No it doesnt shill.
Rebuild it and try again

i like the color, but the rear bumper is so ugly

>literally a crossover

Try harder next time

>holy fuck this looks autistic

ftfy

Doesn't look bad or good, coupe looks better

Is the Type R confirmed 2017 or is that getting released later?

Gorgeous, especially in that color

>4 door hatch

Looks like a minivan compared to my EF hatch

2017 Honda Civic Type R Mugen 無限, when?

fixed it, no need to thank me goys.

ugh, no thanks

why did you make the door so big?
i hate those. you cant get out unless you can park like 4 feet away from another car

Fatty detected.

Faggots like you are the ones that sue medical equipment companies for not making their products according to your whale like size.

its true, small doors are just easier

Dont be fat then.

I didn't really mean to since it was just a quick shitpaste job, probably should've made them a bit smaller.

holy fuck, this looks ugly

"""""civic""""

A lot going on in the front and back, with little to nothing on the sides... not sure if like or not

>fake vents

Why? They're not even done well and it looks like an ugly piece of black plastick. Are car designers complete retards?

if I can afford one by next summer I am getting it for sure

well, that or the fiesta ST. tough call.

manlet detected

he doesn't know what it's like to have long ass limbs because he's a tiny subhuman with unclean genes

>Fiesta ST
We're you not here when user had problems with his Fiesta overheating last night? It's also a very common problem.

looks more like a station wagon than a hatchback, why is trunk so much extended to the back? also back air vents are too big

That user was in an 11 SE.

>small percentage of owners experience overheating vehicles

Isn't that every vehicle ever?

they look literally PERFECT

Why?!

I'd buy a 3 door version

>are car designers complete retards?

yes. honda's especially

Designers in general tend to be really retarded. That's why they're designers and not engineers or builders

I love it

It's because normies think form > function

It's also why stance is so popular

I'll never forgive them.

Ew didn't notice that at first

apology for poor english

when were you when civic dies?

i was sat at home vaping dank 421 when pjotr ring

'civic is kill'

'no'

The new Elantra GT is definitely going to trounce this in the looks department.

Honda needs to stop with the stupid design shenanigans.

The last good looking Civic.

this

>body panels not literally lining up

I'm getting sick and tired of this edgy design shit

Why does the back end extend so far back past the rear axle? Why is there so much gaudy shit in the back end? Why are auto designers so bad at this? It's literally a crossover.

bullshit, i'm 6'2" and I have no problems with the giant doors on my '15 mustang. You're a fat fuck.

This is the effect they were going for

that's the ugliest piece of shit I have ever seen

ITT: shit taste

that car is just beautiful

>OPs damage recovery
top zozzle

>Honda Inc has deposited $0.02 into your account

New honda crosstour?

>6'2"
I'm 6'5" and you're a manlet to me

in any case I don't even know what the fuck we're talking about and I'm just baiting your insecure ass. only cars I have trouble with are cramped ass low height ones like the veloster.

what's with the massive black plastic inserts on the lower front and rear bumpers?
looks like shit, what was wrong with a fat bumper same colour as the car?

Wow. Whatever Mazda comes out with for the 3 will shit on this abomination.

I could design a better car
The panels literally don't line up, the hood, the side skirts, bumpers, boot lid and doors. The car looks like it's been designed by an amateur.

What the fuck.

So it's an Accord CrossTour Type R?

I think it's impressive you're a fatass at 6'5".

head over to Veeky Forums and read the sticky

Shitt SPORT-AGRESSIVE BUMERS with shitty plastic. Why? And why car manufacturers today put ugly wheels in all cars?

i like how it looks aggressive but the lines are a bit fussy

that just looks bulbous and pigfat

christ, it looks fine. not incredible, but pretty decent. Veeky Forums is just having an autistic fit because, surprise, a 2017 model econobox does not look like the 1996 model of said econobox

>implying the Mazdaspeed 3 is going to happen this gem

It isnt

Too much AGRESSIVE for shitbox. Mazda 3 looks better.

the r stands for retard

type retard

cause its for reatards

and made by reatards

for reatards

from reataerds

honda

by reatrds

I've always thought this iteration of Civic looks like a computer mouse, with the Type-R being one of those cheap gaming mice.

Agree, the Mazda 3 hatch is loads better. This'll prolly sell by an order of magnitude more, sadly. On the upshot, more hatch options is great.

>This'll prolly sell by an order of magnitude more, sadly.

Well, it IS a really good car. Not saying the Mazda isn't, but the new Civic has a fucking 11:1 steering ratio for christ's sake. 99% of sport cars these days don't even have steering that sharp.

It's shit.

>Fixed
>300 HRs in photoshop

No you didn't. It's a hatch. The rear should be almost upright. No sloping bullshit. Front overhang should be shorter.

not a fan of the huge fake plastic vents. still, i'm anxious to get information on the si.

Riced as fuck for a stock car....... IS THE CIVIC COMING BACK?

Just for the extra "sportiness". You can probably take it out and make your own custom vent... idk what it would do though other than exposing metal parts.

It looks... terrible and not iconic. And it looks good only in black because it would go with the color and the other gloss black parts. Also, fuck the chrome, I would go and wrap it gloss black.

I have to disagree

It looks like it has a potbelly.

Reminder that normies actually love this design. I've seen a lot of new Civics on the road and I see praise for the looks online as well

The coupe legitimately looks fantastic, even if it looks a little too mature for a civic imo. I don't think many normies have seen this monstrosity yet.

>It's a hatch. The rear should be almost upright.

:/

>The coupe legitimately looks fantastic

I think you're jelly.

It looks okay. It's quite long.

>looks mature for a Civic

10/10 would give left nut for a clean one.

Eh, it's ok but not as good pic related

Although, the 8th generation still pretty "modern" considering it's a 11 year old design now

Said no one ever.

one of the best looking cars out there

"A modern day masterpiece." ~ user