Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=653

>Rank 8 Update Preview:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late Octoberâ„¢

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH
>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
FOE (Mimi)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xxzhgc.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show me the booty you landlubbers

Your monster health bar is in the wrong place. Maybe it's your mods?

I like these Tinis. Dont stop making them please.

How many members does Database have? It's the only guild I haven't seen around.

I guess I'll keep disabling mods until it goes back to where it should

There's about 2-4 people online a day from there
Cattly hasn't been on either recently

I have embarked on a journey where I 100% every map and complete every monster's kill count. Right now, I'm level 60 and I have just finished Koru Jungle (already beat Tenet Church). Wish my luck.

I caught one once, but it got away.

Good luck with 100% collections too!

What about Pyro, is it a good follow up?

How did it behave? Noticed anything special?

There are like 2 maps you cannot complete.

Which is the other one aside from Barha Forest?

Thanks m80. My main already had quite a number of them completed.

Which ones? And any reason why?

You will give up soon enough.

Don't tell me what to do without showing booty

It didn't say anything, I don't think it could say anything.

nice fucking bait

?

Sanctuary and Royal Maus floor 4

Taking it slow since I've been occupied with work and school. I do one map a day which takes me about 1-2 hours. Not really in any rush since there is no new content.

I believe those ones should be accessible with kino teleport. If not a kino, get a kino to warp there, then templar warp+summon?

Isn't Barha the one you can complete by going to the vines at the right time of day?

Try disabling the extended UI one.

Yes

God that picture looks fucking ugly

Not especially. It's good damage on it own, but it's usually a choice for supportive/crafting/summoning classes because of that ability to be decent even without wiz 3. You can still go pyro 3 linker sage and hope double fireballs will get you through r8, or try pyro 2 linker war2/ff2

Pyro might actually benefit from thaum more because it has low base damage, so + several hundred from thaum would be better than like +150 from quickcast. I don't know how attributes work with quickcast, but best case it'd be like 600 damage + another 300 damage/worst case just 300 + 450 damage vs the ~480 you'd from from thaum 2.

Considering the mdef meme about r8, the damage from thaum that goes before the bonus damage from quickcast and attribute might be better for helping you be actually able to hurt things. (that is pyro 3 thaum 2 would do damage where as wiz 3 pyro 3 would do "3"s.)

The two are Sanctuary and the one dungeon that is based on Roxona Agency, since the teleport you need to get to the separated room isn't in the dungeon version.

I see, the other routes that i saw where like Wiz3>Linker2>Necromancer3 or Elememe. Am i missing any other good route?

what time of day is it anyway? i checked back for a few days while i was doing kill counts in that region but it was never open

i think it was all 4 hours. starting at 12.00. its open for 10min or so

12 noon and midnight for sure.

How do I get a warlock to plevel me in royal mausoleum? Do they sell their services or what

message someone from crimson, they have a guy who's there like 12 hours a day. no idea what the cost is though.

How much are you paying kiddo?

Is Cleric 3 useless?

12:00, 4:00, 8:00 either am or pm

Never go sorc and featherfoot in same time. Featherfoot need linker 2/3 or linker 1/2 thauma 2.
Or linker thauma necro ff2.

Can you explain why not sorc if necro is okay

It's time for fanart again. Starting wit Pixiv.

Sorc pet eat sp per second, necros not. Featherfoot blood suck at 5lvl eat 77sp per 0.4sec, and if you plan to lvl it more (which is useless) at 10lvl it eat 112sp per 0.4sec. Sorc's skills dont synergy with featherfoot at all.

YOU JUST KNOW

>Sorc pet eats sp per second

Why do the descriptions hide this shit, it doesn't say it anywhere

The post timer is absent from my extension, so I don't know how long between posts.

my.mixtape.moe/xxzhgc.png

Fencer really is the most popular class in fanarts.

Best costume.

I don't like my Fencer's costume much, I don't wear it anymore. The Wizard3 costume is also strangely popular as well.

You have shit taste.

Both are great.

No, it's pretty good

Next up is #ToSJP on Twitter.

That's likely the case.

I looked at that artist's page. He's kind of obsessed with perverted group cumshots.

>obsessed with perverted group..
well ye, im not rly into that too, but its what we got.. for now.

>A Doppel art that looks cute

It was about time.

The only good thing in this thread is the hentai and the drama

I demand more pics!

So what do you do when you hit 280?

We have no choice but to get into the few ToS Artists' kinky fetishes along with them, right?

There's actually a lot of fanart, I am just posting the best few pictures I bother to save.

ERP

Start a new alt and hope for rank8 soon.

12yo tiddies, my man

And that's it for today. Surprisingly, I found BOY fanart.

I dont know where this meme came from. Nowhere does it say the Revelator is young, let alone 12 years old.

I assume it's just from someone commenting based on the fact that girls in asian art tend to look super young.

It's just san autist spamming this meme

I wouldn't be able to understand how a 12 year old could
>Learn to be a professional doctor
>Build a fucking guild
>Learn to summon zombies, demons, or skeletons
>Become an inquisitor for the gods

I dont know or rly care. Its probably not TOS related.

But tiddies!

i duno m8

>Build a fucking guild
explain lolipan

We have good trainers.

merely pretending to be a loli

ok boys, i'm comming back to this game, what do I reroll as to become that special snowflake

Sadhu or no balls.

Runecaster

or cleric3>sadhu3>pardoner

That size of breasts really is the best.

how do I build into runecaster friend, class wise

Do you want a serious answer, or a special snowflake that nobody else would ever dream of doing?

I disagree, there's no best breast size, even small chests have their charm

Rune Caster are easy to see, the cryokinos always pick it. Shitdu is the true snowflake

>Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)17:51:49 No.156
Would you mind if i asked for both?

What's the pixiv tag for ToS?

>how do I build into runecaster
Easily.
You don't.

are they bad or? I dont know much about them, or alot of the game itself anymore, been away from it for awhile

The best breast size is the one that i can touch

You roll Cryo3Chrono3 and take it when rank 8 comes out.

Oh I see that runecasters actually require runes to be bought from their trainer to cast spells what. Do they actually do any damage or is it all a meme?

Woo, I went through the entire number guessing event without getting the happy-go-lucky title.

>or is it all a meme?
That.

The cooldowns are unacceptably bad.

He's probably very good at ERPing though.

Why haven't you fallen fallen for the Futureproof meme yet? Our guild is recruiting everyone, regardless of level, build, or play experience. As long as you lurk and/or post in in /tosg/, of course. We've been around since Open Korean Beta, and we've got a few of the most experienced players around. We'll keep you informed on all the latest happenings in the game, and provide you with counseling in to prevent you from screwing over your first characters.

If you'd like to try us out, whisper Lolipan for an invite. If I am not online, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

>Not cheesing it with the dev addon

They're a lot harder to find than you think, ice rune doesn't work for half of cryo's skills

I have no idea how to make a serious runecaster

You can try Wizard3>Linker2>Rune>Featherfoot2 like I'm doing

Damage is good on one skill, which has an absurd CD and the only other damage skill it has is weak as fuck in comparison, with the same casting time as the stronger one
Ice rune doesn't work for half of the ice skills you can get
Giant rune is fun even though it's not very good, you get high HP and get huge but can't do anything but basic attacks

I love flatchests, but I believe that the cutest breasts are the ones that are just large enough to cup into your hand.