pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>Fallout Online
fonline-reloaded.net/
>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/cfogad

Feral thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jennifer_(Fallout)
tf3dm.com/3d-model/kenshiro-13747.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I don't want the muties out.
I want the muties in.

>749 posts

bumpo

>someone posts your waifu

>Ignacio doesn't recognize you as a fellow Follower of the Apocalypse
>can't even tell him that you're already one of them

Damn it, I knew I should've joined the Flowers of pock-lips instead!

Nah

Not today.

Nexus sex mods or loverslab sex mods?

The only "sex" mods nexus has for fallout is nudity shit and a precursor to sexout, and the precursor is obsolete with TTW.

as addendum.

MY DICK AAAAAAAH WHY DOES FALLOUT HAVE SUCH SEXUAL POWER OVER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im having problems with the lutana NVSE.I dont know how to install it

I know, right.

Dont tell me you paid the junkie slut

wat

That's intended to be Goris.
There's barely any good pictures of him.

ave

Why do I keep getting crited?

Like I said last threat
have a deathclaw keep you around to breed with you even though you are also a male but he pumps his seed and eggs into you.
Goris made me gay for Deathclaws.

I didn't really follow last thread.

I feel like Ulysses wouldn't be half as annoying if he'd use goddamn articles and pronouns.

I didn't.

There's a lot of sex in this game. It's a refresher after playing Bethesda's sanitized tween-friendly Fallout, but still surprising.

Could you be a bro and list a few encounters? Really, exploring them is my main reason for giving 1.5 a shake, and I only really ran into that scene and the AIDs whore.

I was tempted to use a save editor, but sadly they don't seem compatible. I really can't be assed to beef up a character to 'optional sexual encounter' hunt.

>there will never be intelligent deathclaws in any sex-moddable game
To sleep, perchance to dream.

Make it a St. Andrew's cross and I'm game.

What, afraid to try out new things?

>crazy religious man working at Bethesda just got hired to work on 3, doesn't like the idea of something non-humanoid being intelligent and therefore able to consent.
>so insecure about it they retcon intelligent Deathclaws out of existence in their game.
>gets fired after 3 but the damage is already done.
Such is life. I suppose.
Thank god he couldn't work on Skyrim, things would have been much much different....

Is this the actual story?

Wait what.

The Legion should think about using deathclaws for interrogations.
They'll also make excellent soldiers, with their strong social instinct and rigid hierarchies.

considering the legion doesn't accept super mutants or ghouls, i highly doubt they'll accept intelligent deathclaws.

deathclaw fags have got to go

Sell them as glorified cyberdogs.
Watch the carnage as they go Vault 13 on the Legion.

Canned food is unhealthy, user.

>the legion doesn't accept super mutants or ghouls
Is this stated anywhere, or is it conjecture?

stop forcing you're shitty furry fetish.

>furry
Tacticsfag get out

I call bullshit.

I had a lewd dream about a female Brotherhood NPC once.

It was the one you can hit on in the first game. Not even a talking head.

Wait, which one was that again? The doctor?

I think he means the girl by the elevator on the first floor

I should replay Fallout.
I mean, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as 2 because >good ending time limit, but I should replay it.

this one.
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jennifer_(Fallout)

are millenia's mods for NV too tacticool cod-kiddyish?

Some of them are, but some fit pretty well. Just use your discretion.

as far as I can tell they're all fucking ugly

Most towns have some sort of prostitution. I'm sure you can hit on quite a few quest-relevant NPCs as well.

Also, you can fuck a ghoul in Sedit.

where was this?
Or is it a mod?

Fallout 1.5: Resurrection.

The Russians are insane when it comes to Fallout modding. There's like two full-length fangames that they've made, complete with talking heads and brand-new assets.

And when it comes to STALKER.
I guess they have first-hand experience with blasted post-apocalyptic hellscapes.
oh ho ho ho

Oh you.

>Old Fallout had sex and innuendo
>New fallout doesn't
>Someone adds it in with mods
>Suddenly everyone gets buttmad over it

New Vegas had prozzies everywhere.

It's like you never visited Gomorrah, user

So Kartina died, should I revert my save?

O L D W O R L D F L A G

THE BEAR AND THE BULL

>companions
>fallout 1

tf3dm.com/3d-model/kenshiro-13747.html

you think this would look good in new vegas? i think so, but i'm worried i'll finally figure out how to get it in and i'll be disappointed, but maybe i'm just using that as an excuse to do nothing.

being human is stupid.

STRNGTH

She's not that bad.

they licensed and implemented facegen, and then just totally fucked up the shape and color

did oblivion have it as bad as fallout?

I'm talking about anons getting mad over lewd mods when classic Fallout could get pretty lewd.

Is there any way to get Advanced Power Armor and a Plasma rifle in 1.5? Save editor seems to be incompatible.

I want to purge. I want to purge so badly. (I'm still stuck somewhere early MQ in FO3, and just want to lead a squad of Enclave soldiers into Underworld.)

>did oblivion have it as bad as fallout?
Bethesda gets closer and closer to making an actually good game every iteration of Gamebryo. Hell, in twenty years that might make an actual Fallout.

...I accidentally an entire sentence. (I'm still stuck somewhere early MQ in FO3, and just want to lead a squad of Enclave soldiers into Underworld. So I decided to go purge of this rusky mod, but so far the difficulty prevents Making America Great Again.) i mean, Ghouls are genuine threats? I don't even...

on one hand i want them to use a real engine like unreal

but on the other hand if the fallout games are the best they can make with like a decade of experience with gamebryo then the thought of them putting out a new game on an engine they just learned is kind of scary

i just want them to get good already

Howdy.

ave

Look, no guarantee on the quality, only the results. And don't drink too much of this stuff or you might go blind.

To be honest it's possible to make decent looking faces with Oblivion and Fallout, it's really Bethesda that really are incapable of making decent (not good looking of course) faces.

I have Windows 10 yeah yeah call me a dumbass.

Can't play New Vegas now.

wat do?

explain

>playing new vegas on 10
>attempting to quit the game causes a ctd

Upgrade to Windows 8.

Can't load, continue, make a new game.
It would go black and take me out of the game.

fug u

I think its time for an upgrade

>Play Oblivion
>Decide to quit
>Takes a minute for the game to respond
>Crashes to desktop
>Music keeps playing

oh i know, i've used facegen, but they really goofed up a lot of the implementation.

color that looks fine and human with the default head looks purple or blue with the fallout head, and female heads use a different model in fallout so they more distorted since it looks like they took the default head, put the slider to female, exported that, and then all the female heads that have their settings set to female now show up with female stacked on female in the game resulting in very small jaws. they also did this with the males but it's less bad there, and a less modified default head exists called humanfacegen.nif or something which works fine for male characters and their clothing and hair. doesn't work for female characters though, different necks and head sizes for arbitrary bethesda reasons.

do you have any mods installed

Win7 user here

No issues to report, carry on.

nope

send help

you mean the greeter in shady sands? She doesn't really matter so you don't need to.

no the companion from boneyard

>I think its time for an upgrade
Well yeah, but even the shit that's Windows 8, is better then Windows 10.

reinstall and verify the game cashe, then update your drivers if that didn't work

So which one is the best, Automatic Rifle or Assault Carbine?

is it worth going through the effort of modding fallout new vegas into fallout 4 or just using unreal engine?

new vegas is fine on its own without mods. there's no real sense of adding more content into it and looking back on what could be improved when the game is many years old and is virtually completed.

yes i know the legion is unfinished and there is no portrayal of them in a positive light, but there is nothing i can do about it.

>reading comprehension
I was saying whether I should port new vegas to fallout 4's engine or unreal engine

LMG all day baby

and what would change? you would spend at least 3 or 4 years and by that time you will be old and gray and fallout will still be dead thanks to bethesda

That looks really fucking cool. Was Fist of the North Star before or after Mad Max?

someone has to carry a load and I want mine to be worth throwing

if you want to do something, then make a new fallout game. everyone knows what new vegas is already. i would be making a game right now if i knew how.