twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/775377282823098368
twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/780440139130482688
twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/748224149777063936
twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/748236457731489792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tekken and blazblue are the only good fighting games

grrrrrrrr footsies

SFV, Melee and Xrd are the only good fighting games

Reminder that two million is all you need to make a decent fighting game with good netcode and pretty sprites.

Arcana Heart is a much better game than Skullgirls

Core Fighters on Steam is just 1 day away.

post your kof14 team

Mian/Geese/Robert

though I am learning Dinosaur as well

SFV is fun desu.

The only thing SG has going for it is the netcode.

king of dinosaurs/angel/chin

i'm also messing around with benimaru after i found out how insane his 1 bar damage is in this game but not sure where he'd fit in

Which is more than you can say about most fighting games unfortunately.

these

archive.is/TpVVg
#RootUp
>After all that, we can now write our own functions! As an example, here's how you can open a process using only kernel code

>There are many other cool things that you can do with this. I'll leave that for you guys to figure out

The animations and netcode are amazing, but the MvC2 reset-city gameplay is still shit.

This is a company that refuses to fix its shitty netcode, lobbies, graphics and balance in favor of actual malware. And then it bit them in their greedy asses. Can't wait for all the Capcom execs to get fired and the SFV development "team" with them. Fucking greedy shits.

why do anime developers and KikiZ intentionally sabotage their products by making them look like such busy messy garbage

Because you are dumb

dumb 09er

why would they risk financial peril just to spite me when they could just make their games look appealing instead

Why do people get so butthurt about grapplers? They're fun, and there's nothing more honest than walking up to your opponent without any tricks and grabbing them. It just takes solid defense and good reads.

delete your brat folder immediately

Because thanks to that they instead appeal to their core audience, which is actually incredibly loyal and profitable.

if anybody ever doubted that piss was an autistic retard check discord right now

don't reply to this post if you love SFV

The Tsujimoto family needs to go.

I never said they are profitable in the west, shitposter kun

Well actually they may be since they just keep localizing them

grapplers fucking gameplan is to command grab you for a quarter of your health and then 50/50 you for the rest of the time. how is that fucking honest you diaper

too late the admins wiped them

He didn't say they were in great quantity. Only that they are loyal and profitable for niche development. SFV probably ended up losing money considering how much they paid advertising that game.

Zangief is honest. You know from the start he's going to try and walk up to you and grab you. It's laid out on the table, no tricks. To win you try and keep him out, read each other and try to out-think with pokes and footsies. It's the core of fighting games. A command grab is the same damage as a decent punish combo but requires getting close, it's more honest. No different than getting a combo with knockdown.

Alright thats enough, delete these.

if you think SFV cost more to make then Xrd you are delusional beyond belief

Fgg discord admins
>stafy
fat black ugly manlet who sucks up to piss and the rest of the neet retards
>merlock
another dickrider with no opinion of his own, but hes easily the best out of this shit trio.
>anakron
one of the main reasons why the discord is so bad, he's a self hating jew whos "personality" (epic asshole to everyone, i only play dead games to look cool) is copied by half the discord.

t. 28yo heroin addict

is this bait

>calls discord shitters out
>he must be on drugs

The game seems to have been in development hell with major changes of gameplay in a short time. Outsourcing can actually cost you a ton since simply managing it is a task in itself. And then they advertised it fucking everywhere. It's even on ESPN.

SFV probably cost several-fold times more than Xrd once considering marketing costs aswell. And they didn't have an arcade release to milk the loyal fans with.

Ok but if he gets in (which he will, no one has that godlike of footsies to keep zangief out 100% of the time) its literally 2 right reads and you die.

i agree merlock's cool

Is there any better/more dmg combo from the fafnir except for with overdrives?

You die in 2 grabs now? Last I saw it was at least 4, don't play malware though.

What, 171 damage and knockdown meterless not good enough for you?

Its good but i think maybe im missing something and there is better combo possibilities.

Chun Li is fucking garbage

>feel like i have a decent grasp of how to play liu kang in MKX, decide to try out online
>first opponent (unranked)
>he's using ermac
>miss a punish, get combo'd for half of my health bar
>at best only deal 1/3 of his health through just punishing his random attempts to start his combo again, end up getting caught and pulverized
do i need to get a master's degree from clown college to be even somewhat competitive or was i just a fucking moron and didn't block/punish in time? i'm assuming both
fucking love his forearm lunge attack though, that's been netting me a few wins against morons who don't know what spacing is

mfw I stole a few games from people who were obviously much better than me and played longer with Erron's slide/forward 4 half screen 50/50

shes seriously the most overrated character in maybe any fighting game. Solid mid tier at the very best. Theres a fucking reason why no one is winning with her even when GREAT players are playing her

>when you beat people with scorpion by only using his slide trip

>first time trying MKX
>start feeling confident with blood god kotal kahn in training
>try to play against hard AI scorpion
>he does the slide trip every chance he gets
>get rekt
I was not ready.

Wish I could into BlazBlue; Azrael looks and plays mad fun (especially Dogura playing him during the Evo Grand Finals), but I just can't anime fighters to save my life.

Holy shit guys I swear I'm not lying I saw more than 5 people in the westcoast servers for Xrd today. Can't post pics but I promise it happened.

Why do we hate Gamerbee again? He seems like a nice guy.

You never will if you don't try

>we
kys

>tfw you can play anime fighters but not games like SF

I feel like anime fighters are easier since all I do is go crazy and when I get a hit I just do my trainingboar combo into a setup. Fuckin SF is slow as fuck and has no combos. I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. Shit sucks but everyone plays it.

If you can play anime, then you can most definitely play SF. Especially SFV.

play kof

the best sf players are anime champions, stay mad.

marlinpie lost to a no name laura player at evo

Is Kazunoko getting royalties for being the ideas guy behind Necalli's costume??

What happened

Doubt it. The opportunity to submit a design is probably structured as a prize.

>mfw Revelator PC is announced tonight
Get ready lads. 4K shots are coming.

why is chun's win-quote when beating urien so suspicious. is this seriously implying she had something to do with the events of A New Generation?

You have any source to back that up?

twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/775377282823098368

>there is someone right now being paid to shitpost on arcsys twitter and piss off their fans

tfw I'm great at any genre of fighting games

wow I must be amazing!

Whatever you say Bricku-chan.

>We do memes here. You have been warned.

twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/780440139130482688

I think it's the same guy doing the PC port. He has actually tons of shit to do. He just uses twitter to vent and joke around.

What's going on in this picture?

twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/748224149777063936

this is what goes for pr in 2016

Where is my rollback netcode arcsys?

I'd rather have memes than malware.

Yes it's quite embarassing but ASW are a weeb company and you should never employ weebs to do PR

twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/748236457731489792

He's also doing tons of other shit, including PC builds. ASW knows its fans. Nobody is going to buy or skip the game because of the twitter feed. It's just a way to communicate with fans.

just implement the rollback netcode already

MUST RESIST... URGE TO TROLL COMMENT

Rather have Revelator delay than SFV rollback.

can you fuck my wife?

le ebin arcsys meemesters xdxdxd

Hey Arc Twitter guy! Got any cool new memes?

Rather memes than malware.

try using kedakero after the third/fourth dust

Didn't ASW hire the guy that made Caster? In that case it's already going to be infinitely better than SFVs netcode.

beni/kim/leona
angel/ramon/zarina

the game has too many cool characters though. i'll probably try to play more nelson, iori, mian, joe, and vice at some point.

Gear > Blaz

man, confirming into benimaru command grab is hard

Both games are fun

Who's the zangief of KoF14?