youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ about the game
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for snow grover

Explosion Shot loadout focused Pip is good fun.

nth for TIME'S JUST GET BEHIND THE CORNER LMAO

Why do noobs hate tanks? do they not like winning?

I'm glad they added evies nice new costume in the same patch that they gutted all of her useful cards by 50% and completely removed her main defensive tool that they talk about being her most important feature in her tutorial video.

Now I don't need to spend any money on her

because fernando is very boring to play compared to Reinhardt

>team is competent
>I cap the point to 80% then they finish the rest
>once the cart rolls out I act like some Frontline/Flanker hybrid and start bullying the enemy Barik and Cassie
>they start noticeably panicking, at one point Ruckus is chasing me while I toast Barik, giving my team more to push the payload
>win 4-0

Learn to play Fernando right. He's incredibly fun to play.

what do i buy on barik?

I always buy Chronos.

No he isn't. He's literally the most boring character to play in any of these class shooter games by far.

Thx, will try that out.

>go grover
>team is all range
>i win the match for us with most kills, eliminations, healing, damage, and time on point

why do motherfuckers not want to help?

>most boring
i find it amusing when supports and damage tries to get away from his leafblower just to get charged and fireballed again

Ying and Pips are the worst. I hardly ever see them heal and they are always off doing their own thing.
>Where Ying at?
>Trying to take out Sniper
Mother fucker, let buck take them out, it's his job.

whats the use of iceblock on evie, beside buying 2 sec on objective? whenever i try to use it defensivly i alway get blown up by sergei/lizardmen/orc/whatever faggot

Just lost a game. Playing Fernando. 300k shielding

3 damage

1 retarded grohk

feels bad man. but 300k shielding is my all time high

There's a card that heals here while in the ice. It's a very useful little trick.

went pretty good, i think i will keep playing this build.

I haven't had that problem with Yings, they usually stick close, but occasionally get distracted by the range on her hitscan basic attack. Pips are just terrible, they either need to reduce his damage, or just move him to flank the way he gets played almost consistently.

Such is life, amigo.

200*2sec seems kinda useless even when maxed out assuming i dont break the block earlier, the blink one gets you 600 with wormhole

is it really worth it?

>tfw I do this without realizing
It's hard to keep the 12 year old in you under control some times

shielding literally doesn't matter
i once played ruckus and rushed wrecker III, enemy fernando ended up with 450k shielding because i focused him every time, his shield lasted for 2 second and he couldn't do anything

If you hit someone with Iceblock you can two shot them, it's actually the core combo of Evie.

>throw clones on point to heal
>I go for enemy Edgemaster in the meantime.

I'm sorry, she just too fun sometimes.

has the ying hype died down so i can finally try to play her?

>he played against a shit team and thinks he has a good build

cmon lad, play against a good team and see how it works

she is still most popular support but i don't see her instalocked that much anymore

yeah i used that before the patch, block, portal in release block 2 shot, but i cant pull that shit off now...

the enemy has to be fcking blind if they dont notice the trail what you leave wgen teleporting in...

But at least you're healing. I've seen Yings think they are a flanker.

But what if i am a bad player too?

Before the last patch Evie could blink in iceblock to use it offensively or defensively. Now they removed that and she's one of the worst characters in rhe game. The entire reason her block has a debuffs is because of the ability to blink to reposition it

Here's another for the collage

My biggest fucking pet peeve is seeing a tank chasing a flanker or something while leaving the point vulnerable for their tank to set up.

Also losing point because of everyone getting killed by a Skye ult.

not really edgy tbqh

Got another one

whoever said that competitive is worth grinding it:
go fuck yourself

as fernando i constantly bully supports and damages who try to get closer, there is no better way to draw their fire then charging them with the shield on charge card, supports can also stand on the point and hide their healbots/totems usually

Semi-related; one of my biggest peeves is Fernandos chasing me down when I retreat, they have no business chasing.
A flank finishing me off when I'm behind cover? Yeah, sure okay. Fernando abandoning point to charge and flamethrower the last of my health? WHAT THE FUCK.

i guess that is fine

>play ying
>bretty gud line up

>fernando pretends to be flank
>barik pretends to be flank
>drogoz is pretending to be a sniper

kill me pls

nigger no one here has ever said competitive is worth grinding for, if you listened to one guy out of everyone else and your dumb ass believed him then that's your own damn fault for being so easily baited.

>at the end
>wow shitty ying no heal
>plz heal if pick support

>Both Barik and Fernando have 0 shielding

that's actually just a bug. happens to me a lot and happens to a lot of other players too

It's a bug. Shielding and Objective time doesn't show up in history.

the history doensnt seem to save them, smartguy

Weird, I've never had or heard of that problem, but yeah okay, that makes a lot more sense.

I think I finally figured out how to Fernando.

I just downloaded this game what champion should I pick and what should I be doing?

you still won though didn't you faggot?

>80k shielding as solo tank
i dont think so. fix your loadout

>Ok objective time though

Drogoz with propel 4 and masterful 4, going zoom zoom and rocketing niggas

First 5 levels you play against bots, so just pick whatever and see what you like.
Just don't forget that you need to capture objective to win.

any of them, you're playing against bots until Level 5, so you'll have plenty of time to learn whatever you want

don't buy aggression you shitter

Skye with prep 4 and tactical reload 4, run around invisible, nothin personell people from behind, keep enemies off the point with your tactical nuke.

I googled what "amaterasu" is and literally died

>nothin personell people from behind
lmao

Collage guy here, I only need 1-2 more Androxus names.

no

I've also started a general Paladins collage

You want at least one Frontline or Support in your team, otherwise, you can pretty much pick what you want.
Frontlines sit on point and deploy shields for their team.
Supports heal.
Damages' damage.
Flanks pick up kills and otherwise fuck with the enemy from behind (you know, Flanking them?).

OVERALL, everyone should be capping and everyone should be shooting. You get some bot games at the start, so I'd take that time to get familiar with the characters and maybe find something you like.

i was holding onto this one and was going to post several at a time in order to avoid clogging the thread, but here.

>gasjews
>confirmedsavage

sure, that's why you hid the top bar...

Let's call it done then.

>intotheovenyougo
My fucking sides
Also where's the FrenchGayMan Pip?

>Multi-Butthole69
What did they mean by this?

there is some kind of e-sports going on right now if anyone interested
twitch dot tv/paladinsgame

probably the worst game ive ever played, gratz hirez

Skye is an edgy enough character we could probably start one for her tbqh

Damn, too late.

Cassie mindbreak when?

Hmn. I thought I had archived that but I guess I didn't. Apologies also to the darthkillr Kinessa guy, I forgot to save it too.

From the latest CuckSterling video

the zero-mastery for the Ying really makes her

DELETE THIS

>yfw trying to kill Ying

Fucking piece of shit just won't die

How's this?

late nth for waifus with shitty joints and clipping

>They're not Ying

Missed opportunity seeing as Ying's VA did the voice for Amaterasu in Smite.

there is this from?

Where the fuck are the skill tooltips in this game

>Ying
Really? Her escape is probably the worst in the game given how random and unreliable it is, and the Illusions are easy to spot. I guess the self healing could be annoying though.

Champions tab on the main menu. There's a key to bring them up in-game as well, but I can't remember what key it is right now.

I'm playing Evie though and trying to go for snipers and supports too

The problem is, I need to get in their face to reliably do damage, and I just get clones for days, wasting time shooting them, while she teleports all around me.

I could easily know where she is if I fought mid-range, but Evie's rounds are too easy to dodge unless you're right in their face.

PRESS K IN-GAME

Why is nobody saying that servers are shitting themselves? How am I supposed to know when they stop doing this?

thx fαm

I keep getting kicked from champ select

That's the fun of it.
The servers just can't handle the amount of people trying to play it.

That's mostly just the limitation of Evie getting 900 damage on her basic attack and therefor gets shitty aim.
I never really have issues with illusions outside of the healing, their damage is shit, they don't even trick me for a second (actually this might be a bug now what I think about it).

But yeah, trying to hit a TP spamming Ying with Evie projectiles, does sound pretty terrible.

Should I use the basic loadouts until I actually learn what's going on?

How do I play Bomb King? I am completely useless with him, ot.

Yes.

Yeah, they are pretty good, but you need to adjust your playstyle by them.