/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Cute edition

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>Patch 3.4 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

0 decides if I become a lapwarmer

Any chance this edition will be erp and drama free?

Xth for bubble trouble

tfw you drop your sword in alex and everyone is watching

Hopefully, I just want to post cute things so I can forget about how much I hate myself

Nah. Give it an hour

No.

godamn owls

>tfw no pockets daddy

Sleepy cat looking to do roulettes.

pst to Ablu Blublublu on Balmung

Sounds like it's lalahour to me then friend

I hope for your sake that you have a lot of aether, crystals, and prayers.

hello

YOU CHIRP ME UP
SO I CAN SLEEP ON MOUNTAINS

shit, i just logged out
please dont become one of them ablublublublublublublublublu you're my favorite cat in personality and in character appearance

It was before that. Around 2.4 or 2.5 or so.

fuck off

one of what?

Hello

yo dawg imma slip ur tail in ur bumbum

no

hello

ah yes senpai, thats my autistic pretty princess

cute.

The Ook Has Returned

>tfw your knees clip through your ghost kart

an ERPing drama mongering DUMBASS, you left a good impression on me

Is this still relevant?
And wouldnt it be better to use the STR potion just before the second Demolish and move Touch of death to after that?
Do Monks double weave OGC skills like DRG does or is there just too much dots and buffs to manage to bother?

true or falseflag?

how is asking to do trials drama mongering?

contain your jealousy

You mean like Noponis Cain? That disgusting lala cocksleeve piece of shit?

The autist has returned.

I think they were saying that he was fine as is, and not to head in that direction. I don't think it was a complaint

anyone got that but for tanks, drg, and mch?
We really need a repository for these kind of cool diagrams

read

I laughed, looks like it's got eyebrows

There it is. Rip thread

at least you got yourself a nice sea-doo

I know for DRG you want the How to Dragoon Per Second guide (whcih is mostly a wall of text but has a TL;DR with the rotation) and theres a good Summoner guide somewhere on reddit.

You fucking made it to Ishgard?

OOK OOK EEK

MY AVATARS ARE HAVING A LEAK

True one can message me on steam.

>autist tries to point out how velvet is the problem
>proceeds to act like a problem himself

Can someone ban this autist from real life?

Reminder that velvet velour of excalibur is a liar and notorious ban evader

NOT ME

You can find them on google images pretty easily.
Heres one for WAR.

Yup! Finally decided to do the msqs and knocked out all the 50 quests in a day.
I'm hoping to do the same with at least most of the HW ones today.

big, fat, throbbing au ra cocks

>his first post in teh thread with an avatar was responding to thread quality, with zero bearing on game matters
Nice avatar post. Upvoted friend! *beats chest* Friend!

>he doesn't respect the tank
>he's a DPS who thinks he's tough shit when in reality he's just a fucking faggot who has no real responsibility

Honestly, DPS and some healers are the worst to queue with. Maybe they should just kill themselves or something. Best tank coming through.

>liar and ban evader accusing anyone else of the same

FUCK
OFF

You make me wanna make a lizardgirl.

NUTE ME

thank you, i was searching for it, found this one but was wondering how up to date it actually was

You can go away again anytime, my dude

>zero bearing on game matters
>mentions game related lore

You always prove how you don't play this game at all. You just come here to stir shit. Seriously fuck off. Nobody likes you. You ruin these threads.

>zero bearing on game matters
Like all your posts as you carry out your personal obsession with a tranny?
you've been a bigger plague on these threads for months, and because of you velvet actually posts MORE
autism at its finest, keep it up moron

TRIGGERED

CHIMP IS GETTING TRIGGERED

do it faget
max scales or go home

>always fail triple fell cleave rotation by half a second for some reason

Nobody wants you here velvet. You're a LIAR and ban evader.

Check your latency. Latency plays a part in that, just as it does with DRG's rotation

Get more Skill speed. The suggested amount usually doesnt take latency variation into account.

I'm considering it, yeah. I like the animations of the lizards but the c@s' are more playful.

Holy shit, are you the guy who claimed to be an expert on the game because you're a level 20-something gladiator like, a year ago?

leave... please... i miss you but you just make it harder... i still love you guts...

Off to a great start lads. The avatarfag just had to identify itself and cause this.

Do you have any proof of that? Oh wait, you don't. You're the one lying. You ban evade. You're an autistic piece of shit. You literally pay money for a VPN to fucking ban evade and shit up threads for games you don't even play. YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS TOO.

Yea I probably gonna have to get a ton since I'm EU playing on NA. Though I don't really main tank so not too worried about it.

>you've been a bigger plague on these threads for months
chemo has been at this for literal years my man

just report chemo and move on

Which ebin you wish was eliminated from the game and /xivg/ groups forever?! Post initials and race!

Leave liar, leave ban evader.

Do you just tell yourself "no they don't get it" and justify your shitposting by calling other people velvet?
Truly pathetic, velvet may shitspam about killing himself but you should probably follow his example and actually do it.

>just report chemo and move on

I wish reporting him actually did anything, but he just ban evades as usual and keeps it up. All while accusing me of ban evading when I literally can't do it and never have.

Yes, it's almost certainly a latency issue then. I have almost the same problem on NA servers and don't on my main, which is on Chaos. You can try pingzapper or WTFast to see if it helps. I'll probably do that again when I do more on my Primal characters than I do right now. Or when I level WAR to 60 a second time

> le OOOooooooOOooooOooOooooone guy!

fuck off psychopath

Me, please.

nice gw2g meme
out yourself more chemo

S.K.
lalafell

Talk about the game or don't talk at all.

ha, dont start.

>he said, as he did not talk about the game

I would normally never wish death on someone but the autist who self-identifies as chemo really just needs to be purged from existence.

He would have to have the most tragic life story to make me think otherwise at this point.

You're a liar and ban evader! Keep riding on that vpn.

Prove it isn't just you by never shitposting about other people again
oh wait, can you even manage that? Shitposting on here is all you have left

Shut the fuck up Velour, were trying to talk about the game. Without you and your avatar supplied contributions, so don't join.

scale?

ST
Midlander

shitou cum

my favorite twinkie lad

If you actually care about quality at all do the world and this thread a favor by removing yourself from it.

It was me, Liora Nae'blis, I've been shitposting from the shadows the whole time.

Lister and a ban evader, fuck off

U.N
Miqo'te

What did seto do to piss you of so much? You always name him.

Triggering the gorilla is this thread national's sport, truly.

It's actually him naming himself, he just dislikes himself that much. When you next see him, please /hug him and tell him everything's gonna be okay

You know slutposting has come a long way when liora pics aren't sexy anymore.