PlayStation Vita General 2784 - Moe Moe Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Moe Moe Niji Taisen 3 Theme Song and More Shipgirls
dualshockers.com/2016/10/01/moe-moe-2-ji-taisen-ryaku

>Fat Princess: Piece of Cake Going Dark in 2017
thevitalounge.net/2016/10/01/fat-princess-pie

>Rainbow Skies is 75% Complete
thevitalounge.net/2016/09/30/rainbow-skies-i

>Musou Stars first details,screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-first-details-scre

>Fate/Extella second trailer
gematsu.com/2016/09/fateextella-second

>Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- Launch Trailer
youtu.be/9CoB77tCYTM

>Danganronpa V3 CMTV
youtu.be/YfICHWg-qVk

>Musou Stars survey asks which characters users want
gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-survey-asks-char

>World of Final Fantasy adds male Shiva, female Ifrit, and Shantotto
gematsu.com/2016/09/world-final-fantasy-adds-male-shi

>Berserk and the Band of the Hawk ‘Femto’ action gameplay
youtu.be/Y20uEqWaOnA

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 ‘Keijo!!!!!!!!’ collaboration swimsuit DLC now available
youtu.be/aifWbxauynY

>17 minutes of Atelier Firis gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/09/17-minutes-atelier-firi

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCbZdj1QBEs
youtube.com/watch?v=rDc96BpTN_s
compileheart.com/mary-skelter/info/shop.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would have posted but final battle of CS2 has me pretty focused

who would have thought Crow and Vita were good people all along?!

well besides everyone

>No hat
YOU HAD 1 JOB

Okay Vitalitygenners this is your overlord speaking and I ORDER you to post a collection of images from your latest or favorite game and talk about the games systems and gameplay and characters and ENTICE me to buy it and play it.
GO!

Time to sleep now
You know why

Should I play ToCS, nep, atelier, or FFX?

>Should I play ToCS, nep, atelier, or FFX?
Roll.

Next year

Roll is always the answer

Butts.

Cold Steel 1-3
Nep - 4-6
Atelier - 7-9
FFX - 0, dubs, or trips

youtube.com/watch?v=FCbZdj1QBEs

There's Accel World going on in the stream right now, there might be even more Vita games announced.

Even though the battle system looks pretty simple, it has interesting twists using the near/far position and reaction skills. Also, creating OP items is incredibly satisfying... One of the bad things about Ayesha been the only one who can use healing items is that, if she gets K.O'ed, it is a pretty much an auto-lose.
The music is beyond awesome:
youtube.com/watch?v=rDc96BpTN_s

The characters are colorful and really fun to interact to.

1/2 ToCS
3/4 nep
5/6 atelier
7/8 FFX
9/0 AoT

Where are the video games?

An hour ago or so.

Guess i'll be downloading FFX while I play some AoT.

soon

Thanks I never played Ayesha although my sister bought Escha and Logy on sale one day, I really wanted to play Shallie but never did. Who is the best girl of the Dusk Trilogy? Very nice music track.

have fun

>Who is the best girl of the Dusk Trilogy?
Linca, of course

Have you ever played FFX? It's a fantastic game.
EVERYONE SHOULD ALSO PLAY THE ORIGINAL WILD ARMS RIGHT NOW IF THEY HAVENT

Haven't played X, but I've gone through 7, 8, 13, and 14. You've just raised my expectations for this game.

LISTEN TO MY STORY CLANK

I tried to play X like 6 years ago. But I hated all the characters and couldn't go on. And blitzball was not fun.

I love my beautiful wife Firis so much!

>Haven't played X, but I've gone through
>Better than 10
>Better than 10
>Not better than 10
>How have you beaten it? Isn't there expansions every 6 months?
lol
I think Auron is great, and Tidus when hes monologue-ing is good.

X was the first game I ever played in my PS2. It was also my first PlayStation game, so I had it as the best shit ever for years. However, now I think it wasn't that good.

Well, if you insist... See you in 5 minutes
2 minutes ;_;

There goes all my expectations.

FFX is a great game

Nostalgia is something people don't usually take account when they think about the best games they've played. Well, to be fair it's hard thing to do and I'm not sure if it's even necessary.

I wanna impregnate this loli and never take responsibility

That's a boy

I said I'm gonna impregnate that loli, and I'll keep trying until it works

It's still great it's just the start of the linear death of FF

>I wanna impregnate this shota and never take responsibility

What is your opinion about blitzball?

Ez as fuck to break with jecht shot

IMPREGNATE RORONA
Don't worry it's not an actual video game spoiler.

But is it a great game?

Fun after you got a good team

FF was always linear.

They never gave you airship or gold chocobo until you were at end game.

It's fun. Was pissed when I saw they changed it in x2 so you don't actually play

>3 classic rolls

Fun, but not great?

>x2
This game made my dick go wild. I was literally in love with Yuna; she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

It's fun
not great but good

I always loved x-2. The plot was stupid and was nothing but power of friendship shit but the gameplay was great and I loved YRP.

I hated 2 so much. You beed tactical thinking, but the battle is too fast paced to implement any sort of plan, so you just spam attack

It is also incredibly overwhelming. It has that entire monster catching minigame that becomes totally redundant since you'd never want to use anyone but the three girls

It's also weird seeing how much FF13 and 13-2 took from it

Sleep with vitagen

Well just beat CS2, that was quite the bombshell to drop before the ending song.

now to wait for CS3

IF CS3 is PS4 only will you kill self?

Did you beat the final boss or the true final boss? I was pretty surprised how long the game's epilogue was.

No because I already have a PS4 for games like, hmmm why do I have one again?

final boss, still got the epilogue. Just found out, and no one read this if you haven't beaten the game, massive end game spoilers Osbourne is Rean's dad and Rufus was playing everyone from the start

>hmmm why do I have one again?
Bloodborne? I have one for that and I think Guilty Gear

you still have 5-10 hours of game left

TALK ABOUT THIS GAME
Did you like the Demo?
Will you buy it?
I loved the demo.

I bought mine mostly to play a sports game with my friend and Nights Of Azure. And Star Ocean. And NoA was the better game from those two, Star ocean has been the worst game since Conception 2 that I've bought. Oh well, I played Sophie and Gal*Gun there too so it has been worth it I guess.

I have no interest on minecraft or DQ, so I'll pass it.

is this more plot driven than Minecraft and NMS?

>Star ocean has been the worst game since
Was the green girl not sexy enough for you?

Okat, it's really fun though lad
Yes, there is probably only a little less than a normal Dragon Quest game.

The demo was great.
I will probably get it when it's cheaper, have too much to play right now.
It also doesn't have multiplayer so more reason for me not to buy at launch. Hope they can add co-op in an inevitable sequel.

big cold steel 2 spoiler

This epilogue is such a tease, they better give us the crossbell games after this.

I don't have any complains about the characters in that game. They're better than what was in IV, but the battle system was just simply unfun. I probably won't ever finish that game. The game really needed some more developer time and money, there could have been something but it was just lost.

>Yes, there is probably only a little less than a normal Dragon Quest game.

okay because the lack of a plot/goal/direction is like the only thing keeping me from buying Minecraft

Square Enix pretty much confirmed that a sequel would have multiplayer like a day after Builders came out same as Heroes
Try the demo, trust me I had the same problem, Builders does a great job of it

Building games like that just have no appeal for me. I guess I simply don't have imagination for that stuff.

>imagination
You mean autism.

DQ Builders just looks like a shitty Square enix cartoon game.

Would people like a breakdown of what you do in Builders in the demo and stuff?

Don't need imagination for DQB. It's not minecraft, it only looks like it.

They give you blueprints that tell you where exactly to place stuff to build things.

If you want to. I'll probably never play it anyway but maybe some other people will.

Meh. You're probably wasting your time trying to convince me to play this game. I have plenty of other games to play anyway. Hope you enjoy it though.

>If you want to. I'll probably never play it anyway but maybe some other people will.

That's fine I'll let you know what it's like anyway.

So the game starts out as if the protagonist of Dragon Quest 1 took an offer from the Dragonlord and ruled half the world instead of defeating him. You have the power of creation that people have forgotten.

The gameplay is really great though, so you get an island generated for you that doesn't seem to be random or at least maybe the structure itself is random but not the things in it (I'm sure of this because of what Ill say later)

Anyway so you leave your crypt and you have to put a flag up in your base which is a town that you have to level up by building it up, the town will consist of rooms and walls with numerous things inside it, you start off with stuff like beds, pots, light sources like a torch or fireplace, all of which need resources to be made, and you get resources by foraging and attack plants and fruit in the overworld or by defeating enemies who drop rare loot to make stuff (for example you need to kill slimes to get goo to make a fireplace with goo and sticks)

Not only that but the main game has characters who give you quests and guide you once the "creation godess" leaves you, so you get a quest to go out exploring and find this character to join your town killing enemies searching through the overworld to a vague quest point and then defeat some enemies with him and lead him to the town, where he teaches you to build new things like a stove where you can cook food items that reduce hunger. Also stuff you find is used to make new weapons and armor but no leveling up for the character just the towns.

There is also lots of hidden shit on the overworld I found a chest containing a life seed in it to raise max HP... am I out of characters?

Anyway yes so the overworld had a lot of cool hidden shit as well because i jumped around a mountain and got to a swamp area where a big tree enemies dropped new items, there was a cave on top of a mountain with a big entry I could get too, there was an island that had some small temple and i tried to build a bridge there but i was repelled by a magic wall (!) must be because it was a demo, and there was a hidden dragon boss that took one damage and upon beating him you got a special item (couch) so after you build up the town enough to the main story you can create a warp to the next overworld which is always bigger and more complex each time, there is also other kinds of quests like awesome ones where you get a blueprint which you can lay on the ground anywhere in the town and it shows you what to build where and you build into the template and make a special room like a "kitchen" or "bedroom" and it adds to the main town quest of that overworld its very fun and compelling and rewarding, there is also other weapons and armors you can make too but the demo has none...

uhm that might be all of it, but honestly the game i went from mildly interesting to super excited to play it, i honestly think it is a stroke of genius the way the game is actually designed and it's literally what i imagined a good Japanese developer would do with a minecraft game, and the combat feels like a secret of mana ish stuff too,

Any other questions let me know, glad I could inform all of you guise, I'll be playing on PS4, I'm already thinking about what item I need to get over to that temple in the first overworld

compileheart.com/mary-skelter/info/shop.php

What's your favourite, user?

don't forget to tell him that while playing the demo if you hit the reset camera button while in a cramped place (a building with a roof)
the game switches to first person for easier indoor navigating

I liked the demo aswell but I'm still probably gonna go with World of final fantasy first

>I liked the demo aswell but I'm still probably gonna go with World of final fantasy first

Dude I am so fucking excited for World of FF - I used to literally live for FF as a dumb kid. And this game is so important to me to buy to keep turn based FF alive. I think that I am gonna have to drop money on both, because I really want DQ XI as well, and buying Builders day 1 is gonna show SE that it is so worth bringing it over here.

I only really played all of the final fantasy games like halfway and never finished one
but I know their plots mostly
and their characters from playing Dissidia on psp
so hopefully I can still enjoy WOFF since it's gonna be a nice comfy game
also everything is seriously so cute I might die of a heart attack
The customization and stacking system and shit all seem like they give the player tons of freedom on how your party works or fights

Buy at least one of them on vita so SE can know vita is still here

Rumor has it that the vita was hacked and you're able to pirate games on it, can someone point this poorfag in the proper direction?

They can help

It's too late. GOTY requires higher firmware that isn't pirate friendly.

The personal sphere grid for each mirage is so damn good
If I had to it would've been Dragon Quest Builders but we'll see

>play Corpse Party cause why not
>expect generic chibi magical girl vs. wacky zombies
>absolutely not the case

What the fuck? How did this not get more attention?

Got Valkyrie Drive digital version. Loving the game, but I'm having weird sound problems with it. Like some battle sounds disappear completely or some other sounds in the diner. No idea if its related to that High quality sound DLC I got for this. Restarting game fixes the problem when it occurs.

Anyone else having this problem?

Game also got stuck into black screen one time I entered in to that lingerie store

Sounds weird. I'll get the game next week, will check it out then.

CP is pretty great dude, I wish there was more to talk about when it comes to the series. I hope the sequel comes out one day, it feels like it's dead.

>there are people who don't know what Ayumi Bullying Simulator is about

SAO is up in the Dengeki Bunko stream.

This Titty monster was made to produce children.

Its somewhat annoying when all characters suddenly lose their voice or weapon sounds. Did a quick check about this problem in google and looks like at least one person is having same problem.

Hopefully it gets fixed next week.

Time to get serious with these Aragamis.

>read an 18+ doujin
>all the girls are clearly ubderge

Every time