/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Report all OC edition
Report all Shadowverse edition
Report all MTG edition
Early thread to prevent OC/Shadowverse/MTG cancerous OP edition
If OCfags don't like it there are OC threads you fucking retards edition
If Shadowversefags don't like it there is Shadowverse general you fucking retards edition
If MTGfags don't like it there is MTG general you fucking retards edition

>Deck lists, news etc:
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6DBRbRUQ1U
hearthpwn.com/news/1193-two-expansions-and-one-adventure-per-year-knife
manacrystals.com/deck_guides/2183-muzzy-s-top-10-legend-discard-zoo-warlock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for forced 50

The next expansion will be the last nail in Hearthstone's coffin.

Tinkmaster Overspark is a good meme card.

one can only hope.
maybe one of the competitors will get more popular too.
this game is shit and its development team are worse.

it's time for this shit to shine again

after i tried it last month i concluded it was too shit against aggro shaman and midface hunter. now that """""""""midrange"""""""""" shaman (aka aggro shaman without doomhammer) is the dominant deck and no one plays hunter it has ascended to the next level

I wish he was still in the meta

Friendly reminder there's nothing wrong with posting OC.

The only negative is the more OC that is made, the less possible cards are made because Blizzard don't listen to fans of their games and are, as an entire company, too egotistical to let a layman formulate an idea that will be put into their game.

is this all it takes to get a job casting at blizzard? fucking some old crone

>tfw you will never understand how gnimsh and savjz get work

at least lothar has his looks

we know why savjz gets work

they put OC in the game one time

Am I the only one that thinks that Yogg will still be a tournament staple even with the nerf?

He's still going to do what he has been doing for months now: disrupt the board state and potentially swing things back in your favor.

probably
he should be banned from tournaments entirely.

>10 mana naturalize yogg give your opponent 2 cards

>Am I the only one that thinks that Yogg will still be a tournament staple even with the nerf?
No, you're not.
He will be less consistent, but still retarded enough for decks like maly druid to use it.
Tempo mage will probably keep him, too, unless the meta would call for replacing him with less impactful, but more consistent late game.

>every deck from every class on the ladder is aggro

Is this game officially dead?

So when is Violet Illusionist getting fixed so that fatigue still damages?

I like mill decks, but the idea you just pop one card down and force like 8 draw in one turn and take zero damage is absolutely ridiculous.

I honestly haven't seen anyone use Violet Illusionist since it got released, not even from portals or other random summonings. I also don't play Arena.

if your get killed by mill deck i have a bad new for you bruh

i dont know what to expect

It's being used in mill decks for lethal fatigue combo with Brann and double coldlight.

It's kind of stupid and potentially broken, but you don't really get to fatigue shaman, hunter, or zoo, so it flies under the radar.

I don't think it's OP. I just think that the way it works is stupid. You shouldn't be able to avoid fatigue damage.

It's fine if you want to hit a Cho with 3 billion attack and take no damage. But being able to draw a potential 16 cards without taking any fatigue damage is, like I said, absolutely ridiculous.

Not counting Thaurissan procs or Preparation, you drop the Illusionist, Brann, two Coldlight Oracles and two Shadowsteps into Coldlights again. Totaling 16x fatigue damage. You ignore over 4x your health in damage.

I saw a fan album from about a year ago which had tons of cards that happen to be in HS right now.

all coincidence btw. The overwhelming majority of good ideas are ignored for whatever reason. Probably ego. It happens in all Blizzard games. 98% of good ideas go ignored and just a few are accepted, making people think that it's good and they care.

Does Soggoth suck in fedora or am i missing something? Is it meant to played as a good card against control decks or as a hexproof taunt so as to not die?

Shaman usually cleans it up with buffed totems/rockbiter. If i can play soggoth while their board is clear, even of totems, i probably didnt need him to win to begin with.

Against control since the deck is meant to go to fatigue and will, every game basically, you always get memed out by a sylvanas combo and he becomes a huge fucking problem to deal with. Although i could be playing incorrectly as you probably should save shield slam>sylvans to get the combo back, by the same token.

Should I spend 700 gold on the first wing of Kharazan and work on unlocking the rest or hoard for the next expansion?

I've heard this expansion was kinda underwhelming and the legendaries don't look that exciting

Soggoth is okay, but not a staple.

Only if you play Priest tbqh, Onyx Bishop and PotF are GOAT in Rez.

Looks like some memegerie priest.

>get Tyrande
>equip Tyrande
>try to ladder with priest
>aggro shaman x6
>yogg and load
>midrange hunter
>totem shaman
>control warrior
>dragon warrior
>fall to rank 18
I should have known better than to try getting out of the early ranks with a meme class this early in the month I suppose

R8 my OC. I feel like it should other be 6 mana or have 3 durability.

No.

What is the Savage Claw Hero power? 'Equip a Savage Claw' ?

It replaces your hero power with a second savage claw.

is this some sort of meme

So as a f2p scrub who desnt have League of Explorers and Karazhan, should I try to get LoE first? I'm scared of it being removed from standard in no time

Ummm... no? I felt like Druid needed a weapon. Again, this is in no way balanced, just thought the concept was interesting. How would you balance it?

LoE is here for like 1-2 years. TGT and BRM will be removed next.

Thank fucking god.

League is miles better than Karazhan. There's still like 5 months until it cycles out and if you dust everything it's still good vallue.

Get LoE because it has a much better selection of cards for most classes.
By the time LoE rotates out, you will probably have bought Karazhan already and you can dust all the LoE cards if you continue playing.

>LoE is here for like 1-2 years.

wrong

LoE is leaving with TGT and BRM. Sorry you had to learn about it like this.

LOE is rotating out with TGT and BRM m8.

yeah except no...

LoE will be rotating out alongside TGT and BRM

youtube.com/watch?v=a6DBRbRUQ1U

So what the fuck is the meta even going to be once TGT, BRM & LoE rotate out.

that means we only have classic, WOTOG and ONIK, right?

>frodan being called out by the pro community for being a literal shill

wew

When you meme it just right!

Eh, fuck me sideways then, learning new things every day

>Sign up to Twitch Prime and get an alternate hero for the worst class in the game!

There will be 2 more expansions available when the next rotation occurs.

classic, wotog, kara, the next full expansion and the next adventure

oops sorry I'm retarded

>he's not willing to experience PTSD for his thicc nelf waifu

She's not for you anyway, pal.

Sick. By the way, what's the latest drama in keeping up with the kardashians, sister?

>the next full expansion and the next adventure
Won't it be 2 expansions because they're switching to the Expansion/Adventure/Expansion schedule for every year?

Where'd they say they're changing to two expansions 1 adventure per year?

Why the fuck I chuckled to this

>No longer will set releases alternate between adventure and expansion.
>We will see two expansions per year (start and end) and one adventure (middle). At least for now.

hearthpwn.com/news/1193-two-expansions-and-one-adventure-per-year-knife

That's interesting, so we're going to get an expansion by december, then another around april?

tbqh I can see Blizzard pushing whatever was supposed to be the third content release for 2016 into early 2017 to start that cycle

Forsen has 5k subs

What have you accomplished in life?

Tyrande's death scream sounds like she's pushing out a huge log.

I beat massan on ladder once

I jerk off at least twice a day, so that's something

>Only twice

Fucking casual.

Nth for PTSD

>mmmmmmmmghhhhhhhhhgghhhhhhhh
>RRRRRRRRRRUUUUUAAAAAAUUUUUUUGHHHH
>you have bested me

Any other color, except maybe druid, had a high chance to be cancer. That an I'd really like to see what hunter control would look like. Also thinking making it hunter spells only, so no coin or other things. 7 mana seems too pricey.

Nigger I said AT LEAST twice a day.

If my labido's up for it, I can get in maybe 4-5 in a day, but that's only if I'm feeling particularly lonely and self-deprecating

Wanking desu

Gee Thrall! How come mom lets you play with TWO Tirions?

I've been playing for about a month now and have a couple good decks. What now? Whenever I try to build my own deck it's always fine, but not nearly as good as the ones I found to learn with. How do I keep this fun?

>How do I keep this fun?
You don't. This game will never be fun.

It'll never be fun to a person who's sole purpose in playing the game is to win,win,win.

If you want to enjoy the damn game, then play it for the sake of enjoying the game, not to be LEGEND #1 MLG PRO.

besides "muh fun", name ONE reason to play anything other than Shaman right now.

to not be a try-hard

Was there anything more stupid to play against than shaman is now?

Buzzard unleash and undertaker weren't this bad.

why is "muh fun" in quotations? Is having fun not a viable reason to play a deck?

Fun isn't allowed anymore without being mocked?

>CHARGE FORWARD
>A FIGHT? COUNT ME IN
>MY BLADE BE THIRSTY
>*woosh woosh woosh*

>Buzzard unleash and undertaker weren't this bad.
I don't think you really remember how stupidly oppressive those were.

With shaman, at least you can clear their board and recover, since their draw is pretty limited. All their minions are just big piles of stats. A brawl is sufficient most of the time.

With huntertaker, you clear their board and you draw them cards, spawn a dozen tokens off deathrattle and you're still behind on tempo and can't deal with their constant hero power. Let's not forget taunts were useless because of owl and if you tried to build your own board, Juggler + UTH took care of that. And that's assuming you had an answer to turn 1 undertaker.

>there are OC threads
where?

Warlock is fun.

>lance carrier in zoo
What

Is this a pre-emptive replacement for abusive nerf?

Good players will remove it because there's too much risk in using a slot in your deck that is 50% chance 10 mana do nothing.

To get gold portraits. To get legend by "trying" to counter shaman

I'm really new so I'm just netdecking atm, but Muzzy uses them here: manacrystals.com/deck_guides/2183-muzzy-s-top-10-legend-discard-zoo-warlock
I'm running that deck but with golems instead of gang bosses cuz I'm not sure if it's worth buying Blackrock with it rotating out so soon.

can I make it, /hsg/entlemen?

>Climbed from 20 to 16 with pseudo homebrew rez priest

Feels good to farm fedora shitters

How many broken/OP cards are available to Shaman (class or neutral)?

I want to make a Reno Shaman with 1 of all of the most powerful cards it has access to. Trogg, golem, rockbiter, flamewreath, spirit claws, doomhammer, thalnos, azure, 055, mana tide, flametongue, etc etc.

I need a list of the most broken cards in the game for my list just to prove a point.