Stormfront is right

>just got an '03 Pontiac Grand Am GT on a straight private trade for my '94 Ranger a few days ago
>list to sell for $1500, expect $1000 out of it
>car runs fine, no engine/tranny issues, no dash lights on, good wheels/tires, 151k miles
>a basketball american calls me wanting to buy it this morning
>he gets his white friend to drive him 1.5hrs to look at it
>immediately starts nitpicking stupid inane bullshit like scratches
>i had already agreed to sell it to him for $1200 if he took it today
>finally decides he wants to test drive it
>he gets in, I watch him put the gear selector (automatic tranny) into 1st, then he TAKES OFF and bounces off of redline, I can hear him do the same thing in second then third
>my stomach sinks, the fucking jigaboo is going to blow it up
>he comes back, tries haggling me down
>he tries to haggle for 20 minutes with the engine on, and now it's overheating
>nigger fucked up my car by driving it like a retard
>he still wants it though, but he wants to get it checked out by Autozone
>we get in, I notice he's carrying a .38 in his wasitband
>i am carrying a single shot .22 in my jacket
>he puts it in 1st and redlines it again, and I tell him to cut it the fuck out, that's why it's overheating now
>looks at me like he's about to stab me, I make sure I can get to my gun just in case
>we finally get to autozone without a shootout
>throwing O2 sensor code
>he wants to go to O'Reilly's
>throwing O2 sensor code
>wants it to be looked at by a mechanic
>mechanic is too busy for harambe's cousin
>he decides he doesn't want it, because now it overheats when idling, but is fine when driving
>i have now relisted it for $800

tl;dr watermelon boy messed up my car and I'm pissed

this is why during test drives you take a picture of their license and hold the cash.

Yeah, I learned my lesson. I've sold 10 cars/bikes on Craigslist without issue, but this is it. I'm doing exactly as you said, and I'm also just not selling/trading/buying to/with/from blacks.

>inviting MORE nigs to come look at it

What? No, I'm not letting any more of them come look at it. What are you talking about?

>be white trash hick
>blame nigger that car overheats and has engine codes

>I'm also just not selling/trading/buying to/with/from blacks.

This is the key. Do not do business of any kind with negroes, especially through CL. The very best outcome is a big fuckaround and waste of your time.

>Overheating
Is the electric fan not working? If it stays cool while moving but overheating while stopped I'd say the thermostatic fan isn't turning on

>be mad that nigger fucked up my car
>be a respectable young white man who got a car on trade and was already selling it over $1k under book price

Get it right.

I don't know, I've been to mad to actually go diagnose the problem, plus it is pouring raining out right now.

Like I said, it takes 20-30 minutes of idling before it even starts getting hot now. I am 60000% sure it was NOT doing this before Tyrone drove the car, I let it idle for over an hour when I got it a few days ago.

Well, let me start and say that the jigaboo didn't cause the Pontiac to overheat by driving it in first, your cooling system should be able to handle that, it sounds to me that if both fans are electric, and connected to a thermostatic fan switch, it would be either the fan or the switch itself

i think we can all agree OP's first mistake was trading a ranger for grand am (a car dindus like)

An 03 Pontiac with 151k miles that was being sold for just over $1000 should be able to handle Jamal bouncing it off redline? Really?

I can accept that I made a bad choice on that, you're right. That was very stupid.

Yeah, actually it should if a fucking Jeep Cherokee with more mileage can do it

What engine is it?

again though
$1000 car

Like, I never implied the car was in perfect condition to anyone, but it handled a 150 mile trip one way and back all at once with no problem, then when Jamal starts bouncing it off of redline it starts overheating.

3.4 L V6

>interacting at all with negroes

lol guy is a legend who played your ass

>doesnt like how someone test drove his car
>just sat there and took it

Did he test drive your wife around the block or two also?

You let him drive alone? Owners usually sit in the passenger seat while someone test drives...

The only legend is the guy who got my well running Ford Ranger for this Grand Am. I messed up on that.

>can't read
>>>he puts it in 1st and redlines it again, and I tell him to cut it the fuck out, that's why it's overheating now

He just hopped in and said he was going down the street and back real fast, I didn't really have time to react. It would've been a little ridiculous for me to make a huge deal out of just that.

Uh yeah you do, you tell the nigger to hold on and ask him to hold the licence, if he doesnt come back you report to the cops

I live in rural southern Illinois. We don't have to worry about niggers doing stupid shit, because they know the cops around here hate them and will kill them before the day was over.

It is a $1000 car, again. If it was actually worth something, I would've been way more cautious and wouldn't have let a nigger touch it to start with.

Then why the fuck were you dumb e rough to just let sambo jump in and drive off? Holy fuck I would've decked the race traitor for bringing him to you

He was checking out the interior, said he was going to do that, and just went. Again, I didn't think much of it until I saw him put the gear selector in first and I just thought, "oh shit."

Cars don't overheat and throw engine codes for redlining. The limiter stops the engine way before doing any damage.

This
OP, quit blaming mechanical issues on the nigger when it was due to something you didn't check out when you made the shitty trade

>2003
>151k

If you're implying that him having the engine under load at redline, while the engine is cold, for extended periods of time isn't going to cause an issue that may not have cropped up for tens of thousands of more miles, you're fucking retarded.

>not getting in with the test driver
>not having it checked by a mechanic before you want to sell for paper confirmation that the car is fine in case the buyer fucks up
>not realizing people never actually bring the agreed upon cash amount and typically say some bullshit like "I couldn't get that last $100 sorry man still a deal tho right :)?"
You dun goofed

same
the black was probably from evansville lol

My car has 130k miles and 8300 idle hours. Doesn't have any problems.

I worked as muscle of for a backpage rub and tug years ago. 200 when I felt like it since the """owner""" was my friend. I learned quickly why most of the ads say no blacks please. Every single one was a problem. Ever. Fucking. Time. Either they didn't want to pay the agreed price, or they started getting loud or rough with the girls. I had to stop working for him because he refused to ban blacks because he said they were the majority of his customers. Since then if the person sounds black on the phone I tell them whatever I have is sold.

>pol was right

Stopped reading right there, post some bread on the dash or get the fuck out nigger.

Spotted the darkie

Okay, I just sat out there in park and held the engine at 3500rpms for 20 minutes, and it didn't break midway through the temp gauge (200 degrees I believe) once.

I think the car knew I was trying to sell it to a darkie and didn't want it to happen.

Okay, go outside while your engine is totally cold, start it up, and hold it at redline for a few minutes. Have fun.

Kek, some nigress with 4 little bastard niglets showed up to look at my camaro i had for sale. I told her someone had just been there and agreed to buy it and it wasn't for sale anynore. She started chimping out saying how i wasted her time ooga booga etc. I was like fuck off shaniqua you're not even getting near my fucking car you subhuman monkey.

I now know better. I should've done the same as you.

I've been trying to keep an open mind, because not every black is complete fucking scum, but fuck. Enough of them are to totally discard them as a race.

So it overheats while idling or doesn't warm up fast enough or both?

I was saying by having it listed for 3 digits you've brought hell on yourself.
I would say nigger detected but you're too literate.

need more stories bro

>drive functioning vehicle that isn't a piece of shit grand am (kek 3800) probably has a bad intake gasket
>never overheats no matter how you drive it

it was a piece of shit before and he was just testing out the car

a functioning car should have no problem banging a few gears

>redline the fuck out of a car with a cold engine
>expect it to be fine
Hi Jamal

Black people are fine to sell to if they are the respectable. If they come in dressed in a suit or business casual and have a good demeanor about them then they are fine.

If they are your average hoodrat thug dindu then it's not worth it.

You can tell just by looking at them and the second they open their mouth though. There's black people and then there's niggers.

Might be a waterpump issue where at idle you're not moving enough coolant. Check all the fluids while you're at it.

>Grand Am
>3800
Wrong you stupid nigger, it's a 60° V6 3.4L, not a 90° 3800

>banging gears
It's a fucking GM auto, you want to bang gears? Learn to drive stick and buy a civic you stupid jigg

You think OP let that nigger hold it at redline for more than a few seconds? Dumbass.

You might get problems, but they're not going to be overheating problems. They will be strange repeated clunks, clicks, or taps coming from the engine, or it might totally break something and seize altogether. Cold engines are only really a problem when it's actually fucking cold out, and even then, the owner's manual for my Honda says it only needs one minute to warm up and drive off.

This, unless a coolant hose started leaking or the thermostat stuck shut, there should be no reason why revving a car to redline should cause it to start overheating when sitting still

Yeah, those gm v6s never need head gaskets. Ahahaha

Grand Ams are not hoonable cars. I beat the shit outta mine I had about a year ago and there was a new problem every 2 weeks or so.

dumb shit let the basketball american drive it instead of having them ride shotgun

Those are LITERAL nigger cars, you kinda asked for it

I don't see how anyone who works retail or customer facing sales escapes without being racist as fuck

>giving the potential buyer the keys BEFORE he asks for a test drive

>Jacket

this never happened.

>Jeep Cherokee
>Bouncing off red line
>implying they have fuel cutoffs
Considering I've put my XJ past 6K, off the tach, I'm not sure what you're talking about
That being said I agree

>be retail cuck wageslave
>live in super upscale 95% white area
>nigresses still manage to be obese and single moms on foodstamps
Thanks section 8

>having a negro ride shotgun
That's a really bad idea.

jeeps dont have enough cam to rev past 7
trust me

I could fill a thread on /pol/ with all my basketball american related tales from car sales and best buy

>>i am carrying a single shot .22 in my jacket

wat

seriously, you have to actively go out of your way to find such a shitty firearm.

It doesn't matter because it never happened. Op is obviously in the states and its summer there. Also op is on vacation and has loads of free time to look up shitty firearms and pretend to be clint eastwood. Also he browses storm front..which leads me to believe he is approximately potato

if OP wanted people to believe him he'd say something generic like a 1911 or a Glock, not the single shittiest firearm imaginable.

He is pissed that someone didnt want to buy his shitbox...he seems like the special type. We shouldn't rule out anything .

as a p/o/lack this would please me

I would love to bask in that special glory

please crosslink it if you ever do it

yes pls

Most of the shit is what you'd expect. A black guy getting out of hand and getting thrown out or maybe a group of drunk white kids that didn't really know the process and make the girls feel uneasy. I was there for an attempted robbery though.

>2006 maybe 07
>only doing this gig for maybe 6 months at the time
>winter (remembered that because I was cold by the top of the steps near the door)
>all of a sudden here *BANG BANG BANG BANG*
>look through peephole
>2 dudes with t-shirt masks and what looks like a shotgun
>"OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR NOW"
>I didn't have a heater at the time (thank god)
>they start kicking the door
>we had a big solid metal door with 3 locks for this reason
>360 down the steps
>all the girls are terrified
>one of the fat girls who can't speak English calls the police while I'm getting the shitty aluminum bat we had
>tells them they are being robbed
>no
>pls no why did you do this
>kicking stops
>literally 2 minutes later nypd shows up
>think we're all fucked
>they already know the deal, check me for weapons
>ready to be taken into handcuffs
>they don't give a fuck about the very obvious prostitution going on even though it's a ""massage"" parlor
>they tell me they are gonna set up surveillance for a few days to catch the guys if they come back
>I'm speechless
>guys never come back

I assume it was an inside job, maybe one of the girls let their boyfriend know about it because the hoods came shortly before my friend comes to collect all the money.

To make it Veeky Forums related I had the 98 town car back then. It was a great car.

You faggots can't just be mad at one guy. Obviously any guy on earth that kind looks like him is guilty too.

Hidden. I'm glad your car is fucked.

Why did I have to scroll this far to find someone who knows what has actually happened to OP's car? Veeky Forums used to be fun because it was mechanics impersonating plebs, now it's plebs impersonating mechanics

It was pouring and I was wearing a waterproof textile motorcycle jacket. You damn meme.

Pic related, my single shot 22.

I sold a Pontiac Bonneville to a dindu once. I had a gun in my jacket the entire time.

He also broke a branch off the neighbor's tree and used it as a stethoscope to listen to the engine and transmission - one end against the part, the other end against its ear.

Monkeys are good at making tools out of branches.

>flaregun attachment to shoot a .22
That's bulky as fuck, user. You could just buy a Hipoint for $150 and have the same bulk with more fiyapowah.

It's smaller than a hipoint. It's a small gun.

Also, fuck getting permission from the government to own a firearm.

>12 gauge flare gun with a scavenger insert to fire .22LR

MY FUCKING SIDES

>imblying this is worse than no gun at all when dealing with a black

>It's smaller than a hipoint. It's a small gun.
It's thicker than a Hipoint though. Width = printing

>Also, fuck getting permission from the government to own a firearm
You'd risk your life on one shot from a .22 with a 2" barrel?

I can't get my FOID for another 2 years, I'm 19. I also carry a small knife, but I'm not risking huuuuge fines/jailtime for buying an illegal pistol. The flare gun isn't nearly as big of a deal, especially if the insert is not in the gun when being transported.

>FOID
I'm so sorry. I understand now.

Yessir. I live in southern The People's Republic of Illinois.

Is "Crook" County still as glorious as I remember it?

They make those in bigger calibers, you know - 9mm, .45/.410, etc. Something that would impart some force on the dude.

Also:
>Any modification for a flaregun to shoot live ammunition (not blanks or flares) creates a firearm which must be a registered in accordance to the National Firearms Act [26 U.S.C. 5845]. This includes combining an adapter with an unregistered flare gun. The device in and of itself is not subject to regulation, but the possession of the device and flaregun may constitute possession of a firearm.

You have my sympathy. Fuck Illinois and fuck the tollroads. Fuck Schaumberg too, it's my closest IKEA and I fuckin' hate going there.

>60° V6 3.4L, not a 90° 3800

kek that's even worse

>its a gm auto hurr durr

say that to my 4l60e LS1 trans am

>going down the street real fast

He told you, no excuses OP

I live 5 hours south of it, but yes, it's still shit.
I know it's not legal, but it's less illegal, ya know? If I have the adapter out of the gun if I were to be caught, they have no case.

Also, I am not firing anything larger than 22 out of a plastic gun. I like having fingers.

thermo fan, my taurus had the same issue.

If a car runs, and drives as normal with good tires and your asking prices is south of $1500, you can just about under all circumstances list the price AS FIRM. There is no shortage of $1500 cars. Honestly, if you're not a nigger, you can buy a $1500 car, drive the fucker for a 18 months and turn around and sell it... for $1500.

As soon as someone tells me they are going to take it to Autozone to have it looked at, is the time I take the keys and tell them to get off my property before I shoot them in the face for being that fucking retarded.

This is what I'm doing in the future. I've sold tons of super cheap cars while I was in high school and whatnot, and nobody ever pulled this shit.

I just wanted Jamal to buy it after he hotrodded it, I also needed money for more motorcycle gear. But yeah, you're definitely right. I goofed by going all of those places.

My body is ready, please continue.

>one dude guesses its headgaskets when there is literally no other sign of that being the issue
>you put him on a pedestal

nice meme

>As soon as someone tells me they are going to take it to Autozone to have it looked at, is the time I take the keys and tell them to get off my property before I shoot them in the face for being that fucking retarded.
They just want to check and make sure you aren't selling them a broken car

It's a $1500 or less car. That's fucking stupid.

jesus christ, that means someone sat in that fucker for almost 3 years doing what exactly? paperwork? sleeping? fucks sake

I remember selling my 3rd daily beater to a homeless chick and even she left a much better impression then the first basketball american that tried to low ball me. SHE EVEN PAYED FULL PRICE, I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN.