Do you do autistic shit with your cars?

Do you do autistic shit with your cars?

I drive an 80s sports car and I'm looking for this particular HU.

thats garbage
no aux in

I just sold a miata with that head unit in it.

Probably has an aux in, in the back, my old as fuck alpine unit does.

nice bait

I hate that the companies did this. I mean why??

its garbage

CD's are better

I wired in an old 8-track player in my 01 Dodge for shits and giggles.

if you don't know what one it is, it's an alpine 7909. it says it on the front.

we had that same unit in a geo tracker

it was a piece of shit and so was the vehicle it was in

>muh vintage aesthetics

they look really trashy when the green buttons are worn clear

>tfw like $500-1000 hu when restored

:^)

>autistic shit

Yes. I refuse to get rid of the stock head unit in my 88 mr2. Even got some cassetes for it. Once i sort out some more serious issues i want to install some new speakers (has 5 dollar amazon ones i bought just to see if the wiring was still good - old ones were disintegrated cardboard) and find a way to retain the usage of the cassete player while also adding bluetooth functionality.

Not so autistic but when i bought the car it was filthy. I cleaned every single inch with carpet cleaner/wipes and took the seats out. It took me two days to get all the black muck out of them. It was a one time thing i justified by saying i wanted all the filth in there to be 'my' filth.

They have bluetooth devices in the shape of Audio Cassettes that work for that. I got mine at walmart for like $20. I got one to record FLAC files from my phone, to audio cassettes for S&Gs.

Period correct mods/parts and accessories are the best.

My alpine unit has aux in the back and the fucking thing broke 2 years ago. I know how to take the dash apart but fuck. All that work just for an aux cable.

Anyone know a head unit with bluetooth/ipod support that wouldnt look tacky and out of place in a 1997 Integra and isnt super expensive

Pic related thats that shit i dont like

Are you the same autistic faggot that keeps making these "I WANT AFTERMARKET HU WITH NO RICE" threads?

Seriously, get a life.

Is the audio quality okay though?

If you could find a way to make the cable powering it discreet then that would be fantastic.

No that's not me but I sympathize with him.

>Kienzle MCR-1016BT

My head unit doesn't even work, and my previous amp busted. So I'm still getting no sound after replacing the amp.
I didn't want to replace the head unit, but now OP you've showed me that period correct head units still exist. Real shame I have to get rid of the original one though.
Maybe I'll go with what you posted considering my digital dash is green.

Panasonic makes a bunch of 90's looking head units, they usually call them heavy duty.
Try the CQ5800U or CQ5109U, but I don't know if they have bluetooth and all that jazz.

There's also a few head units out there made for boats that have an older style to them. Search for marine head units