US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s, comments, filenames, trips:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

SylvanASS

who 3+ characters and falling behind here

cata ruined dun morogh

4th for the HORDE

Tauren

Just managed to pug all the way through N Xavius
It's a fucking miracle

ah... old dun morogh

>leave starting area for the first time
>raped by a black bear
>watched those dwarves shoot at targets

good times

I did the same last night. Cleared 6/7 then people just started leaving after 2 pulls on Xavius.

>tank asking me if he did something badly
Cute.

They need to make it so if someone attacks you in world PvP, your damage/health against that person (or people) are scaled up to their level. Fuck normalfags that are bad at literally every other multiplayer game out there that crutch on being numerically impossible to fight.

>Garrosh grabbing Sylvanas' tummy

L-lewd!

>Warlocks

Hidden shotgun
Passive
Instantly pull out a shotgun and blast off a melee attacks hand disarming and bleeding it for 10 seconds.

>Shadow Priest
Slice your own fucking throat, you fucking cur
Instant
Mind controls an enemy to slit their own throat and throw their weapon aside for 10 seconds.

>elemental shaman
Destructionize fool
Grabs a melee character who has stunned or interrupted the shaman and channels the fiery lava of hell into it's body, halving it's maximum hp, then further halving it's current hp after.

>warlock class hall has its own harem complete with blood elf sluts

Blizzard knows warlocks are all thirsty beta virgins

I need some real advice.

How do I go about stealing members from a guildmate's Mythic+ group without making it obvious that I'm just reforming the group without her? She has hardcore Asperger's and the sound of her voice makes me want to throttle her whenever I hear it. The only chance I have is if the people she's drafted realize their mistake immediately after hearing her voice on Discord and decide to look elsewhere, and I can grab them on the rebound.

I couldn't give two fucks what she thinks about me, but I don't want to hurt her aspie feelings in front of people whose opinions I actually care about.

Um... if everyone is attacking you at once, it really wouldn't matter. You're going to die in 2 seconds anyway.

I prefer the druid hall with all the delicious deerpucci frolicking about.

>do first raid tonight with a new guild i just joined
>knew they were only 4/7 going into it but didn't care cause i have like 835 ilvl and no good guilds would take me
>first 4 bosses go better than expected, 1 shot everything
>get to dragons, tanks mess up the swapping pretty bad but we still manage to 1 shot
>get to cenarius
>first phase goes well, get him to 6% first pull
>off tank just cannot comprehend how the spear works on phase 2 despite the main tank explaining it 5 times
>manage to kill it after a few pulls, get to Xavius
>same issue, most of the raid doing well but off tank is retarded and always taunts and random improper times
it really sucks because with good tanks i think this would actually be a pretty decent guild but god the tank is just a fucking mongoloid

Who is going to be the main character of Warcraft 4?

Any predictions?

CLEAVAGE

>one of my trinkets is still 825 blue
>run mythics
>no trinket

Every warlock is fundamentally a degenerate, that isn't surprising.

Can the dual edgesword make Frost DPS viable? it can't

i fell asleep and I woke up in a mythic black rook hold and im at the 2nd boss

i dont know how i got here

Mankirk

Would you like to play?

>running a dungeon with buds last night
>we get to the last two bosses and I'm nodding off
>fall asleep for a few minutes by accident
>jerk awake in a fight and say "sorry, fell asleep"
>they don't know what I'm talking about
>apparently I was maintaining my rotation, if not playing shitty, while I was asleep
Should I stop playing WoW?

frost is sleeper op atm

but a worgen shitter like you wouldn't know

>1 hour until wod flying and fast leveling

why is your hair so fucking ugly?

>he hasn't had it for a year+ already
always fun seeing plebs running around on the ground in draenor while i super speed my way through the leveling just collecting treasures and doing bonus objectives

An Orc Futa comes up behind you, slaps you on the ass and forces you forward. What's her name?

That's some good lookin dog booty.

Or to put it another way:
I say to my guild, "Hey, is there anyone who wants to form a regular Mythic+ group with me?"

And they say, "Why don't you hit up Morelyia, I think she has something going."

And I reply, "No, I mean a group that doesn't have Morelyia in it."

I can't predict if anyone will agree with me about her on a person-to-person basis, so I'm kind of screwed unless I want to risk looking like an intolerant asshole.

So, why is it that Forsaken can't speak Common?

Mommy

>he actually played WoD

I thought the whole draw to futas was that they were hyperfeminine girls with dicks. Orc women are already pretty manly so why would anyone be into an Orc futa.

>You will never grab Sylvanas' tits as you fuck her from behind

Life is pain

>withered training is hard
>dro is hard

explain this meme to me. Dro died in single stun. Are you all bad lol ? git gud holy fuck

Decomposition and/or rigor mortis?

>MALE blood elf

fucking lol

>vengeance tank
ok now try on some relevant content, not something i can do with my dick in my hand on my resto druid

If it isn't Anduin I'll lose my goddamned mind.

The best part is that the boy now has nuclear-holocaust-bunker canon armor. All hail our immortal king.

>blood elf
????????????????????????????????????

Her ass is probably full of maggots.

No, really. She needs at least a decent character name, I've already got the RP profile name worked out.

You thought wrong, Anonymous. Though that's nothing new around here. :^)

I'd like to watch that feldog fuck you raw.

Not feeling very energetic myself right now.

oh sorry

I don't know you were that gay.

So sleeper they're asleep in the mythic log parses, it seems. :^)
Glad ya like.

before i go to bed i want to euthanize this dog

Step it up faggot

Maybe that can be arranged

How is frost mage? In fun and effectiveness

Makes my penis feel better

>Tranny race

Obviously the solution is to respec/roll and replace him

Like, I play undead and I'm hordeboy4lyfe, but I'll be fucked if Andy isn't rad as shit.

>doing Heroic Xavius with guild
>shadowpriest is doing rockbottom dps
>inspect, they're Legacy instead of Surrender
>Ask them why they're not playing surrender on Xavius
>"its not as good damage on this fight"
>wipe a few times in last phase
>swap over to my piece of shit 840 spriest
>320k dps vs his 190k on 855
>afterwards he whispers me that "shadowpriest damage is pretty RNG hey"
>no idea how to respond to the assumption that not only is spriest apparently rng but that it could result in over 100k dps swings

what goes through someones mind when they so consistently fuck up at this game.

Human shamans WHEN

It's the best hair for orcs though?

i do actually have a tank that's 850 ilvl but i mostly just pug stuff on my friends, i joined a guild so i could raid on my undergeared hunter
also this is one of those guilds that's all like "we're so nice and not elitist" which is cool but also means they probably won't kick this guy off tanking despite him sucking ass at it

This

Shit on both counts

Had a 860 frost mage in a mythic. He was complete shit

SAUCE!

*pug stuff on it with my friends
jesus christ i'm typing like a retard tonight

No its not stupid avatar poster, theres a medium length haircut that doesnt make you look like a dyke,.

Here.
No, really. I at least need a decent screen name. The usual one I use is taken already.

>He hasnt seen the EU arena tournament
>Frost mage is literally the best ppv mage

Ignore the shitters in this general, they also said to not use adaption or auto bubble yet everyone was using it at the tournament, rank 1 players.

Remember, wowg is always wrong.

is brewmaster supposed to be super fucking spammy? i'm doing the level 100 trial and it doesn't seem all that complex, but it feels like im just hammering these 3 buttons over and over

More of this qt

you have shit taste fag

>Guildless Healer
>Doing mythic+ carries all week
>Every group I join has at least one person who asks me I'm looking for a guild or just randomly says they are recruiting
>Even a really good top guild group on the server asked me if I was looking for a raiding guild
>People adding my battletag left and right
>None of them answer my tells or followed up on their recruitment
>8 people on my battletag who dont respond or ever talk to me

I guess I'm just a last resort since I'm a holy priest. If they cant find one of the actual useful healer classes for their raid/group I'll probably hear from them.

Engineering reworked into a class when?

Hows your legendary search going

Use Blackout Strike > Keg Smash to reduce the CD on your brews
Use Blackout Strike > Breath of Fire to apply the dot
Fill empty globals with Tiger Palm
Use defensives as necessary

But all orcs look like dykes
._.

m8 the "really good" guilds don't randomly recruit from pugs lmfao.

Nice attempt to humble brag tho

>be me, a Ret Paladin
>build 5 holy power against a lock
>easy to do since their damage is kek
>Judge, HoJ
>JV
>WoA
>JV

I don't know what you mean by that, but if you're taking blackout combo and Black ox brew, you have to think about what you hit after your blackout strike to gain the relative benefit of the combo, so if you need your brews up you blackoutstrike before each Kegsmash and blackout strike before purifying if you need extra survivability, if you need damage you blackoutstrike before every breath of fire and tiger palm. Ironskin is your active mitigation so you need to have charges for when bosses do abilities that require it be up, and then purify your stagger when it gets to yellow/red territory.

No one gives a fuck about minigames you autist.

Holy is top tier you dumb animeposter

Is that why EU beat NA on mythic EN just like they beat NA in arena tournmanet 2 years straight?

lol shitter

hello i am priest

Your life IRL is also in the shitter.

Brewmasters have zero energy issues and a bunch of spells that operate outside the global cooldown so a big part of playing the spec is chimping out on the keyboard.

Make sure you're not sitting on your brew cap. Special Delivery damage is no joke.

any spriest not playing surrender on that fight shouldn't be playing shadow at all.

It was a full guild group and they're rank 7 on the server. So apparently some do.

>No Battle Rez
>Immobile
>Squishy Clothie
>No Lust

Yeah, Holy is surely the best.

>key +2
>860 ilvl requirement

why is gathering materials for professions more fun than progression content?

>spriest not s2m full stop
>not a shitter

It's literally the only thing that keeps the spec afloat

Sometimes it's nice to just shut your brain off and follow the breadcrumbs on your minimap. It also gives a good excuse to explore the zones.

>No Battle Rez
>Immobile
>Squishy Clothie
>No Lust

You realise none of those things are things people take into account when deciding on healers for a raid since only one person in the raid group needs a brez/lust and unless you're getting melee'd by the boss most environmental damage is magic damage and disregards armour completely.

How do depleted keys work and why do people create groups with them?

>Not leveling your wod garrison till you have fully epic panda followers only

>Rank 7
>Not saying which server

If it isn't top 5 then there's no difference between it and the rank 200 guild.

??