Post the car you'd most want to show up at a girls apartment with to pick her up to take her out for dinner in the city

Post the car you'd most want to show up at a girls apartment with to pick her up to take her out for dinner in the city

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pt5IPYkaktk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw we'll never have windows this big again

lol US version with tacked on side markers

>nor elegantly flowing wheelarches

A beat up Peugeot 405.

Because fuck driving a nice car in the city.

>driving yourself to dinner

If she doesn't get wet at the sight of this beautiful contraption, than she is a frigid bitch

>the city
How about this so I can get out ASAP?

>GOD BLESS THE USA

would you tip your fedora and say m'lady?

this most definetly, lots of room for activities, looks great, quite rare, comftortable, convertible, classy looking, that v8 orgasmic sound...

However....It will be easy for me to kick said frigid bitch to the curb

>in the city

This is true, applies to as well

>no

Saw one of these park, a guy in a suit came out and helped his equally well dressed wife out of the car, then they both walked into a fucking Panera for dinner.

But what if her big ass ruins my doors

you'd have to dress sleezecore and wear a hawaiian shirt and white trousers tho and gold rolex

What year/model is that?

sorry to hear you suck at driving, they were driving these cars in cities from 50s or late 40s up until the 90s so i don't have a clue whats your problem

this, and we'd do coke

>tfw why live when this won't ever happen

PENIS SLURPING FAGGOT DETECTED

kys manlet

Looks like a pregnant Model S

panties will drop

Sucks to be a valet in the city.

Obviously.

I also want to restore one of these someday.

>bird shit on fender

maybe if she's a blonde louisvuitton bitch;...

Unless we're speaking about a real car girl (which is as rare as a unicorn desu) you have never been with a basic woman have you?

>"Ewww but user you told me you had a Merc/Porsche? I thought you had a nice car but this is like all old and gross"

i should have said picking up an ideal woman in OP

560 SEC

the classic bespoke suit of cars

god damn you are good I'm sometimes wearing the same things you've mentioned, I'm stil raising money for the car, and I don't really like rolex but I do love a good watch and own a lot of them. but most of the time I enjoy and love classy clothes, looks good on me to, I also get quite a lot of compliments becouse it's not common for young people like me to dress like that. for now I'm driving bmw's and benzes becouse yuropoor

youtu.be/Pt5IPYkaktk

Just to rev it between building so I can shatter a few windows.

good choice, women always love jeeps and old SUVs, outdoors, fit, active and cool women especially, swag and special snowflake girls love them too

How would they do that when you have no doors?

>sarcasm

We were talking about the Porsche

Oh shit, I thought the passenger side had no door

no i was completely serious but i agree that regular or average boring women will definetly think it's disqusting old and crappy

'Old and gross cars' are used in all their lifestyle marketing.

>all these old cars ITT

Why don't you just pick her up in a Model-T?

>Trips confirms the Porsche had no passenger side door.....

>....
Hope old are you?

Its true tho. I'm white as snow & for some reason I've had several black girls come on to me when I drive my old lifted Wrangler TJ. Don't ask me why, but southern girls seem to get wetter for big old SUVs down here.

>...Welcoming yourself into the middle of a conversation

Older than you, I'm sure.

You type like a boomer, fag
And I doubt you're older than I

Just started Initial D and loving it, this is the only plausible answer in my head right now.

ay yo hol up

she;ll think you're a lame boy

WE

I asked my gf and said she'd love it if I could do that

WUZ

A little too ricey, but I would definitely buy this kit if I had the car to do it with.

>suggests I am a boomer then argues against it

>your "logic"

>you

> We're gonna cross the plains of silence.

only if you wear a red ferrari snapback and bootcut denim with a tucked in black polo lmao

>criticizes typing skills
>HURR DUURRRR YOU CALLED ME AN OLDFAG THO

stroll up in these holding my engineering degree

but user, there is nothing beyond them

>wat

Remember this all started when you decided to interject midway through a conversation.

Nice try though

>.00000000000008/8

a mint condition merc convertible or old porsche still conveys money. Women love money.

Ford F150 King Ranch Edition

>Clean S13
Rarest fucking thing in this thread

You don't know what you're talking about

>You type like a boomer
>doubt you're older than me
What are you like 100?

mercury grand marquise is a great choice if its clean and restored but uncle bucks? i don't think so

KANGZ

>those windows
Hurr fuck modern design xD

Here's your (You)

Bitches love old cars. They don't care what kind of car it is, if it's old and in good shape panties will drop.

exactly but it's got to be in a very good shape

>So then I asked him why he was picking me up in MY car

hhaahahhaaha this

i heard a story about a friend of a friend who was going on a first date with this girl and he thought he could impress her by picking her up in his miata. then when he got there it turned out she had a miata too lel. apparently they hit it off so what can i say

Nice meme, but women can't drive.

They walked into a Porsche for dinner?
I don't get what the fuck it is you're saying.
Are you monolingual with English being your sixth language?

I've wanted a Triumph TR6 since always, and I figure that it's a good enough car to make an impression.

Says the man who can't read Panera.
It's not a panamera moron, its a restaurant.

AYYY BISH, PULL YO ASS UP A LIL CLOSER FOR A REAL NIGGA

PANERA, not PANAMERA. PANERA is an overpriced sandwich and coffee place with a bread bakery inside.

>Panera
*St. Louis Bread Company

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

>whos laughing now nigga?