One Piece Games General - /opgg/

This is now Z's era edition

old General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com
Tables:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/plvl spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Sept 27 - Oct 10: Get Ready for Z
>Oct 4 - Oct 10: Super Success
>Oct 4, 6, 8, 10: CYO Restaurant le Crap
>Oct 4 - Oct 11: Afro Luffy Ranking
- Raids -
>Oct 2: Brackbeard
>Oct 6: Heracles
>Oct 9: Kami
>Oct 16: Duval
>Oct 20: DonkeyHotel Loluframingo
>Oct 23: Ivankov
>Oct 27: Kuma
- Fortnights -
>Sept 27 - Oct 11: Count Butler
>Sept 27 - Oct 4: Cobimeppo, Arlong
>Oct 4 - Oct 11: Afro Luffy, Prison Bon Curry
>Oct 11 - Oct 18: Prison Croc, Don Kreig
>Oct 18 - Oct 25: Lucci, Perona
>Oct 25 - Nov 1: Brook, Wanze
EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Sept 30 - Okt 2: BB Pirates Sugo
>Oct 2: Himes
- Fortnights -
>Sep 20 - Oct 4: WB Allies Batch 3 FN
>Sept 29 - Oct 6: Amazon Lily FN, Wanze FN, Ganfor FN
>Oct 6 - Oct 13: Iva FN, Zeff FN, Buggy FN
>Oct 13 - Oct 20: Nico Olivia FN, Kalifa FN, Krieg FN
>Oct 20 - Oct 27: Riverside Banquet FN, Young Arlong FN, Hogback FN
>Oct 27 - Nov 3: Tom's Workers FN, Maiden in Love FN, Perona FN
-Raids-
>Sept 30: Enel
>Nov 1: Fake Strawhats
>Nov 3: Nightmare Luffy

xth for Perona's sweaty feet

Restaurant le Crap and Heracles with Afro Luffy. Fine I'll use all my gems for those sweet LL sockets.

I have to say, this skillup event felt especially shitty for me too. Especially the Aokiji skillups were horrible, 40 copies for 3 skillups

> I'll use all my gems for those sweet LL sockets.

you don't need to gem a single time

just farm Afro Luffy from natural stamina, and you'll get the rest of the sockets from Halloween isle if you don't finish them

Oh yeah. I'll save my gems for that and get those sweet SW Franky sockets.

>have log luffy, g3, logsopp, gpu, and sw usopp to socket

Yeah Aokiji was ridiculous especially considering how much effort he took, probably my worst luck ever when it comes to skilling up a single unit during 2x chance. I think 45 copies for 5 skill ups.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

>Young Donquixote Family, Halloween Pt.1, Girl Ivankov, Sabo, Boa, Pica all in one week on Japan
>right before Skillup event
This is going to be painful.

WHAT'S

Don't know what to farm. Max out 2nd Koala and Lao G on natural stamina. Next week I can do Afro and Smoker with no regrets.

Sabaody still need 5 more stages but it has double xp atm. Already max out Coby socket from Alvida. Maybe I should just do Colo even thought it only have sucky units atm.

I can't imagine anything worse socially than having some kind of permanent blemish on your face, like a huge mole or birthmark.

If I get a cold sore or have a pimple I'm so absolutely aware of it and it feels like it's as big as my fist on my face, but at least it goes away. I'd rather have a scar from removal surgery than have a big ass mole on my face.

At least you might get some tomes in Colo.

Same for me. I used all my gems running zephyr and didn't max him or any of his sockets and he's never coming back again. Didn't max Aokiji either and all my enel copies didn't give me a single skill up.

what did he mean by this?

aren't specific SWs pretty rare on the halloween fortnight
pretty sure it's a better idea to finish your sockets on half-stam afro

Pretty interesting how lock works. Test one of my team for Smoker. Aokiji buff goes away because of the preemptive but the lock remains.

Also god I love Kuma.

Only one that's rare is Usopp.

enough reason for me to gem on afro, I have GPU and SWSopp to socket
usopp can drop twice in afro, too

let's just hope that we'll get the JPN skillup rates before the next event

>never coming back again

Wot

>and he's never coming back again
please stop this meme

>what is fat Usopp

I would absolutely love that. I'm terrified to put up my non maxed Eneru because people were saying they will start removing players without maxed Eneru or Zephyr.

A faggot that loves shoving drumsticks and sausages up his asshole while singing about Sniper Island.

I'm pretty much 99.9% certain at this point we are getting increased skill up chance and animation skip during the 2nd year anniversary like Japan did.

Though I find it criminal that we didn't get a box size increase with Colo, what the fuck are global thinking withholding box space when we're meant to get it.

>because people were saying they will start removing players without maxed Eneru or Zephyr.
the people that say this are literally retarded

> rayleigh captain with sengoku sub

are you okay?

something we won't get until april

> people commenting on Japanese whale videos of them using double fujitora

> the comments are all in english and it's shit like "you know using 6* doffy captain is faster right..."

> it's young whitebeard and they're ending the fights with ~10% hp left WITH doffy ship

i swear global players are the biggest cancer in this game. anyone who thinks there's no reason to run double fujitora must have had a lobotomy or something. jesus christ JUST LET ME FULL FUJITORA

It's not actually an April Fool's thing, in fact the Clash of Clashes this week in Japan is going to have Fat Usopp alongside Heracles. It can petty much come back around whenever Heracles does, but not every time Hercales comes back.

I am fine thanks for asking. What is the problem with that?

For global, it is.
Remember we haven't had Heracles'n for 4 months until we got him in the 2x skillup half stam CoC.

What's the fastest team for Davy Back fortnight assuming I have every unit on global? Is there some sweet 1 shot kill team for Afro luffy at the end?

So I watched dubbed Strong World.

Good movie, great music. Shiki was cool, Electro bird was basedm and Robin was pure sex

Sanji's dub voice is weird as fuck though.

sengoku team with ain sub is much faster

Back when Afro was up last time I was able to run 15 stam with rayleigh friend + unevolved LL and some random ass shit units for subs with zero synergy.
I'm pretty sure you can run anything logical for him on 30 stam and do fine, just remember to take poison or something similar to take his resilience down, and maybe a damage reducer since he revives when you take him down the first time and then punches you really, really hard.

My friend, i have absolutely no problem clearing the fortnight. I'm just wondering what the absolute fastest team is, essentially what is the fastest fixed damage special on global?

i'm probably just running double sengoku and then using thousand sunny to finish off usopp and luffy.

and as I said, afro is very easy difficulty wise

>has sengoku
>uses ray for a fortnight instead

I'm pretty sure you have a bind reducer and fixed damage dealer that can fit on a Sengoku team, user.

Please stop at least read.

>So I watched dubbed Strong World.
>dubbed

why would you ever do that

I still can't get over how retarded this list is

Why not take krieg? It kills one turn faster as opposed to sunny.

>essentially what is the fastest fixed damage special on global
Dog Penguin and Fullbody, Fullbody won't kill the guy though

because for the most part one piece has a fairly passable dub

whats a better 2 turn team without legend doffy?

2 turn team for what? since you have shiki I assume you dont mean butler

for Fujitora in general

Speaking of Shiki.

Let's say we do get him soon and just like Japan he doesn't come back, just HOW important would it be to max him straight away?

yeah I realized what you meant as soon as I posted
I'm sorry, I can't really help you there

he's raid Kuma and Caeser rolled into one for driven teams. he's pretty damn good, but not required as driven teams have a million ways to full board for fuji

depends on your autism
he's pretty good but not indispensable like Zephyr for example

Post your retarded 6* unit ideas.

CA : Boosts HP of all units by 1.5x. Boosts attack of all units by 2x the first turn, by 3x the second, and by 0x the third.
Special : Reduces your damage by half but nullifies all damage.

Sometimes dub is decent. Sometimes dub is bad. Other times dub is the superior option. Thought I'd give it a go.

CA: Boosts HP of Driven characters by 1.5x and their ATK by 3x if they have a matching orb, by 1.5x otherwise. Makes TND and RCV orbs "beneficial" to Driven characters

Special: Cuts the current HP of each enemy by 20%. At the end of the turn, cuts the current HP of each enemy by 20% for 3 turns. Maxes at 17.

Think it needs some nerfs?

>shit boost 2/3rd of the turns and decent boost 1/3rd of the turns
retarded idea all right

My autism isn't that bad, especially if he doesn't come during a 2x skill up it's pretty much impossible to judge how many copies needed to max him if you're horrendously unlucky, like I am. The only safe way to go about it would be farm 2x as many as you need to max him with current 2x skill up rates, and then hold those copies until Japan skill up rates for even more security. But that would be super autistic.

Well Driven still being pretty darn F2P unfriendly, I wouldn't turn down a decent Driven captain with a good special, which would be pretty much unusable at base level.

user come on, not even Japs would implement something so OP.

>Boosts damage by 4x when combo multiplier ends in an odd number. Boots damage by 1.5x when combo multiplier ends in an even number.

>Captain Ability
Boosts ATK by 4x following a chain of Good > Great > Perfect hits

>Gum-Gum Jet Gatling
Deals random typeless damage to all enemies, changes own orb into STR

Alright user, I know he said retarded ideas but that's just going a bit too far

that's fujitora you retards

fuck me. this is the best i can come up with f2p for driven. at least you get an orb locker.

>he fell for it
next time you'll tell me they posted about log luffy too

>he fell for my reverse bait
hahahah oh man

XDXDXD

Driven is the most P2P class in the whole game, I couldn't even do Slim Wapol efficiently because of this fact.

like the one turn burst if you just pull caeser is insane. it's more than that 2 turn burst of that f2p team. P2P out the ass

Whats the Dream Driven team though? Is Driven better than SW Ace team now?

rainbow princess turtle - INT/Booster
CA : each turn, boosts the ATK of a random type by 8x, the HP of a random class by 4x and the RCV of a random class by 4x
Special : boosts color affinity by 1.5 for 2 turns

monkey d. dragon - DEX/Free spirit/Striker
CA : makes RCV, TDN, EMP, BLK and BOMB orbs beneficial to free spirit units, boosts ATK of individual free spirit units by 0.8x for each 100 RCV they have.
Special : For 2 turns, for free spirit units, add their base RCV to their base ATK

there's actually a better one right now using a brand new unit but i forget it

>All of my Freedom units have the wrong candy and I have to sell them, pull them again and re-candy them with RCV
FUG

>for each 100 RCV they have
>for each 100 RCV
>for each 100

what did he mean by this?

are you dumb or just lack reading comprehension?

Powerhouse is pretty P2P too, and Cerebral's not that good unless you have Croc + Robin either.

Question Mark is Young Doffy.

And legend Doffy. Running Kalifa instead feels so... hollow.

You already get an orb boost from Kuma. Legend Doffy is the least necessary part of that team. Croc + Robin are what you need to make it work.

>this team has 3 doffys
absolutely broken

Yeah but Robin provides a second turn of matching orbs and without Doffy there's no boost to them. Granted this is really only an issue for forests.

why isn't there any captain or special that boosts a certain kind of unit?
like boosts pirates, boost marines, boosts pirates of a certain crew... I guess the 3rd one would be too specific but that sort of thing

Best I could do for Cerebral F2P, they really are shit.

Now we have Zephyr and Ain is Domino worth farming?

There IS the Rumbar pirates fortnight that boosts "musical" units, so it's possible for them to do that eventually.

Wow, that's not far off of what a F2P Free Spirit team can do without any orbs. Sabo is busted.

>why isn't there any captain or special that boosts a certain kind of unit?
Why did your parents drop you as a baby?

>fortnight boosting musical units
>satisfying feels good guy touching palms to his face.jpg

calm down john

>not reading the next sentence
ok friend

You motherfuckers took all my Zephyr skill ups!

I will unfriend you!!

With croc friend it's a bit better. The 2nd turn is around 1 mil damg

I only got four skill ups. I clearly stole everyone's Aokiji skill ups though because I got eight from 19 copies.

Freedom orb controller never ever

If it makes you feel better user I didn't even get a single copy of Zephyr

>Slashers, Shooters, Fighters, and PSY get single units that give all matching orbs
>Free Spirit, the one that would benefit the most from getting that, doesn't
One day.

CA: Guarantees a random tome or cotton candy at the end of the end of the run as bonus loot. Using two of this character grants either two tome,s 2 cotton candies or a tome and a cotton candy.
Special: Instantly kill all enemies regardless of buffs or protections they may possess

how hard is Smoker and Hina's colo compared to Urouge and friends?

>don't have a yellow lobster
>have to farm story missions

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA THEIR DROP RATE IS EVEN LOWER THAN BOSSES

>Farmed 35 copies and maxed both Zephyr and Ain