Shadowverse General - /svg/

Thread number #7

Shadowverse is a class-based card game akin to hearthstone with an expansion launching on September 30th!
Current NA platforms: IOS and Android, PC version soon
Playable on Bluestacks, Nox, Leapdroid, and Memu

Guide/FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Class Overview: [YouTube] Shadowverse Class Overview (embed)

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

Previous thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Main_Page
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I want to play the most crossover characters possible, what deck should I play?

first for force of will

Flame > Glass >>> Flame and glass

I've been testing out heal priest and it's been garbage. Someone post the new meta haven deck.

Havencraft girls are 100% pure maidens

This is the face of a lewd temptress who craves the D and will try to seduce you by holding your hand.

No the pure girls are Bloodcraft's semen demons who haven't seen dicks before

Seraph and a bunch of countdown reducer

How do we make her smile?

Throw a party

Is the bloodcraft the true madmax class?

>Main Blood and Dragon
>Opened so many animated Forest and Rune legendaries and animated cards I could almost make a full animated deck for these 2 classes
>They're my least favourite classes
>I have yet to open a single Blood legendary so I don't even have the flairs

What do you listen to while laddering?

The PC version better have huge resolution for these pictures

>[YouTube] Shadowverse Class Overview (embed)
What did OP mean by this?

What is my animated pool trying to tell me to play?

path to purg

Is Runecraft any good? I got 3x Dimension Shifts in my initial packs

Boo, 19 game winstreak with budget Haven got cut short by combo Shadowcraft. He had played like shit all game so I didn't think to drop a heal when I had 13 health.

It's still tier 1. All you need are Merlins and Calamitous Curses.

What sort of decks do Runecraft play? And by that I mean are their decks Aggro/Midrange/Control/Combo

Is ambush sword a meme?

Damn right it is.

isn't that deck dead though?

Dimension Shift is a combo-control deck centered around the spellboost mechanic. It wins by discounting DShift to castable levels, play a follower that gets buffed by casting spells, and chain together consecutive turns to kill your opponent with a huge follower or two.

>sucubbus
>haven't seen dicks before

I've been playing for a few days now but I haven't touched constructed yet. I really want to sink some money into some packs but the daily deal thing is killing me. Even if I buy crystals I have to wait to buy them one per day. 24 packs right this second still sounds really tempting, but I don't know how far it would get me if I want to play Shadowcraft.

pixie mischief, woodkin's curse, elemental lance, surefire bullet

which one is best for forestcraft?

There's dim shift which is basically time stop combo.
There's purgatory earth rite and there's pascale earth rite that are combo and midrange respectively

Oh fuck, which one?

I would take right, except that the very first pick of this draft I got an Olivia and a Charlotte. Is two Olivias too much over a Leonidas?

Even semen demons start off pure.

Like every single one of Bloodcraft's girls

Probably, made one, but it feels very janky.

Anybody want to try playing against Rogue Sword?

Room ID: 95299

Forgot pic.

Also when the hell did hiromoot extend the timer on image replies so much?

All of the girls needed to suck Urias' dick to fight for him.

gabriel really helps with trades, if you've already got 1 olivia, i'd take left imo

People always talk about class girls, but is pic related pure or slut?

Leonidas is superior to Olivia in near every way besides for the turn played.

His amulet can be thought of as an "Evolve every allied follower that comes into play and give them +1/1 in addition to the evolve boost"

He also has beefier stats as well.

>There is not enough available storage.

So i was playing fine up till the new expansion and apparently 5gb isn't enough space for shadowverse anymore. Is there a fix to this or am I uninstalling this game?

>He uses Urias

All right, left it is.

I really wanted a second Charlotte rather than the Olivia but I guess the Gabriel is really good for a draft with so many weenies.

She does 0 damage, pretty sure shes pure

The expansion gave it plenty of tools to work with. In forest there's the two mana draw two, rune has some earth rite builds, and shadow has the +13 shadow thing.

Buying one a day is obviously way smarter, but if your wallet is deep enough may as well just buy a bunch. Your money is only worth as much as the enjoyment you get out of it.

Didn't draw Rogue's Creed, Swift Infilitrator, or Shadowed Assassin 1st game.

So I ended up just curving into the normal Otohime into Sage sadly.

Pure

Yeah, once I learn the game a bit more that's likely what I'm going to do while buying a pack a day with that $5 one-time deal they offered. I need to find a good starter-type decklist to shoot for, or at least understand what sort of substitutions I want to make for things I don't have yet.

Guess I went through this sorta thing with Hearthstone when I first started but after a few years I don't really have that problem anymore, so it feels weird again to not have cards.

it's probably a bit late now but it really would have helped if you had rerolled for Shadowcraft legendaries since you want to play it

Holy shit, Soul Dealer is so fucking good against Witch and Bishop sluts. I can go down to fucking 1 health if necessary and the cucks can do nothing about it without a board.

>3 passed the midnight RIGHT NOW
HELP!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SLEEP BUT I STOP plaYING MANE HELP ME!! HOW THE FUCK I SUPPOSE TO GO WORK TMR?

>witch
Half of them run angelic snipe and magic missile though. And some run demonic strike too.

Everyone on ladder is running memerites, and a lot of them cut snipes for the scrap golem, and the 6 PP board clear.

>Everyone

How do I beat Seraph Haven as Dragon without drawing 100% perfect ramp

theres still a bunch of triple shift low cost spell spam

Why can't I draw altered fates REEEEE

Craft 3 Odins :^)

You faggots are taking "down to 1 hp" too literally. Going down to 1 hp is harder than fucking winning. Witch can literally do nothing to threaten lethal against turn 4 Soul Dealer.

And this is 4th game in a row where I draw all of my 8 costs from the start.

How long are each main story?

8 chapters. Its pure suffering of how boring it is. Except for the last mission of each the rest are auto win

This Discard dragon you're trying to play has as far as I can tell is the jankiest deck I've played against, no early game whatsoever.

>not having 4 damage windblast on turn 4
There goes your ward. And 10 hp needs only one d shift to lethal.

Can I still do the last one with a basic deck?

Put an Odin or two in your deck.
Unless you're playing discard dragon, then you deserve to lose for building a memedeck.

Also, I think control haven is half decent this patch. Garuda and the two drop amulet make it very strong.

That's because I can't draw my early game. Every time my hand is Gilgamesh, Olivia, Odin and conflags.

Yep
Some like boss erika on Urias' story might take a few attempts though.

>The class with the most healing will not be able to heal back up or end the game before D.Shift draws
Blood losses all the same to D.Shift whether they're at 10 or 20. Have you ever played the fucking class before?

Not really, but each mission gives you cards which you need for teh last still some come down completely to RNG

Okay thanks.

And yeah these are boring as fuck

>A 4 defense body on turn 4
Oh my god, how will I ever remove him?

>most healing
That's haven. Also, why are you trying to heal when you need to lethal them before they d shift?

I see what you mean
well then, keep fucking over those runefucks and make some havenshitters down while you're at it

Odin is underrated
other than that, nothing much you can do other than aggro hard

You can get all of the RoB art from the wikis
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Main_Page
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Reading comprehension you dribbling retard. They can take down Dealer with their Memelin easily, but they can't fucking punish Blood for losing half their life like most other classes.

>Gilgamesh, Olivia, Odin starting hand
>altered fate into conflags, lucifer and all draw amulets
Draw is what makes discard useless. This is worse than with heal haven.

Maybe you should consider having less big drops in discard dragon the you shitter.

I have Gilgamesh, Olivia, Odin, Lucifer and 2 conflags.
That's it.

Why do you even have Gil and Luci in there? Shouldn't even have Olivia really.

The next most expensive cards are a single forte and 2 seabrands.
Because they are animated.

>mfw getting a Haven dude to rage quit by out-grinding them
Why am I always drawn to the infuriating control classes? I just love Runecraft because all those spellboosts triggering in your hand feels so good. I wouldn't mind if the class was more aggressive. Also holy fuck, Fire Chain has got to be the most frustrating card to get played against you. That shit takes like a minute to wipe the board, if all your dudes are big.

So I was correct in calling you a shitter.

Rune is a natural counter to Haven. Actually, I'm convinced Haven is bottom tier this patch.

And I misplayed Jeanne. Also, never got the heal haven amulet.

The weather sure is great

Well, that's enough bad draw luck for me. Having a top heavy hand when you barely have any high costs is disappointing

Can you turn spectating on? I wanna watch.

I want to watch pls

Thanks for the games, sorry on your bad luck. I know the feeling of playing nothing on turns 1-3.

Since my games with that guy just ended, I can just play with you.

Match ID: 36946

Why do so many Haven players run the Barong amulet now? It's still as shitty as it ever was.

Because they run a lot of countdown reducers and figured why not

Also, the option for let friends spectate is checked, but that makes me wonder if only friends can spectate.

Countdown Haven as been tried and tested for months now and it's considered barely even t4 for a reason.

As far as I'm concerned, the only two amulets worth running are Aria and Birdsong. Maybe the 3drop that banishes weak followers too.

holy shit I mulliganed into Satan and Lucifer, gg

i guess, i have to be friend with you literally.

They are not coundown as in beastly vow and such. They are seraph that run some amulets because why not.

>mulliganed into Satan and Lucifer
Is there anything weighing on your concience user

Alexander is such a bs card in the arena. Truly the killer of zoo swordfags

3x Beast Aria and 3x Birdsong is good enough if you're a Seraph memer.

I just don't understand including barong over anything. Even the new Fox seems more useful.

combine with Athena for maximum memery

Kaguya is fun and cutest rabbit

aaaaaaand my game crashed in the 2nd game, wtf