bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-daily-dash/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/legendary-accessories/

>Continuing Event Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/gift-of-the-winds-event-now-live/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

1st for you're waifu a shit

xth for don't give up user you will win so keep trying!

Xth for reposting the WWV daily lobby!

NA 759309

xth for beautiful brown waifus

Xth for WebMs

dog lyns #1

xth for my princess waifu

xth for bullied by ghoul

Cute partner found, and departing!

>timeout at 1722 rating

shit players

we were 5 manning it for the first few minutes, unfortunately. maybe would have change things

No, we need more people here. It's lonely.

exactly why i said shit players

Don't namedrop me anymore...

I want to become Aorrow's bride!

okay donald

ok kyoppi

please namedrop me more please.....

should i make a new char on a diff server or is anyone on mushin Veeky Forums still alive

I'd honestly like server transfers, but I know the moment they come the majority are just going to flood Mushin, so it's a moot point to leave.

>the majority are just going to flood Mushin, so it's a moot point to leave.

what do you mean by this?

That mushin is the top server and every other server is shit.

Xth for missing him lots.

someone on mushin hook me up with a guild that isnt dead

We're all dead

>Moving to some cerulean ruled shithole
Not even once

Whisper AhokaFM or Arveene for an invite to TruNEET make sure you tell them you're from bnsg

uhh, ok kyoppi but make up your mind soon

No one talks in truNEET. You're better off looking elsewhere.

I want to kill myself

don't do that

don't do that in Japanese either

neets being antisocial. color me surprised

They complained in no sek about certain people talking too much now nobody talks SURPRISED

is this grandpa honk's son?

私は自殺をしたいです

looking for a cat without remorse to brutally murder me

Daily reminder that "Reds get dead"

Obviously, a celebratory soulburn is the sign of a skilled warlock

why is khajiit sad ;_;

>Play ToI
>Roll summ three times in a row
Seriously, this is literally Cancer:The Class. Even fucking worse now that the rat also has 600k health
t.worst sin NA

I find it dumb, really. Is there any guild on Mushin that does have people who talk? I'm not even saying all the time, just more than once a night.

welcome to toi enjoy your stay

but to be fair sins do well against summoners in toi if they know what they're doing

well the guild was only going to be a few people in the first place more were accepted only because no seku exploded. Just sayin!

Friend does

Too bad we've basically got 3 or 4 active members, now

Daily Challenge (+CS) lobby!

NA 767765

Who the fuck even does Sunday dailies edition

Thanks again for the games Gulg.

I've never gotten a 10x killing spree before, that was kinda cool.

You guys are Crimson though, right? I'm too deep into Cerulean to change, unfortunately.

truNEET does have a few that talk, but at least 50-75% of the clan says nothing/nearly nothing in /g.

Friend should've went to CO when Silverfrost hit. It was a massive oversight to stay Crimson once SSP became necessary but the memes were too real.

at least truNEET doesn't have circlejerk retard faggot whales like most clans do

Which bnsg clan has those?

i don't think any bnsg clan has those, but most normie clans do

I think he's referring to normie clans

2/6!

Not a problem! It was fun!

Yeah, we're Crimson. To be fair, a lot of people in Friend either went blue or had an alt in blue once silverfrost hit.

Personally I think the main killer of Friend was the push to get a clan outfit. However, there are a few things I wanna do while still in Friend, and we'll be here for any crimson who wants to hang out and talk in a friendly environment until then.

That push has killed retos spirit and now the sad little pupper has never been the same again

>Reto killed himself and his clan to get a silly uniform

Tragic

3/6!

i think it was the opposite. clan was already dead, reto thought that getting the uniform out would make people want to stay around but it just kept hemmoraging players until no one was left

4/6!

I don't even think it was the case where the clan was already dead. Back then Friend was fairly active, with a lot of lively conversation and dungeon/faction runs.

I think the problem was the inherent crim/ceru clan competition within /bnsg/ that most of Friend wasn't that interested in. You could call it a problem of Friend being too casul, which in itself isn't a problem, but it made it so that making an outfit required a lot more work than the majority of the clan wanted to do. As such, Reto pushed himself too far for something most of the clan didn't want that badly, and everything kinda fell apart.

what's being in a clan like

do you guys have picnics beneath the trees on a breezy day or play ultimate frisbee together at jadestone village

5/6!

Leaving in 5 minutes!

Filled and departing! Thanks everybody!

It started dying once Usa and Cad quit. From then onwards it was a downwards spiral. The reason it died was simple: SSP. Back before we had other methods of getting moonstones SSP was the ONLY way to get them and they was expensive. Because of that Friend wasn't able to get fresh blood to replace the old blood. Barr, Krull and Fuyu left next to join No seka and that was pretty much the end of Friend. Reto killing himself was his own fault, he could've spread the load and worked with his clan but instead he went it alone counter intuitive to how clans do things. If anything the CO vs CL helped Friend with many looking on us with envy as we played together and had fun during our raids in misty woods. Once SSP hit that was well over because it's so poorly designed. Friend was still the best clan ever if only it was shortly lived. It was the original Family feel clan.

Reto and Maku not making up killed friend, it was pretty awesome untill they started bleeding.

How do you feel about the current clans now?

>looking on us with envy
Uhh more like pity

They all suck. No Seku has a history and people would rather avoid it. truNEET was meant only for a handful but took on No Seku members after the mass kicking. There's just not a good clan on Mushin right now. It doesn't help that there is also a lull in players and most people aren't as active anymore.

Just got home.

Anyone on Mushin want to do idle in Twisted Grimhorn with a JinF what costume do I wear?

Pale Jiangshi Raiment

Best Friend.

nice clan history lessons going on here

Someone brief me on wts erp and how it turned from best clan to shit

Why are Usa and Cad such important cogs in the machine?

>t.worst sin NA
that would be me

Someone keeps bothering the clan leader and now she got depressed and sick of things

they were very active and played with everyone

Nothing has changed really. Friend is still dead and won't come back to life until a friend circle joins it and make it their home bringing the thread presence back. truNEET is just no seku 2.0. Anons will always gather to where the rest are due to the chat + better chances to play with like minded people because of that NFA will stay dead.

Old very active members leaving with no way of gaining new members.

WTS ERP has been targeted by the shitposters for a bunch of reasons. I would also say the main reason is WTS ERP never had competition and with Dashte Lut now a viable option they aren't as strong anymore. It's not like WTS ERP is dead though, they're still very much alive just with competition they won't be as strong.

This is pretty true also. I wouldn't say theres no good clan on Mushin as it all depends on what you want and that comes down to individual preferences but there's still a strong user scene there.

they were the only ones making daily lobbies back then

>WTS ERP has been targeted by the shitposters for a bunch of reasons.

>and with Dashte Lut now a viable option

How did this happen? Where did they come from? How was a new clan actually able to start this late into the game with the player base a fraction of what it was at the start?

Wts erp is dead. Basically nfa tier

They were shit the minute they decided to be Cerulean.
Just like every other clan.

Lel fuck off maku, real important people are talking

>It's not like WTS ERP is dead though, they're still very much alive just with competition they won't be as strong.

What will we do when Veeky Forums is closed?

What are the censored words I wonder

Wts Erp did nothing wrong /s

Because Sotri is a great clan leader.

Literally the only thing going for them was "not WTS ERP" and apparently that was enough to get people migrating over to fal behind a two faced con artist.

>cuckoppi lecturing others about talking shit behind people's backs
Kek

Active thread presence + a strong community feel within the clan. There's a reason they call Sotri dad.

Case in point really.

theres not a chance of Veeky Forums being closed

it's one of the slowest moving boards and saves /v/ from a lot of clusterfuck

if they want to close boards theyll start with /pol/ to be honest

Because Sotri is a great guy and the actively recruit the new Jiwan players

Gul, we did JSY and used resets. We're gonna run it again: 777741

NA DC Lobby - Kairam is finally dead edition

NA # 777 635

>uhh ????

I wish he would stop pretending like he's some innocent victim. Every fucking time someone accuses him of something he'll pretend he doesn't know what you're talking about and just beats around the bush. Retard needs things stated to him because he wants that ammo.