Vindictus General

meh edition

Gold Chieftain Event (with good shit in the boxes at a terrible rate) - vindictus.nexon.net/news/17293/2016-golden-chieftain-event
Renamed Shitty Merc Potions - vindictus.nexon.net/news/17148/anniversary-memories-event
FREE Level Up Gear - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16732/level-up-boost-event
FREE Shitty Outfitters (now with bonus coins) - vindictus.nexon.net/news/17060/golden-coin-event

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: no_fun or West: pawnshop for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uS1LmpiJFaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a few weeks on my exquisite enchant rune left :|

gimme dat righteous boyzz

just join /mmog/

i'm not bumping this

Who's the cuck that keeps making these threads? Like the other user said, not bumping anymore.

yeah whats the point of this thread anymore
not gonna bump anymore like the above said

How significant is character height in terms of performance?

ded as fuck

Just like thoses three just said, I'm definitely not bumping theses anymore.

Dad thread

I'll bump the thread.

Back the fuck off?!

I'm not keeping this alive for you or anything b-b-baka!

I've heard that the difference between max height and minimum height is 9 attack speed, but I've never seen any tests to verify this.

I made my Delia max height and supposedly she's the most attack speed reliant character. I do fine in raids with 38 attack speed. I'd still love to have more though, she's a lot of fun to play when you get speed boosts like saving someone from Havan's sandstorm or collecting orbs in Lugh.

>tfw bought one for 110m because I was an impatient fuck

In the first screenshot I ever took of this game, the dragon was on Rocheste castle and I didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out a year later.

Applied to Guild "FilthyCasuals" on EU server.

Character name "Senance"

Is the EU guild even alive? I hope so for your sake.

I need a character who's risky to use, and hopefully fun. Lengthly blocks like Fiona's, though she is best girl, feel cheap to me and make things easy. So far I'm loving Lynn and have leveled her quite a ways, but I need at least one other character to let me switch things up and keep it fresh. I'm a severe waifufag but I might just use a male if there's no others. Delia and Arisha look cool but I don't know firsthand how they play.

How do I fix the game so that the town area doesn't lag and stutter along with having the music be choppy.

Game runs fine once I'm in the dungeons but like the frame rate gets choppy along with the music once in a while

Lann.

I'm not sure but i hope so too.

Lann's a blast to play, you need to make use of positioning a lot with him, especially with his glides. You might also like Delia because she can gain back stamina with her quick attacks, and dish out huge damage with her slow ones.

We added your Vindictus information to in case your thread dies again.

Fuck off.

No thread is better than that cesspool.

Kill youself

>tfw the author of this nude skin 6 years ago refused to release his work because there was no guarantee mods would continue to work in the future

If I remember correctly, they even had turned Fiona's face into a lion's.

The only "risky" characters that come to mind are lann and delia. Although I dont think that lann isnt risky so much as he is just difficult (I've only played spears). The low iframe dodge and unwieldy movement separate good spear lanns from bad ones.
Delia fits the word risky much more. Those smashes hit ridiculously hard but setting them up can be dangerous.

Listen I feel like I'm the wrong man to judge other peoples fetishes but really? Half furries do it for you?

If they were dedicated enough to finish the head and release it back then it would have looked more pleasant.

human male x anthro female best fetish

>human male x anthro female
You're into a mix of both though.

Does that mean you want to fuck their kids?

I guess it seems that way.

I just unlocked Falling Comet on Delia, do I just do this over and over for max damage?

If you have enough attack speed.

Yes, once you unlock ion thrust you can chain comet into comet as long as you have enough SP.

I'll just leave this here...

Did anyone ever use hacks years ago? I used to go super tiny and throw 10 glas spears per second at bosses until they died. What I'd give to have access to the console again right now.

I used to use the level skip and insta kill to get ore and shiny leather.

>start playing again after a long break
>have to kill titan to progress story
>literally no boats

Welp.

Easy modo.

youtube.com/watch?v=uS1LmpiJFaM

>leveling delia
>kill lionotus
>"kill lionotus 2nd time" to progress story
thanks game

I thought they would have fixed this shit when they revamped the story content. Had to pop a free VIP to get around it.

So are nude mods all dead? I find it absolutely criminal to bathe in a hot spring in underwear.

Yea, pretty much.

Unless you want to go though the effort of playing on a shitty private server just to see a mediocre nude mod.

Lancer/halberd character when?

>that crushing realization when the hot springs were released and no nude mod to use it with

The lewd potential was there.

Why won't you just die

You could use nude mods when the springs were released.
You needed a 1 year old hongfire account tho.

gay

How far apart are Hurk and Pillar Karok in terms of DPS and solo viability?

Hurk is god.

I'm aware, but that doesn't answer the question I'm asking.

In terms of solo Hurk is just better, his combo is much simpler and has more options to cancel into block/iframe moves when he needs to. At any attack speed a Karok can get completely fucked by being on the wrong move when the boss decides to use a multihit combo, especially if there's unblockables in it. Seriously, fuck Eochaid.

Karok does have his raids though, I rarely see geared pillar players lose to Hurks against Havan.

>DPS
Hurk by a mile
>soloing
Pillar is a bit better at surviving

What's stopping you from playing this game more?

For me it's a lack of friends. I'd run raids every day again if I could party up with a few people, grinding is a lot more tolerable then.

Same here, I don't mind running the same thing every day but it gets so lonely

What servers are you guys on?

east

Also on east

I'm on west but look, maybe you guys can help each other out.

The drop rate. 256 raids just for an orange with a slim chance for it to be any good is too little, forget about actually getting drops too.

Apply to NFA. We could use more lads to +call with

I feel like I've done everything there is to do in this. I need some new content and who knows how long it'll be until NA gets the next shitty gimmick raid boss.

I've never stuck with a game as long as I have with vindi, 5 years was probably enough time put into it. I'm still excited for actual new content but it's being released too slowly. None of my friends play anymore so I'm pretty much just joining boats that look like they're going to struggle with the raid for 20-30 mins or joining royal army raids now.

I'm scared that when we get the rest of smash 1 people will just lose interest in royal army even though the runs will get faster, just because orange weapon essences are a way better rare than attack limit release mats. Instead of giving more people a chance at gearing up with orange weapons we'll just be widening the gap between full on goldbuyer and casual players.

How dead are you guys

>the rest of the smash update

Jesus fuck I forgot about this. Can't wait to have half assed minigames shoved in our face after a three month wait with the expectation we treat this like actual content.

>Raids with gimmicks
>Absurdly low drop rates
>Sightseeing dungeons opposed to an emphasis on taking out swarms of mobs and bosses. Vin's primary appeal to me is the combat but it doesn't seem to be Devcat's focus. Hero mode mobs and multiple sub-bosses utilizing gauntlet mode mutators peppered throughout would be preferable to these needlessly lengthy but scarcely populated dungeons
>Lousy party queueing system which makes it a pain to form boats without megaphones. Game also feels more dead as a result
>Still no click & drag item selection to quickly arrange inventory

It would have been nice to see them make more use out of the gauntlet mutators. It's such an easy way to add a bit of variety.

>maxed out lv 40 dark knight and AP skills
>attempting to being relevant in raids as lynn other than being a good boat/carriage host
>no one wants to run charles expedition
>drop rate is ass and sometimes unrewarding for what work you put in
>best outfits are gated behind limited availability, cash and RNG
>modding community is necropolis tier dead
>what you do tomorrow will almost be the same as today and the day before
>korean devs are good at recycling
>always alone in either of the springs for hours

I honestly have more fun blowing up glaives and spinning the wheel of dye amps than playing the game. Unless what I said is playing the game.

>pixel hunting dye amps
>fun

how? my eyes want to die after spending two minutes looking at that

>asking the same person who enjoys running charles expedition so much, that she got the thousandaire title and can carry a 4m cart solo

Usually I aim for a white/black/red dye unless I'm focusing on a specific color. If you can find a willing buyer, you can sell services for a small sum.

I saw there were avatar dye amps when I logged in recently and I have more of a chance making a small slice of gold selling a 25/25/25 avatar dye than painstakingly run raids for a week to make my repair cost bill.

Once you mess around with dye amps enough times, you'll know right away where to click and get the 25/25/25, 230/230,230, etc.

Dye amps. Chalk up another one for

It would be easier to keep the general alive if you guys would take more screenshots.

Oh right, I meant the avatar dye amps from the ap shop.

I already took a lot.

My unconscious best friend.

I just decided to quit the game and boomed my weps + multiple other weps. One even went +14 and it boomed going +15. It's way funner than mindlessly doing the same raid for the 200th time.

Why do you still look at this general after you've quit playing this game?

i quit just today

Some days I just can't be bothered earning the grindy-as-fuck titles.

I sometimes wish I could distance myself from this. Not gonna happen until a better game comes along.

I'm waiting for Revelation Online, it looks great.

And then I'll get disappointed and go back here and complain what a dead game I'm playing.

Post more nude mods.

Waiting on revelation as well. There won't be a Vindictus to go back to when revelation online comes out.

Typical Fiona.
That slut has no shame.

Did the 25% AP thing ever kick in for the memories event? Or are we so dead now that it didn't even happen yet? I haven't seen a single server message for it.

Game needs more ass-hugging clothing.

Hear, hear.

Hello

Lewd

So thicc

Almost all the clothes hug the ass, it really just depends on how the hugged ass looks.

THICCs are the worst.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

The fuck is here a general again? Thought the game died.

For now I still login on weekends for an hour or so, but fully expect quitting once NA takes over EU.