What do you keep all of your essentials in? i.e. jumper cables, small toolkit, etc

What do you keep all of your essentials in? i.e. jumper cables, small toolkit, etc.

I'd like to have a nice-ish looking bag to keep everything in one spot and not junk up my trunk. People ask to give the car a once over all the time at our weekly C&C, and it's sort of embarrassing when I have stuff everywhere

How much stuff do you have in your car? Does it not fit with the spare tire?

Usually I don't bring more than a jumper power supply, which doubles as a backup charger for my phone. I keep it in my work bag so I have it when commuting.

The only thing thing I have in my car is a CPR mask kit in my glovebox + tire changing stuff in spare tire well.

That's a great idea, to keep everything in a bag.

I have some spare fuses and relays in my ashtray, coolant, oil, and jumpers.

And a brick that I always chock my wheel with incase my ebrake cable snaps or something

Jumper cables, socket set and various other small hand tools, the roadside kit that came with the car, basic cleaning supplies.

Exactly. It would be great to have the spares and other random bits you know you'll need in one organized place.

I just want a sort of nice looking (but not like Italian leather or any pricey junk like that)

I drive an R32 in the US, some people actually act offended that I daily it and have stuff collect in the trunk. Idk, it's just a sort of personal thing about the car I want to improve. I like organization.

duct tape
pipe wrench
zip ties
chloroform
rag
bleach

That's my other car.
Always own two vehicles, don't mix work and pleasure.

Jumper cables and a phone. All you need.

>he doesn't have plastic wrap and Tyvek coveralls.
You aren't doing it right.

jump cables, battery charger, flare, full size spare, allen keys, hair dryer, super long extention cord, rope, electrical tape, ear plugs, gloves, blanket, granola bars, paper towels, vaseline

that's all i can think of right now

Target sells these for $30.

so . . .duct tape, pipe, wrench, zip ties, chloroform rag, and bleach in one, and duct tape, pipe, wrench, zip ties, chloroform rag, bleach, and condoms in the other?

everything fits under/behind the rear seats of my taco. all camping equipment fits in the carpet kit. my truck pretty much always looks empty except for occasionally having my flight bag on one of the seats. feels good mang

keep it in my frunk like a normal person.

>battery charger
>jumper cables
>extension lead
>stock tool kit
>my tool kit
>some oil
>some coolant
>funnel
>few rags
>small container full of bits n pieces (bolts, nuts ect)

forgot
>tarp
>spare wheel
>2x wheel chocks

That's how my Xterra is, but the Skyline doesn't have that luxury haha.

I need to tie it down somehow.

>adding more weight to your car

enjoy your shit tier mpg

enjoy your 5 hour wait for help

In the trunk duh
the chevy small block sits under the hood

it takes them like 20 minutes. who the hell are you with?

>Working a job that makes you worry about fuel costs