Model S spontaneously combusts during test drive during a test drive in France on Monday...

Model S spontaneously combusts during test drive during a test drive in France on Monday. The vehicle made a loud noise and displayed an alert on the dashboard telling the passengers there was a charging issue, . A Tesla employee then told the driver to pull over and had all passengers exit the car.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cedricfaiche/status/765325217673732096?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
baka.com.au/technology/sci-tech/elon-musk-opens-exclusive-school-for-just-20-kids-including-his-own-20150925-gjuun3.html
blog.caranddriver.com/dodge-recalls-all-of-the-hellcats-for-potential-fuel-leaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

during test drive during a test drive

ISIS claimed this

>>tried to cut the article down to size missed that.
- Also It would appear that the rumored Tesla P100D with 100 kWh battery pack will finally be making its way to the Model S and Model X. That is according to a new entry discovered in the European vehicle registration database

A Model S 90D carrying a couple along with a Tesla employee – common practice when scheduling for a Tesla test drive – departed from Biarritz, France before the driver was alerted with a visual warning message, “Problems with charging”. The driver pulled over to the side of the road and shortly after the Model S ignited into flames.

“In France (Biarritz) a brand new Model S 90 catched fire during a test drive. There were 3 people in the car (a couple + Tesla employee) and they suddenly heared a loud noise (not an explosion). The car gave a message “Problems with charging” (while they were driving) so they pulled over. 1 minute later the car was in fire and this picture was taken. Fire brigade arrived and no one was hurt.”

Wtf I hate technology now

wtf i hate tesla now

wtf i hate memes now

wtf i hate Veeky Forums now

wtf i hate batteries now

wtf i hate fire now

I saw a brand new Audi burning to the ground on I-5 near Seattle, and then a Honda on fire later that same day up toward Bellingham.

Cars catch fire.

wtf i hate audis now

You wouldnt have that problem with a v8

wtf i hate cars now

>no ecoboost
are we honestly surprised

wtf i hate god now

I wonder if that's why it took me 2 hours to get 15 miles yesterday

wtf i hate traffic jams now

wtf i hate digits now

wtf i hate digit haters now

wtf I hate photoshop now

Think he made the sale?

Check em

wtf I hate hating now

wtf i hate everything now

probably doesn't matter, those cars are so hot right now, burning up the sales charts.

next level samefagging

Wtf I hate fire now

wtf I hate hate now

wtf I hate samefagging now

I want ejectable cells on a Tesla. "Captain, the warp core is breaching. We have to eject it now!

9 sec VID can't see F-A
twitter.com/cedricfaiche/status/765325217673732096?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Is that one of those new external combustion engines I keep hearing about?

IM BUUUURNING UP FOR YOUUUUU

Tech entrepreneur Elon Musk opens exclusive school for just 20 kids, including his own

baka.com.au/technology/sci-tech/elon-musk-opens-exclusive-school-for-just-20-kids-including-his-own-20150925-gjuun3.html

Must be a special school, because Elon talks like an absolute retard.

Tesla is now the hoverboard of vehicles

yeah a PR drive. it was a normal Model S.

>15637078
wtf is this spicy new meme I've missed out on Veeky Forums?

nah m8. Tesla would be a really heavy, really expensive skateboard with bluetooth.

>>blog.caranddriver.com/dodge-recalls-all-of-the-hellcats-for-potential-fuel-leaks/