inconsistent
>give Red-eyes Insight
>sees that Dark Magician has bricks too much reliance on S/T
>give AIM
>sees that Black Luster Soldier is just shit
>gives it even more shit in the pile
I hope they don't fuck up Buster Blader or Blue-eyes, they both really need the support.

R8 my Dark Magician build familia!

>tfw Magi Magi will never come to the West unless KoJ gives her an artwork not done by Kaz
>tfw I will have to run the inferior Big Eye in her place

Why even live?

>Blue-Eyes
>Any more Support

The problem with Blue-Eyes is the tenacity of the player.

My friend has topped our 30+ locals three times with his build, and I've done fine with my Incomplete DM shit.

The player base is just a bunch of pussies who can't handle shit when they lose once or twice.

>The problem with Blue-Eyes is the tenacity of the player.
And the hard bricks and losing to banishing and floodgates.

>people scooping at floodgates/banishing

Top Decks and cheaters do exist in this game.

Just stole this hot meme.

>advertisement has Dante
If you crop the image for just that you'd have absolute gold.

>tfw to intelligent for Yugioh

Why are people so mean to me?? ;_;

Please please p l e a s e don't bump dimension barrier in tcg

Because you're retarded.

How do you build Juunishishi?

Depends.
Best boy on Arc-V?

ngl I thought Silent Magician was a feminine dude for the longest time. Her new artwork is gorgeous though.

OH
Then he was the retarded one and you're perfect. That's some god tier taste.

source?

Pure?

Rat x3
Horse x3
Ram x1
Viper x3
Circle x3
Tenki x3

Coach Captain Bearman
Terrortop engine of the +5 plays
Soul Charge to shit out Titanic Galaxy when you draw it on your starting hand alongside Terrortop

a shit ton of traps to draw into with Giantrainer effect

some handtraps

my ass

ded

>pure
>running external engines

That's pretty much as pure as you can make it. It'd be stupid not to run Terrortop.

>Potential staple side or otherwise
>Not bumped
LOL!

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48948745

So I've been losing with the regular Blue-Eyes build nonstop this format and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I've come to the conclusion that I did nothing wrong and that everyone else's build was ass. Through countless hours trawling OCG decklists and playtesting, I have come up with THE BEST BLUE-EYES BUILD

are you a retard?

why the fuck wouldn't you run a card that makes you go +5? why are ygo players so fucking stupid?

So what killed Satellarknights, RotA to 1, Powercreep or backrow getting weaker and weaker as the game goes on

danke

Yeah, he has a ton of good YGO art. Some is meh, but some is fucking golden.

>So what killed x
konami and tewart

It's still alive.

It has a low ceiling of power (how strong it can be with its best hands) and is linear (focused on doing one kind of thing) which means not much room to make the ceiling higher. It's currently outclassed by another linear trap card deck with a higher power cieling (ABC). None of those things you mentioned though less rota kinda sucks. It's good point is that because of the kind of deck it is and because it has a lower cieling but more often reaches it due to there being not much variation it'll never be a horrible deck. It's kind of like new age gadgets in that respect.

If I were playing zodiacs in a non-casual context then of course terrortop would gp right in.

>It has a low ceiling of power (how strong it can be with its best hands)
Rhongomyniad isn't a threat anymore?

Rongobongo stopped being a threat when other decks realized they could use trap cards, too.

>Dies to removal
Oh boy.

>It's good point is that because of the kind of deck it is and because it has a lower cieling but more often reaches it due to there being not much variation it'll never be a horrible deck.
That and it's impossible to powercreep Triverr.
When ABC dies, Deneb set 4 ;) might rise again.

tellars wont be meta again

>when your opponent Summons any Tellar and you flip LIM
baka desu senpai...

Because LIM sure stopped Shunshuke from winning Worlds twice right?
>yfw ABC wins Worlds 2017.

Sure is. So disappointed SIlent weren't given enough to become their own deck. Would have been cool to see a Silent Dragon or Silent Apprentice. Another reason to add to the list of why that set was shit.

Whats your favorite card "joke" name?

Like Pk fire, rongobongo, etc

>Worlds
>mattering

Not a card, but . .

Atomic Niggermare.

People on my country call Madolches "Pastel" which is the spanish word for Cake. So you have a bunch of people making jokes like "I lost to Cakes today".

God.

What's the one for Twelve Beasts? Jackie Chan's Bizarre Adventure?

People say that in English too

>Tfw when you pull off the manticore of darkness loop in Juunishishi against stray Maxx C

is there any better feeling?

I didn't say anything wasn't a threat. Power level is a gradient. It's not either good or shit contrary to what it might seem sometimes. Rhongomyniaf is just a less resilient and powerful threat than, say, Dragon Buster for example. I disagree with the notion that if ABC didn't exist Satellarknights would suddenly be good again though. The power cieling of a format generally had to be lowered to math since barring new support Satellarknights ceiling is set in stone again due to being a focused linear deck and relative consistency. There aren't wildly variating games that happen with Satellarknights. There was an article on ygorganization once detailing a similar concept pretty well. I had never seen anyone put it into words before in the same way though it was really just the concept of consistency versus power.

I was here first, fucker.

probably just jackie chan adventures, unless there really is a reason to add jojo

There's no better feeling than resurrecting a Manticore. He's the OG of baiting Spells / Traps

Dante's Downhill Baja Extreme Wheelchair Race

>doesn't specify which side of the field to Tribute
DEVILISH

FAB

Well there's more than power and resilience at play as well. There consistency it can be dropped and the efficiency of doing it which are actually the main things dragon buster cannon has going for it. You can't match the efficiency of banishing cards from grave to put it on board. But I was mostly speaking in general terms.

I'm pretty sure the Jojotards just went ahead and added it to the name.

pretty sure these old cards need to be from your side

Uhh, no? Every other old card includes requirements like "Special Summon this card (from your hand)" or "Tribute 3 monsters (from your side of the field) including one "Destiny HERO" monster". This one and Moisture Creature don't, therefore they can act like even better Sphere Modes since it can be from either side of the field.

Forgot your Shun

raigeki is actually a quick play since it doesn't say you can only use it in your main phase

10/10

How have we been sitting on this secret tech for so long? It's the next vanity's emptiness.

>I can tribute monsters in my opponent's hand to summon Beast King Barbaros because the card doesn't say tribute monsters on the field

>macro cosmos that tributes your opponent's monsters

What is this expression trying to convey?

>not Tributing Hieratics in your hand to Summon Barbaros and get a free Ultimaya out of it

can we post D R A G O N S ?

for old times sake?

are there any good ways to spam r6nk

like how terrortop is a 1 card r3nk with no normal summon, although i know a r6nk is better and would probably at least use the normal summon even if there's any 1-card options by some miracle

If there was such a card you would know, because everyone would be playing it, dingus.

best is two cards which is mali and apprentice

Beatrice can't carry a deck by herself, the fact that she fits well into BA with all the scarms and farfas isn't a coincidence
yeah that's probably about as good as it will get, thanks. i guess stuff like ohka can make it a little more consistent if it really needs it

>xyzs dont say it needs to be from your side
oh OHHHHHHHH

Shaddoll Shankanigga is pretty solid.

How do you play x-sabers?

x-saber sekrit tekk

amazon.com/Swingline-Trimmer-Guillotine-Capacity-ClassicCut/dp/B016LDV41S/ref=sr_1_4?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1475393242&sr=1-4&keywords=paper cutter

Gottoms handloop and Faultroll masturbation.

Its shit and bricky so don't bother

dank/bank destroyer, pot of stupidity

>pot of stupidity
so every pot of card ever?

>dichotomy

>Arc-V can't even shit out new Lunalights when given the opportunity
Shit show.

Veeky Forums Pass user since November 2012.

Is there any better feeling than attacking directly with a 5200 Wildbow directly?

>Veeky Forums Pass user since November 2012.
fucking hiro, he really doesnt get Veeky Forums

attacking directly with a 32000 chimeratech overdragon

You mean attacking a face-up Attack Position Spirit Reaper with that Chimeratech Overdragon.

who are some other cool looking cards with devastating effects that you won't pull off in your lifetime

Destiny Leo.

free muh nigga moralltach

like this

I like using Soul Charge and Ghost Ogre

on a pinch you can make some skilly combos and blow up your own cards to get Titanic Galaxy on field or get a speedroid combo going on

Add some night dracolich somewhere.

what combos are you doing with ghost ogre to get titanic?