smitegame.com/smite-console-the-odyssey-2017-3-17-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>Bonus odyssey points this weekend
smitegame.com/odyssey-bonus-quests-weekend/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread:

First for Terra big meaty thighs

first for sexy elf

Is Medusa worthwhile to learn? I have Chiron, but don't particularly enjoy him

APBUED6C705D33924 ymir code

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

chiron and medusa are both not favored in the meta, but she's fun

if you want to learn a "good" hunter play jing wei or rama

>enemy 3-8 ullr complains that I wouldn't ever 1v1 him
>also complains that I focused him too much

I didn't realize that double everything weekend also meant double salt

Thanks. I was just interested in Medusa because of her teamfight with the mass stun

Hou Yi and Xbalanque have better teamfight ult.

What about Skadi?

Medusa is fun, but she isn't great in Conquest. She can bully lane early and her ultimate has potential to be catastrophic for the enemy, but more often than not you'll use it to do a quick burst and finish people off.

She isn't meta because her late game is shit. Her steroid is terrible and her escape is geared more for offensive plays. The only thing she has going for her is early push, snowball, and objective secure.

Hou Yi I can understand recommending but Medusa is way better than Xabalanque

>Medusa is way better than Xabalanque
hahaha sure thing scrublord

According to the pros, Medusa is the worst hunter in this meta currently.

>amc and chiron are better than medusa

She's eh. No escape means she's got a big liability, but she can dish out damage pretty well

Also Kaldr makes her a split pushing monster

AMC has better clear, better 1v1, better sustain, and better CC.
Chiron has better sustain, better poke, better escape, better damage, and a much more useful ult even without the killing effect.

I honestly hate the chests. Like I'm a working class fag who doesn't have a ton of money to spend for fun stuff. I just wanted the Jag.rar skin because my main is Xblanque and I get the Aphrodite skin, a goddess I don't even play. And I get it, if I wasn't happy with all of the skins in the chest, I shouldn't have rolled, but God, it's like every time I can even afford to roll I get royally screwed over. Feels bad man. Any rich anons feel like donating to a poor fag

save your bux until there's a gem sale

My bbygrl Chang'e

I gotchu like 26 worshippers yesterday, but 6 of dem were from clash so ya probably dont want anything to do with those guys

To quote the goat king of pop "her hair flows like a silver river"

Ilu bae

I want to trade dicks with Freya!

You couldn't handle that much power.

Chest are money sink. If you don't have ton of money, buy gems during sale and prefer to buy event skin that also come with free chest role, like that you will get more value for the gems you spend. Also Smite often have free gems week-end, gave free chest for event like Halloween, and there is a lot of giveaway on twitter. You will start to slowly build a collection of skins, sometimes getting lucky and getting the one you want, but also reducing the amount of skin you don't want in chest.

Tyrande code?
If there's referal stuff I should do for you, I can/will.

>Tyrande code?
Just do the free trial to get it

No credit card bruv. And I'm not going to get one just for some promotion.

She's not considered good in the meta, but I love her as a character so I stick with her. Her steroid is not very good. Her passive is very forgettable to newbies, but for higher level play its actually great for boxing. Her two is able to apply great pressure early game and excellent for tower safe tower poking. Her dash gets cucked easily, but does good damage and the healing reduction is especially great 1v1 since they won't life steal as much off of you or whatever scenario in which they have healing. Your ult is cucked easily but if you get it off, you can do insane burst. I suggest looking away then quickly turning right as the blast comes in, or starting it up while looking at a wall then quickly coming out and hitting them with it. Her learning curve is harder than most hunters I'd say but she's fun. I love her.

>No credit card
Just buy a visa gift card and use that

Damn, Incon fishing for those twitch prime subs paid off. He got like 200 subs today

Prepaid cards can't be used to sign up prime memberships. You think I didn't look around already?

>Incon
>The Twichiest streamer on twitch
>Didn't go to twitchcon
bruh

If anyone wants the streamline code for twitch prime, I'd be willing to trade it.

How cancerous do you think the next assassin will be?

I'll tell you if you post Prime code.

>Be solo
>survive gank with low health
>Neith's ult icon is on me

>Playing Hyper Joust
>Enemy gets ares
>He proceeds to build basic attack items and travellers boots
LOL

How do I Vulcan?

press 4. continue to back pedal while emptying your kit

Throw down turrets all day
Try to hit people with meatball then hit them with knockback when they are in the air

People say to get Telkhines ring on Chronos but I prefer Demonic Grip. Is Telkhines to offset some of his poor early/midgame? I think it drops off far too soon after you get it, especially if you build thoth.

nigger, smite has no elves, and cassie is human.
gb2 pg
>(You)

Another 30% health execute/10

>someone uses "It's just a game" excuse to justify their actions

I wish people like this would kill themselves.

I don't care if we don't have an assassin, if you instalocked your role without calling it first, I'll just play second support. Fuck jungle, you play jungle if you want. I want nothing to do with that squishy glass cannon types that can only be in a fight for 0.5 seconds to use a single ability then leave. It's like the spy in tf2, how the fuck do you have fun sitting around invisible not doing shit but waiting for other players? I just don't understand the mentality behind how someone can find the equivalent to standing back and pressing a single button after someone has done all the work, or going behind someone and 'surprising' them. Stealthy, glass canon characters like assassins are the antithesis of fun to me, they define everything that is unenjoyable to boring

Im one of those people.

This game leaves me beyond tilted so I hardly give a shit

>when you keep getting 3-4 man ults as a hun batz
>adc keeps complaining about "useless" hun
>have twice as much dmg done as him

Why are the people screaming around in chat always the worst players?

>guy messes up and dies
>other guy and his friend spam a couple of VERs
>guy that dies get mad and starts shit talking
>all 3 of them are going at it and start doing stupid thing resulting in them dying
>for some reason the 4th guy joins in on the name calling and just makes it worse
>enemy team is rolling us while this happens

This happens so much it hurts. Like we may be doing great, then someone messes up and everyone just has to spam VER and then it turns to a VGS bloodbath until we're 10k behind in gold and lose. That's why unless the guy is going 0/12 or intentionally feeding I won't say anything.

because they're usually busy being dead as fuck so they have enough time to BM and judge you for your own small mistakes.
it's basically always those people
>1-8 and blames your team
>Blip on the radar shows them pushing alone or diving deep into the fed gods lane

If somebody wants a Twitch Ymir code, I don't plan on using mine. Here it is:

APBU127A5FD15B504

Have fun.

can't believe this wasn't taken.

Thanks homie, appreciate it.

>next game get same guy in team again
>he starts calling our Ah Puch useless
>Ah puch is highest damage on our team with best KDA at the end

It's like this guy has a sixth sense for the best player on a team and he ended 1-6

How much do pro players get paid. I dont want to go to college

Twitch yimr code cuz I don't even play this game, enjoy whoever.

APBLF08E9F309E964

Get a better job then.

Ty

you should get one anyway just for the convenience.

if you dont have a job just get your mom or dad to co-sign

>Guy calls me out for being in the Veeky Forums clan
>ask him where he is from
>He refuses to say anything and continue to insult me
>Keep asking him where he is from
>he stops talking

Cowards, Pzuri is full of them it seems.

just be thor. you can 100-0 people at level 8 with the hottest gank in the game

Can confirm, pzuri has a very similar ratio of autists as SmGen does.

He's probably like 14 years old so I doubt he really needs one yet.

I just don't like the play style of most assassins, I like to play support and mid, most assassins have all the same style of abilities, Thanatos has the single scythe throw, Thor has the single line wall move, ne zha has a single line forward dash and the with his ult and his ring toss. Every assassins abilities feels like I'm aiming sunder. That's fucking boring. Not even that, mercury literally has a small, single circle area that does damage, a single line dash, a speed boost and an ult that's just his dash on steroids. I don't know what to say, all assassins have a similar ability type, or they're auto attack based. Auto attacks and straight line abilities are so boring...it just further exacerbates the whole sitting and waiting and using a single ability that is oh so common with assassin play styles. The only choices for assassins are sunder style singular line abilities and auto attacks, and both of those are highly uninteresting.

Have you tried Serqet or Arachne?

TERRA'S DONKEY DICK

>In SmGen
>See someone in SmGen on the other team
>Go out of your way to make their game miserable and make their laning horrible
>See them log off right after the match

Remember, No Mercy

>Hyper joust
>kill the enemy 6 times in a row never taunt or laugh
>kills me once
>VEL VEL VELV ET VEL VEL VET VELT VEL
some people have no respect.

>You

>not being a huge fucking faggot is now fedora-core
nigger please

He looks like Semion Mogilevich

O-Oh my. That's like Aphrodite mixed with Princess Peach. I didn't know my body needed this.

>be whispering with someone before a game and close the tab after
>join game
>exit game
>tab is open again with no new messages
hireezzz

>Athena does 2000 damage and kills me
cool, thats cool, she also blocks half of my attacks with her passive.

The chat tabs have been fucking up for awhile, with no comment and no fix from HiRez. Its fucked and everyone knows it.
/w reopened after matches, clan tab doesn't show messages that happened in-game when you exit a game, whicj also means messages that happen on loading screen are lost forever. It's bullshit.

Is this a real figurine ?

>being this new

How does HiRez let matches like this happen?
I was the Agni.

They didn't, you were just awesome. :3

No, it was HiRez clearly. Don't try to turn this around like I was trying to brag, I know it was matchmaking. HiRez needs to get their shit together.

>mfw I'm 3 levels ahead of my opponent by 10 minutes
>16-5 before I say "stop chasing and let's end already please"
>suddenly everyone is bickering and mad like I'm attacking them
>starts calling me bad and #nomid
>"no more ults for you" from our khepri
>we end up losing because I tried to make a call
Why are the players of this game such fucking children sometimes?

Is the bee god good?

Im new to the game and he is pretty fun

because they literally are. there's no barrier to entry so you get bottom feeders

Had this happen twice today. Entire enemy team was a party and all lvl 30 while I got stuck with two lvl 12 players both times.

How this is allowed is beyond me.

No, its because you're really good with Agni. :3

Simón Bolívar, libertador, nacido en Venezuela

eek, a shitskin

>Rank 10 on god
>Guy on my team is rank 1 on that god
>He's building terribly
>Tell him what he should build
>He gets a kill with his shit build
>"dont tell me how 2 play i know what im doin"

Bonus points for sarcastic "You know so much, can you teach me please? Coach me."
I JUST SAID GET A PEN ITEM YOU ARE 5 ITEMS IN BELLONA ITS NOT THAT DEEP DONT BE A CUNT

Italian Chef Vulcan when?

>Staff
Becomes a ladle, projectiles become waves of marinara sauce

>2
Vulcan stretches out a piece of dough, the end of which hits the enemy

>3
An actual meatball

>Ult
Sends a pizza box spinning into the sky; ground explosion is replaced with a giant pizza

>Taunts/Jokes

Something referencing "Mom's spaghetti
"It's-a me, Vulcano"

wow what a great idea ive never heard that before someone should tell hirez

>when your jungler Loki starts with with death's toll and no wrath

Better than the Odyssey skin desu

>40 kills in 12 minutes
It's like playing DotA bots desu

Is Fafnir's Underhanded Tactics the skill with the laziest icon?

He's good in a limited amount of gamemodes and against people who are not so good at the game.

Just started game. Is Norse the most op God type? And are mages the most op class?

>Norse
No, just full of gods that can confound the new player.
>Mages
They're supposed to be glass cannons, so sure, why not.

Why would either of those two things matter?
>God type
>Class
What kind of game do you even think this is?

>Ao Kuang with demonic grip, tele ring and fatalis
it works because ao is braindead retarded and they think its fine when it isn't.