youtube.com/watch?v=RN7A61oDUYc
youtube.com/watch?v=H_UNzA2pwPg
picosong.com/DatE/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GAS GAS GAS

I WANNA DANCE

at least post the fullsize one m8

>tfw no qt 3.14 girlfriend with sileighty

Damit iketani why did you have to fuck up so bad?!?

SPEEDY SPEED BOY
GUZZLING SPERM

>heheheheheh

TAKUMI-BRING ME TO THE TOP
RUNNING LIKE A FOX
AI AI AI AI

>tfw

Why is everyone in this series a fucking autist when it comes to girls?

Ryosuke vs the dude in the Evo III is my favorite race so far. His little smirk right at the end was great.

Also
I'M BURNING UP FOR YOU
I'M BUUUUURNING UP FOR YOU

Kenji was arguably the most loyal nigga in the whole show, he really always had his friend's best interest at heart

Sucks he never really got any exposition

Nah he was an over-confident brat who got served hard by based takumi-kun.

Because

>"SEE THE CHARACTERS YOU LIKE CAN'T BE HAPPY EITHER, LOOK HOW REAL AND RELATABLE THEY ARE"

Kenji? Who drives the 180SX? Are you sure you're not mixing him up with Kenta who drives the S14?

how do they decide the lyrics for half these songs?

Ooops I'm retarded :DDD

IT'S A SPEED A WAY
FLOWING IN THE VEINS
AND I FEEL A LIE I I IVE

Same way as the other half

coke

Why is everything post 2nd stage so fucking shit

i mean even 2nd stage has a shit artstyle but at least it has Wataru and Team Emperor and shit

the worst fucking crime of all is how every race in 4th and 5th stage is decided by some asspull circumstance like "he got sick" or "there was a racoon in the road xd"

Shigeno is a fucking hack

wtc effay af nismo polo?

IT'S AN ANIME WHAT DO YOU EXCPECT?

Eh, I liked stage 3 too. But I only watched the first Miata race of the 4th stage and didn't like it.

Its because Stage 1, while not really utilizing its colorful supporting cast to its fullest potential, still establishes them and makes them interesting

Everything 4 onwards is just Takumi racing some nobody that Ryosuke says "he's the TOUGHEST person you've raced yet"

4th stage and onwards had the best soundtracks tho.

>Saying that when COOL VIBRATIONS, [ORGANS], LOVE AND MONEY, RUNNING IN THE 90s, and ONE NIGHT IN ARBIA exist

DEJA VU

Red Flags that someone is an Initial D newfag
>They're favorite Eurobeat songs are Running in the 90s and Deja Vu

running in the 90s is objectively the best tho

>tfw no one sings LIVING IN THE NIGHT

>tfw starting to watch 5th stage
Am I the only one who's fucking falling asleep? Fourth stage felt dull at times but it was a hell of a lot better it seems.

STATION TO STATION

Pfff plebs...
youtube.com/watch?v=kvinrNvNl-o
youtube.com/watch?v=k2WTNZ29cm8
youtube.com/watch?v=ijdqafQtUEk
youtube.com/watch?v=cTTghKkNnO0
youtube.com/watch?v=bYME6sy8VdU

Fifth stage is more character development orientated. Sorry you only like "bread and games"-esque episodes.

to be fair what really made those stand out is how they were used, synced to cuts and as character leitmotifs and all that (which dovetails into the reasons 1st stage's cast was so much more memorable too)

>tfw your favs aren't even from Initial D

youtube.com/watch?v=9WM-VWFbdnE
youtube.com/watch?v=lIDi7-Rtfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=2tSG0O3qjpE

Get on my level memelords.

Why has Eurobeat been appropriated by bronies?

It was for awhile, but then it died out along with brony popularity.

>for a while
Aren't their fandom full of autists that will ensure the propagation of their "culture"

It's dying out, what you're seeing now is the remnants desperately trying to stay relevant and vocal.

It will never truly go away, but it will never be as widespread as it was in 2012.

>Get on my level memelords
Implying I'm not on the topkek floor

youtube.com/watch?v=R7NmZWMvpfQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QKeF7uMpYMk

youtube.com/watch?v=0GpnRPmvg2A

youtube.com/watch?v=pzRgvbrYzZU

youtube.com/watch?v=dSyh0p0jYxM

Official song of listening to SEB at a stoplight with the windows down:
youtube.com/watch?v=pqkEdRWuBeM

>SEB Special Stage:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxRgWTA7ZJY

>tfw looking for a SW20 just to blast SEB and kill myself in

youtube.com/watch?v=2tRo8mjv36I

who /got into italo disco and hi-nrg through seb/ here?

I just finished episode 7 of the 5th stage and I really liked it. It was very well done imo

aw wtf man....i just got over how depressing that episode where Iketani messed up with her

I always wanted him to be super cool but he fails at every opportunity....

You can just tell from the whole series Shigeno went through some shit with women.

I'm only mid way through 2nd stage and every relationship has ended pretty rough, especially when Takumi drops the bomb on Mogi...

"good luck with that Mercedes guy"

Well all I can say is - that's not the end of it.

Veeky Forums meets /pol/
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

Holy shit they actually blasted SEB and did that. That's the fucking heroes we deserve.

holy shit i was there in Costa Mesa when that happened.

I didn't get into the rally but was outside holding back the dindu hordes. Damn monkeys were smashing cop cars and spray painting shit everywhere.

Kek

I think the eurobeat sound was added in later, I've seen this in /wsg/

>watch Eurobeat on Youtube
>look at comments
What did she mean by this?

There is a group of autists that post this shit on every fucking video.

You are now responsible for choosing which cars will be featured for a new season of Initial D.

Catch: the cars have to be modern, ie no pre-2006 models.

What do you pick?

I think the P85D would make for a decent gimmick battle with its super-acceleration

>5000lbs

its too heavy, would need something like an M5 to pull off the "heavy but fast"

It's more 'heavy but with irresponsible levels of instant torque'

Gib examples

i think it would just not be competitive enough in the twistys

plus the model S runs out of juice pretty fast when you use ludicrous mode more than twice

I can somewhat understand if it's a matchup that actually happened in the anime/manga/games though

You know I liked Initial D loved First and Second Stage even and didn't care if there was a bunch of no-name drivers who Takumi and Keisuke went up against.
There was some awesome races and soundtrack but you know the worst offender was fucking final stage.
Final Stage just had a 15 year old kid who could drive better than fucking Takumi for no real reason and Takumi nearly lost against him even though he had a souped up AE86 and was described several times as a monster in his car who outpaced a S13, S15, S14, AE86 Levin, EVO IV, EVO III, Nissan Skyline GT-R, RX-7, Miata, and all that shit but when it's against another TRUENO this time and a 15 year old Gary Stu who is on Takumi's fucking level?
There goes my love for the series because you just ended it on that note because you made such a pitiful exchange between them.

I would have forgave all if Shigeno made Shinji drive an AW11 instead of ANOTHER 86.

Initial D is Shigenos self insert. He owns a Trueno and an STi

>AW11
Yes it would suit his grip only racing style because the first gen MR2 is suited for grip and not really drifting. Also the Supercharger edition would at least contend with Takumi's Group A TRD Silvertop that has 240hp, at least on the low end spool.

In short, the writer of Initial D seemed to stop giving a shit after 4th stage.

Fourth and fifth stages had a considerable number asspull wins

The only asspul win i remember from earlier ones is against the sw20

I really hate how it went from a group of kids just dicking around in their cars trying to prove themselves against outsiders to Scooby Doo's monster of the week but with cars.

Noob here, is there any particular order I should watch all the stuff in (e.g. [x] movie after [y] stage)?

just release order is fine
chronologically the two ovas are set during 2nd and 4th stage respectively, but they're largely standalone so as long as you dont watch them before then it wont matter

Most motorheads are autists

Release order is how the view order was intended. Always watch the release order. >muh chronological is bullshit.

even the 'villains' in the early stuff were really just a bunch of young guys too, it really felt authentic

Why didn't more characters from the fourth stage show up in the final stage? Those honda dudes were there though, could have been nice if those two old guys were there too. Oh and the rotard slut as well.

Anyone know some "sad" eurobeat that sounds like youtube.com/watch?v=3S5jSEUPGTA

Porsche 911 Targa 4

youtube.com/watch?v=NkM_1G6KviU
like dis?

Subawoo BRZ

Thats good stuff and I was is there more that have the same feeling as this
youtube.com/watch?v=RN7A61oDUYc

The only episodes in 5th stage with character development were Ryosukes arc, which is like 3 episodes in an entire season
Everything else in 5th stage is the same mindless shit as 4th but even more boring

This. It's all about

youtube.com/watch?v=cTTghKkNnO0

I imported an R32 GT-R and I play super eurobeat on the stereo every time I drive it. The rush is intense.

Is this the most hype moment ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=H_UNzA2pwPg

They actually talk about lyrics in the Wikipedia Eurobeat page.

Just try not to crash. Eurobeat makes you go wild.

Enjoy
picosong.com/DatE/

>just finished first stage and loved it
>starting second stage and already getting tired of it
Tell me it gets better anons

Whore gets BTFO and Iketane gets cucked

The movie looks beatiful if nothing else. The character stuff is pretty okay. There will be great Eurobeats.

>The movie looks beatiful
Stage 3, right?

Yes. It's probably the best looking part of the franschise in terms of cars/courses (dat grass). New Legend movies have much better looking people though.

Dogoomy never looses.

Not quadruple facepalm bullshit.
1st stage:
>I'm gonna win!
>Oh no, I fucked up that corner!
5th stage:
>I'm gonna win!
>oh no! my hand fell off! and I had to brake for that raccoon, and he ground his fucking car riding on the gutter and...

Aight, I'll finish second stage and watch this then

I DO like running in the 90's, but Back On The Rocks and Heartbeat are tied

I don't even remember any races besides Ryousuke vs Grim Reaper. I also remember that NSX was the last one only because it's such an over the top car.

Any make?

Focus rs (uphill) fiesta st (downhill)
Civic r
Fiata/miata
NSX
Audi tt
Bmw 228i
Hellcat (for keks)
86 cars
Alpha 4c
gt350r
Honda s660