/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Can we revive this general?

Pastebin might be outdated.

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. At least Google your shit before you ask here.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2016/09/23/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-4-7-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw a post on /v/ yesterday that claimed now was the best time to pick it up again, but I think it is pretty much dead unless the new movie brings some people back in

Anyone giving away credits?

I gave a stranger 500k earlier because I accidentally stole his kill

I gave a stranger from /swgg/ all my credits and items when I quit a year ago and now I don't feel like coming back again because I'm poor.

How many credits did you give away exactly?

Can't remember, but I also gave away for example some Tulak Hord gear that was worth 2-3 millions. I didn't have too many credits since I spent most of it on my tatooine mansion and mounts.

>Tfw the only reason to play TOR is to make/get credits and buy shit off the GTN
I regret leaving that 200mil in my mail. I completely forgot about the escrow and that was during the time BW was banning people en-mass if they get a shit ton of credits in a short period of time

What server are you on?

Used to be Red Eclipse. I haven't logged in since I quit about a year ago though.

Ah well can't help you there, I'm on Shadowlands and Harb.

Is the game worth coming back to at his point anyway? Is there an active playerbase still?

>Is the game worth coming back to at his point anyway?
Not really. There's not much to do after the main class story. Maybe SoR but that's pretty much it
You'll mostly be spending time grinding credits to buy/get shit on the GTN since the only other thing to do is play dressup
KotFE is extremely repetitive "choices" really don't matter other from "Do you want Koth to be an ass or not?"
Most servers are dead too. EH, BC, Harb, and SL are really the only ones that have some sort of "active" playerbase. The rest are mostly barren

When's the new expansion coming out?

Sometime in the fall
We're getting a Blur trailer on the seventh so there's that

>Leave TOR for years
>Gave away money before I left
>/swg/'s back
>Hm. Maybe I should check TOR out again
>Log in
>Remember I'm poor now
Back to abandoning this game

So, no one's giving away credits?

dulfy.net/2016/09/23/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-4-7-2/
>Lightsaber pike

Dead thread
Dead game

Everything looks like shit.
I'll probably buy it all anyways though.

Probably get some of the betls and maybe the NotPatato's set and the Jedi set
Rest is trash and reskins

This is the guilds fault