/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Previous Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ijIddV8O3E
youtube.com/watch?v=FwnhDonhUSU
youtube.com/watch?v=DYNA76KdZmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

repost from last thread because fml
>pick up gta v
>do some research
>ceo office for 50%
>can almost afford the 500k one
should I go for the cheapest ceo office or wait for the bikers DLC in hope of having a better money making opportunity?

Also which cars are usual starter cars that you can store for free? Only got a 2 slot garage though

Currently running with a felon

>Actually posted after the thread hit 750 posts
Okay fine you win no complaints here.

ill never get my old character back

The CEO office and warehouse are a slow way to make money, and it will take many hours to break even using them. It's a lot more efficient to just grind Pakistan.
I'm not sure what the Biker update will bring, but it will likely be less lucrative than grinding heists.

I just want to finish heists. Stop teasing me.

i feel so sorry for you dude. that really really sucks

xth for those who are gone

Did you really transfer without funbucks? Holy fuck, what a waste.

I hope he reinstalls ;-;

why didn't we get a trailer for bikers?

We already got a perfectly fine trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6ijIddV8O3E

They're probably slicing it for the weekly """"updates"""" where we get access to things already in the fucking game.

Requesting an invite to /gtag/ for PC
SC: Silsker

because R* is meme aware

was about to post that earlier

Are money hacks dead? It's been ages since I've played, and I only have about 4 million left from doing the first few heists when they came out. I imagine from bloat of Rockstar wanting to bleed your money and make you grind harder, shit is out of control expensive.

yep, spawning money is risky as fuck and don't know if trainers still have that option
safest thing is to do the infinite finale pacistan glitch with you and someone else as a cohost
easier if you teleport with a menu

Crating is hard. Then you get people stalking you .

stop posting your dumb lewd drunken traps everywhere

just a reaction image i saved, chill f a m

That is seriously unfortunate. Well it sounds like I missed the fun train.

I thought this was real for a second and now I'm left in shambles.

All I want it proper muscle car modding.

We have a shit ton of awesome muscle cars and the only thing you can do to them is turn them into nig'd out lowriders.

bday tomorrow

only have 500k for bikers, but ill easily have 2m when i finish pacstan for first time. did the first two setups i think

on ps4. pls republican space rangers and chill with me

Happy birthday!

who /setforlife/ here?

Happy birthday, user.

I would love to... I have like 670 crate deliveries, solo
That's the missing 35M, also I wasted a bunch of money on Aquarius with all the luxury upgrades, supers I don't drive anymore Sultan RS, T20, Tyrus, Maze Bank Tower with all the upgrades, too, and I guess Eclipse Towers, Hydra, Savage, Rhino, Buzzard too. I barely use them anymore, except Hydra which is great for more crate grinding....

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.

>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

>Snapmatic Selfies

Who gives a shit nigger? There are bigger problems with the game than that which will never be fixed wither.

thx senpai

I give a shit, nigger. Kill yourself, you fucking retarded faggot, holy shit, how can one be THIS retarded?

Boo hoo you can't use your disgusting tranny as an avatar.
Whatever shall this world do?

You think this is a minor problem? You fucking retard, just end yourself right now. How can one be this stupid is beyond me.

See , holy fuck

BIG DOG

Why is this an issue again?
Are people actually autistic enough to use Socialclub as some sort of Facebook clone?

Holy shit, I can't believe someone thinks it's NOT an issue. What the fuck, how can you even function in real life, being this retarded all the time. user, I... You should stop right there and just jump off some roof or something. Spare this world your extreme stupidity, fuck.

Explain to me why it is a big deal you can't use your dumb tranny as a social club avatar.
Because it seems like small shit.

Grrrr

which ps4 friend are you? I want to personally send you my birthday wishes 8===D~

Maybe user means big as in scope not degree.
It's big as in it's a network wide issue that effects everyone.

>tfw everyone is pacstanning and you're the odd one out
i'd take 0% if it meant not being so lonely

Not pacstanning either. Who are you, you sad lonely fuck?

-Vanilla_Rice-

not sure if want if not paccing with me

Blater would never admit he's lonely. And if he did, it would be followed by a meme ratio screenshot.

Is the RE-7B worth buying while it's on sale?

Only if you're going to put on Carbon Wing and leave on stock wheels. Otherwise don't bother. It's only good for going at incerdibly hihg speeds

tell me your psn so I can wish you a happy bday you fudgepacc piece of shit

no daddy no bearjudo

yes

what this user said. you also need to put a specific suspension on it too i think

Do you paint your vehicles with vibrant colors, /gtag/?

I humbly request a invite to /GTAG/ on PC.

Denis10k

Hosting pacstan, need 1 more

Gotcha

thx

Horse. Getting online now

It's been a long time i didn't play GTA:O
Is there still any hacker that make shoot bag of money?

In some occasions.
>want to go with the signature lime green Huracan
>it looks like utter shit because the color's tainted with every shitter using it on their Memetorno
Settled with yellow and I'm pretty happy about it.

only the muscle cars tbqh femme

>reaper
why does the front and back look out of place
doesn´t help that it´s shit performance wise

i think lime green can be done nicely

I'm sorry, no matter how hard people try, I still can't get lime green off my head without associating the fact that it's a shitter favorite.

this whole car triggers me, especially those exhausts

>I still can't get lime green off my head without associating the fact that it's a shitter favorite

i had the same dilemma, got over it when i got bored of the color yellow on my vacca

>Out for a cruise
>Rando lags up and shoots you

I'm not even mad, I just don't understand. After three years they still do this? How can it still be fun?

>That rear end

Well I don't want a Reaper anymore. Thanks for saving me some money.

FMJ has a sexier rear desu senpai

np babe

It has the same problem as the Bullet, which is I can't remove the ugly fucking front splitter.

this
the front lights might be meh, but the rear is sexy as fuck

What's a reliable way to make constant money?
Tried running missions but there seems to be no one running them, and if there's a mission to join people can't either driver or are complete jerks.
Tried some races too but most take forever and only pay out 2-3k, no chance of winning without a heavily modded vehicle.

I'm rank 15.

Be an associate with a CEO that only does CEO work 24/7.
Crate jobs pay like garbage for an associate but everybody gets the same share of money in CEO work with $25k every 10 minutes or less.

After 10 deliveries you get 10k every 15 minutes. It's something for newer players.

Finally have 20 million legit monies

left out of like 60-70 million that I've made

Also, it's absolute bullshit that you can't share cash after finishing VIP work anymore.
I miss giving full cuts to new /gtag/ guys I work with.

""""""""legit"""""""""

>This is how mansex thinks
youtube.com/watch?v=FwnhDonhUSU

Jesus Christ, I couldn't watch the whole thing.

>well made video
>valid points
you always trigger someone I guess

I shared $25K from a Sightseer just today. I don't think it works for Headhunter.

>"where's the update for true fans"
>"""""""""""true fans"""""""""""

I wonder what GTA VI is gonna be.
Considering the direction the series is taking I'm rather worried.
Rockstar shitting on single player DLC,
freemode is plagued with everyone using military assets,
most played missions are stunts on magic tracks built mid-air.

How the hell is this still GTA?

You know you could make a well made video with valid points without sounding like a condescending self-entitled prick.

As far as I got the only point he made was "wah gimme what I want now ;_;" and he sounded like a total faggot the whole time.

>$25k every 10 minutes
oh well, might as well spam solo missions

Good luck waiting on 10 hours worth of loading screens plus ammunition costs.

any part of that video that could be considered visually impressive or well-made was overridden by the faggot's dialogue. feels like one contradiction after the other all throughout

>Potshot
>kill 2 guys
>hijack one van
>deliver
>3-5min
>15k
>soloable
I guess I'm set then

guys, lol...
this meta is amazing...
youtube.com/watch?v=DYNA76KdZmo

I want a muscle/hotrod update where you can upgrade the muscle cars so they can rival supers in a straight line

>tfw r* will never fix the homing launchers incredible speed along with the suicide and passive options

I don't get it, what's the point of suiciding?

It doesn't affect your KDR I think, also doesn't let the other person get a kill out of spite.
>inb4KDRinGTAO

Correct. If I remember right, only someone getting the kill actually counts against KDR, so blowing yourself up or crashing are also acceptable to shitters.

I'm curious what's the longest string of suicides (and/or Passive Toggling) anyone here have personally witnessed.

the homing launcher is pretty much the only thing low level players have to defend themselves against enemies in vehicles (esp. jetshitters), so it should just be tweaked not to lock on to certain mission-pertinent vehicles (i.e. cargo truck/plane/etc.)

easy way out could be removed, but players would still have about 90 chances to kill themselves with the same speed (RPG/HL/GL/sticky bombs/shooting proximity mines) so doing so would likely be pointless, just make suicides count against K/D

passive mode should just be removed altogether in favor of passive servers, nobody ever uses it correctly and those who do are often ridiculed for not fighting

Blater killing himself over 50 times in a row, once.

Is it advisable to purchase a armored kuruma if you have nothing worth but a 2 slot garage?
Can barely afford the kuruma.

One time I witnessed a guy get so salty over gtag fucking with him that he just started spamming the suicide function while telling us we'd never get a kill on him cause he was going to get all his kills first.

Was mildly amusing trying to drive over to/snipe a guy before he could shoot himself after spawning for like 10 minutes while he jokingly went on a mental version of "lucky charms"

are you on PC? post your soclub id and ill inv you to heist