Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

2nd Anthology full volume: mega.nz/#!fA9hGAzS!RNopJ8V-4FtTmH02SqOggEZ9_ti8thVr8_1edl-ZWfo

Hanamaru Web Radio:
mediafire.com/folder/2zcdrw6pkmh6x

Where do we go if Veeky Forums really goes under?

I guess it would be nice to know of a potential backup. This is the crowd that I enjoy posting with.

I still think a LINE group would be fun.

Kill yourself.

what do you have on hold and why

Nah. What I've seen tells me that is a bad idea.

Everything because I'm lazy and should kill myself.

Everything because I'm addicted to Cyber Sleuth.

This

Put Collar x Malice on hold after a route to play some non-otome games. Bad idea, because I no longer care that much about the mysteries and the case after a week of not playing it.

Touken Ranbu Anthology Chapter 11
mega.nz/#!bEVzwKSb!S_97t1iLLTCWW91w2pQVVVNguHllYigLnvnz_oKVmhs

>tfw no pet CCP

Why live?

If you're still here, user, any Wand of Fortune stuff would be greatly appreciated!

There's always your dreams, user.

>Shudo's flashback scene in Tierblade

Oh god, why is everyone so great and so dead. That first flashback didn't have me caring much but the sense of camaraderie in Shudo's one and everyone carrying out their duties in the miserable circumstances got to me.

Yajuru better have a good reason for everything. The faggot.

>start up swords again
>blow my load and smith like crazy

I forgot how much it hurts to not get the sword you really want.

How much difference between Magic Kyun anime and the game?

KBO. I first put it on hold for Collar x Malice. Finished CxM and went back to it briefly, but it's on hold again now that I have Haitaka. Unfortunately once I put something on hold, it's hard to muster up the same enthusiasm again.

>All the swords I have left are non-smithable or event only

I barely smith anymore

Same here, from smithing the only one I need is one that used to drop from KBC.

I've been trying to smith Urashima for the past three days. There isn't even a smith rate for him or Nagasone.

>CR will be streaming Gakuen Handsome
I wonder if they will include both audio tracks.

I'm quite far behind. I don't even think there was an event only sword when I stopped.

I'll eventually relax and get lucky with some drops. Sucks about the event only.

You should try to get the kiwame items from this event.

Aiming for it. I've been reacquainting myself with the system and doing various tasks all day.

You forget a lot real fast. Even saw that flashy new into video.

>Toriumi voices a penguin

Oh, Alucard.

up

I finished Zen's route on MysMes, is it worth it to do Yoosung and Jaehee before Jumin? I don't know if I can wait around a month to finish the routes. Saw an .apk file with VIP activated but no idea if it would kill the experience as well...
>tfw I bought hourglasses but I'm not gonna spend ~70$ on a game

You can go right ahead and play Jumin's route. You won't miss out much, just a few hints of the True Route here and there.

>Jumin route
don't fucking do it user, skip straight ahead to 707 route

Why not? I found his autism amusing.

>Haruto playing with Kobun's figure
I've never seen him this happy.

Why is he trapped though?

he looks really cute there

>tfw 5 years later and still feel triggered

He's a possible criminal with amnesia.
According to this guy, Masaki, who you meet in episode 4, Haruto was a researcher in his lab and stole confidential information. His purpose for doing so is unknown, but I believe he has good intentions.

Finally caved and started swords. Given all the merch, fan shit, etc, I kinda wish I had done so far sooner.

Why hasn't Spray made another game like Kichiku Megane? Wasn't it one of their more popular titles? Their newest release looks like shit.

In the end I still don't know:

Is Zen an alien or just an albino with ESP?
How old is Rika, and what is her real name?
How did Elizabeth 3rd end up at that Mint Eye place?
Why does V appear to host celebrity gossip TV?
Who was this fucker?

pan.baidu.com/s/1o7WoNk2#list/path=/RoomNo.9&page=1
RN9 found this on a Chinese site but as with dmm games might need some one to crack it first

>Code: Realize
I got bored before I even finished a route. It's a shame because the art is really pretty.

>Steins;Gate
Another game came out and I never got back to it.

>Backstage Pass
I can't bring myself to put my nose to the grindstone on stat raising. I hate stat raising games. Finished a couple routes, but just thinking about clicking through that weekly calendar again makes me grimace.

>Ozmafia
I started writing a thematically similar piece of original fiction, and I didn't want to be subconsciously stealing from Ozmafia. This one I actually WILL go back to, I was really enjoying it. I've finished Kyrie & the Brothel route and it's time to delve into some of the tamer stuff now.

>Fire Emblem: Fates
Finished getting 100% of support conversations for #1 Husbando Zero, and now I can't muster the heart to finish my Conquest run and start a Birthright run where Zero won't even be in my team... Maybe not technically an otome/bl, but I was certainly playing it like one.

Hmm, the rest of my hold list is all yuri/regular vns. Now I feel guilty because the only thing I'm actively playing is Mystic Messenger.

shoot the second I posted this I realized Steins;Gate didn't belong on the list. Whoops. I guess it's just one of the VNs I most want to get back to playing.

Yeah, I downloaded it yesterday and tried to crack it, but my cracking skills aren't that high, so I guess I'll just wait for someone to do it.

Did you try DenchiUnwrap? It worked with the MesuOtoko game user has uploaded before

No, but I'll try that when I have the time.
Thanks for the hint.

thanks for the info, will try after the game gets downloaded

You're welcome. I still have around 1h and something until the game DLs.

Unless I missed something, it seems CR only has the anime seiyuu track.

Up

Seems like it's not working this time

Are these a pain in the ass to keep fur-free?

I find it amusing how many people consider fire emblem an otome now. The better the stats the more attractive they are to me I like Shigure the most and also my seiyuu bias for hosoyan but he is so hard to salvage. I married him once to hear the lines and ditched that save file quickly

It isn't, but maybe we're just retarded.
I mean it hasn't been working since March-April, but it worked with MesuOtoko which was released when, in August?

I like Shigure too, I married him then benched him and my crippled son 10/10

That boy's a disney princess. You just gotta autism him well.

Kana is so shitty it's hard to justify marrying any of the second generation characters.

But then again I married Kaze in conquest lunatic for eugenics (and OnoD) but never used either of my children

Tried both unwrapping and switching the exe from the trial version (it worked for MesuOtoko)... neither works...

You know, you could just buy it.

But then they couldn't share it with everyone.

The hype will cool. Just enjoy it now, there's tons to dive into.

Kinda, but a small lint roller and keeping it in places where my cat doesn't generally go keeps it looking nice most of the time.

I actually used him a lot with Lethality from Kaze and Lancefaire from Azura. Plus with Aerial Superiority he gets pretty good.

dammit, why are the humanized cards the rarest of them all.

>Started playing Yume100 on iPad since it was released
>Getting lots of crashes now when playing Yume100 on the same iPad for some reason
>Conned my father to lend me his Android tablet
>Transferred Yume100 data
>Found out the gems/crystals doesn't transfer between different OS despite they are free ones from logins/events
Learned this the hard way. Should have used them before transferring.

I just an FE4 remake so I can marry Arden.

Pretty much all gachashit can't let you transfer game currency between different OS's

Neat. I love sign boards.

Room No.9 spoiler

oh shiiiiit

Is that what I think it is?

One more and this is from one of endings I think

I also started playing TR (Tourabu? whatever) a couple of days ago, because I'm studying in Japan right now, and don't have to mess with a proxy.
It was weird, though, because yesterday one of my roommate's friends came by, and he just happened to notice my screen, and came over being like "Touken Ranbu?? I haven't met anyone else here who plays it!"
And then he started talking to me about it, all enthusiastically, and even though I told him I had only been playing for literally a day, he was throwing out all these names and terms that I had never heard of.
It was kind of awkward, because I'm not nearly as excited about or invested in it yet.
We ended up watching the first episode together, though.
I hope he doesn't keep coming back and trying to talk to me about it...

Game completion screen

I gave into the temptation and spoiled myself

So is there not a big mystery about the place itself? All on me, but I thought there was going to be some exploration there, maybe even a hint at others in the same situation.

They hardly even show the other rooms on the panel after the demo anymore.
No exploration.

>spoiling the most boring best end CGs

I did put it under spoiler at least. Also these socks are gay.

What are the chances that parade will focus on making drama CD now

Hopefully zero, why would you want that?

Any cool-b scans yet?

My nigga.

I always found Finn most handsome as well.