pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/thirdy/POE-TradeMacro/
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Scourge
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAQHBLMI9AmWC2ETcRQgFkAWbxo4GuQdFCBuJKonLzSONZI26TkOOlg64TwFPC09Xz38QXJFjkyzTeNQMFBHUlNVxliuWfNepV8_ZlRmnmebaPJqQ2qla9ltGXIPcql2f3ase4x-4INfg8yD24TEhVKFfYY7iI-Mz49GkFWSfZRvl3mXlZf0mG-boZ5Xn9-iAKZXrJisqq2Nrj6vbLc-vJrAVMBmxq7JZ89-0B_Yvdlh3CPjauRR5c_qGOsJ7UTvDu987-vwH_JF9kj3MvfX-tL7i_0w_gr-jw==
poeurl.com/NG8
youtube.com/watch?v=isQaPTPaJZM
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAMbYWGM9_IzP9kjEWF8_FCDvDlBHGj7yL37ieTl8uCku8axXDZZskc677fPdrY3Pfnas0iHyQYIH2Xzp1RRxDjzfv9tP4MMlvDpSvJ8YkfxLFE0B5xv6Jd-2LKQZyx7SOMABBsZdpN3V9IPzjfcy6hh82XKpVamXtGoBxPavpxzOK1ANzf5Uxq4MXxjXU6Ucp6yqWfMaOJBVnz4t0icvPC2DzLc-_grYvfJFOuGmV03j_o81kuRRl3koKotPMZ49DwY5FPaGO1Fg8wb7qoNfC2GvbGjyQ2Oaz3FNcg9mnrcxjHaePJRvZlSJ2Ghl-OtoWNeW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw 2 threads

this thread is good
other thread is shit

this one doesn't link to reddit in the OP

Attack traps when?

They already exist?

i'll contact the mods and ask for a sticky until the end of the path of exile world championships

>poe
>>>"economy"

Pretty sure he wants EQ traps.

anyone want to play together?

I would only consider playing with female exiles, what class are you playing?

What level, which league, ign?

Ice Crash traps would be cool too

NO. Solo self found is the only proper way to play this game.

you mean cluster ice trap?

based

solo self found players are like the mgtow of path of exile
they literally never shut the fuck up about how solo self found they are

more like dota players

lv43 EHC, I'll be on /global 67

github.com/thirdy/POE-TradeMacro/
Reminder to use this handy macro to check prices on uniques, tiers and rolls on rares without having to alt tab.

i play dota btw

shitcorws ruined poe

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Scourge
So this claw is BiS for non-summoner necromancers right?
70% base damage
75% damage from ascendancy
40% damage from a bone helmet

185% damage with minimal investment, not counting actual tree passives and jewels

Cancerous pieces of shit ruined this general

i need to craft a hybrid bone helm so bad

>a /pol/fag will be Veeky Forums's new admin
This place is kill.

dude's going to jail

says the shitcrow

there is literally nothing about /pol/ that makes it worse than the rest of Veeky Forums

185% of almost nothing is still not that good

Yeah except the fact that they're all newfags who know jackshit about Veeky Forums. None of them care for its anime roots only activism and social media garbage.

unironical trump supporters do

/pol/ is like nazi /b/ and as such should be gassed

kek

Unfortunately claws are still shit, and so that unique is still shit.

Which is a shame, because it's baller as fuck.

What other 1-h weapon provides 145% or more increased damage while also enabling whirling blades?

i encourage this belief, and discourage cancerous streamers from making builds with this claw

A lot of claws are rad. They tend to give the unique claws pretty sweet mods. I just wish they'd give them some damage. But fuck, not every base type should have a hegemony's or disfavor I guess. It would just be nice if they did.

doesnt matter, tacking on huge multipliers on a weapon with low base damage only brings it up to par, doesnt make it top tier

and sc > wb

guys wtf I wanna play ground slam

I'm leveling a marauder, didnt use ground slam in a long time so I just picked it randomly, sunder isnt my jam.
I'm not even using any uniques so far, found a mediocre staff, its insane how easy it is up to level 28 now where I'm going to switch to eq + geoffri, compared to a few leagues prior, where it used to be one of my starter characters.
The reworked tree really improved the quality of life over the years.

except they shoehorn their beliefs into every single thread and discussion

they're like jew hating fat jehovas

too bad ES and BV is better

You don't use it for melee, you use it on a generic spellcaster, because it's 145% worth of generic damage which conveniently double dips for poison and ignite.

it would need to be used on an assassin or trapper

not saying it doesnt have uses, but its not a general-use stat stick like pledge

Then play it, user. Get yourself a hegemony's, scale crit, grab aoe nodes, and have fun. The aoe will always be a little clunky though. Clears are fine, just a little slow because of it. The groundslam radius jewels don't do much unless you invest heavily into it. By that point you do no damage so you're better off not using them.

Have you heard of Necro BV? Works just fine with that build.

There isn't really any reason to use Ground Slam over Sunder unless you're doing a hipster stun build. Sunder does better AoE damage, has a fixed range (which makes Conc Effect pretty powerful on it) and can be used with axes. It's a better skill overall.

>scale crit
do you just pick all the crit nodes in the marauder area ?

I'll be honest I have been playing for a long time but never tried crit builds with 2 hands, always felt like they were only worth it at very high levels of gear.
I mean I could clear ok going RT, but I might try crit for once.

If Claws had the same nodes as Daggers then Scourge and Rive would need to be T1 uniques because they'd be #1 meta. That they have to make the unique claws so relatively ridiculous to compete is the problem here.

Is Ziz a fag or is he one of those Europeans who come off as gay but really isn't

just because someone slurs doesn't mean they're a faggot, user

i mean look at ziggyd with his faggy voice and nerdy look and he's still not gay

there are FAR better, cheaper options for a necro bv

he just has a nasally voice man

oh

I feel like a bully now

scourge is not that expensive
there are definitely better options for a crit spell

such as...

all poe streamers are extremely gay

actually ziggyd has been in a committed relationship with his gf for 6 years now

geez if there only were spellcasting weapons that synergyzed with maxblock!!!!!!

not mathil

dude just loves climbing rocks and shit

what is better and why, dagger/shield trickster ED or bow+ soul strike occultist ED

Maybe something like this. I just threw it together so you could shave off a few points here or there with better pathing but the general idea's there. Crit, aoe, staff nodes.
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAQHBLMI9AmWC2ETcRQgFkAWbxo4GuQdFCBuJKonLzSONZI26TkOOlg64TwFPC09Xz38QXJFjkyzTeNQMFBHUlNVxliuWfNepV8_ZlRmnmebaPJqQ2qla9ltGXIPcql2f3ase4x-4INfg8yD24TEhVKFfYY7iI-Mz49GkFWSfZRvl3mXlZf0mG-boZ5Xn9-iAKZXrJisqq2Nrj6vbLc-vJrAVMBmxq7JZ89-0B_Yvdlh3CPjauRR5c_qGOsJ7UTvDu987-vwH_JF9kj3MvfX-tL7i_0w_gr-jw==

>literally no dex
well shit.

Private servers/Paid Leagues when

if chris makes challenge leagues p2p it would be a joke

the game economy would be ruined

how could they justify it? it would have to be the single greatest thing they've ever done to the game. nobody would pay $20-30 for something we've been getting for free all these years. the idea of p2p leagues makes no sense to me. GGG couldn't pull it off without pissing off a huge portion of their playerbase, but maybe they don't care

are you talking about cybil's? it's 125% damage at 75 block.

the claw is 145% damage once you've hit something, regardless of your block, perhaps even 155% if Commander of Darkness applies twice.

Too late senpai

poeurl.com/NG8

417% armor
217% max life

y/n?

>Lacerate cannot be used with Claws

Garbage desu

trickster is smoother, a lot more cast speed and frenzy charges are an insane damage boost

soul strike occultist is safer and could technically use a +1 bow which is +2 level to ED with empower, beating trickster's damage by far against single target

basically depends on what you want to achieve, boss killing potential or whirling through maps at maximum meme speed

i love my clear speed meme but it was going to be a boss/lab farmer so I guess I'd have to go with the occultist. can't beat that es regen on traps

You do realize you can't convert your armour into damage, right?

cybils give you life on each hit and you dont need any minion investment at all

trying to build some dumb dual-crit-sword duelist
Maybe lacerate, maybe wild strike
Is it viable at all in cruel/merci EHC ?

That's pretty neat.

So long as you plan on never rolling anything higher than t8 maps, sure.

>needing DPS when you can't die

youtube.com/watch?v=isQaPTPaJZM
Who's your favorite poe streamer?

>armour
>cant die

oooooook

that's the thing though, you don't actually need to invest into minion damage, it comes built-in with Necro ascendancy that you pick in the first place for max block bone offering builds

then you can pick up 15% damage nodes like Lord of the Dead for no traveling cost and cheap 7% life + minion damage jewels no one wants

cybil's lgoh is certainly nice, but Bone Offering already gives you like 600 life on block? I think the defensive part is covered already when you're a block necro build, so the question is really how you can get as much damage as possible and nothing beats the Scourge as far as I'm aware

>156387737 (You)
me

>I have never run a double added elemental damage in my life.
50k armour doesn't do jack shit against elemental damage you clown

you never have enough defenses

specially since the benchmark is tanking a fucking shaper lazer that cant be blocked

and cybil is 1c

scourge was 120C last i saw. there is no real contest

would axes be better? I noticed far more builds using axes than swords when I was looking for something to build on

dont you ever talk to me or my life build son ever again

Where would you get crit for axes? I don't think there are any crit nodes for them on the tree. They have no base crit. You'd be lucky to hit 50% crit rate at the end of the day. Which, for a crit build, is laughable.
But sure, if you wanted to meme it up go for it. You run into the same problem as the dw though. You have no defenses other than a laughably small life pool. You just can't get enough mitigation with your points spread out that thin. You would be fine up to mid tier maps, after which you're fucked.

Just use one scource in the offhand with a sword mainhand. You can even pick up the bottome half of the ranger sword wheel for more block and damage at the same time.

I see, thanks for the info
Haven't given hc a serious go before and I'm just trying to roll with whatever sounds fun in my head

Yeah but you don't get the Scourge transmog, so it's SHIIIIIIIT.

You can get 663% armour with this tree and x2 Energised Armour jewels
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAMbYWGM9_IzP9kjEWF8_FCDvDlBHGj7yL37ieTl8uCku8axXDZZskc677fPdrY3Pfnas0iHyQYIH2Xzp1RRxDjzfv9tP4MMlvDpSvJ8YkfxLFE0B5xv6Jd-2LKQZyx7SOMABBsZdpN3V9IPzjfcy6hh82XKpVamXtGoBxPavpxzOK1ANzf5Uxq4MXxjXU6Ucp6yqWfMaOJBVnz4t0icvPC2DzLc-_grYvfJFOuGmV03j_o81kuRRl3koKotPMZ49DwY5FPaGO1Fg8wb7qoNfC2GvbGjyQ2Oaz3FNcg9mnrcxjHaePJRvZlSJ2Ghl-OtoWNeW
Don't stop at 400%, that's for chumps

With a Brass Dome and Lioneye's shield + Determination you could probably get 100k armour

Good luck

>100k armor mitigates the same as a basalt flask izaro's 12k damage sword slash

BV nerfs when

>tfw Zana daily in the Gorge with sea witches/beyond

feelsgoodman.bmp

Who's to say you can't use both? Armour applies after flat physical mitigation so the more you stack the latter, the better armour becomes.

12k physical hit
------------------------------
7 endurance charges
Soul of Steel
Chaos Golem
Basalt

Total: 7*4+4+4+20 = 56% phys mitigation
12k becomes 12*0.44 = 5.3k hit
------------------------------
5.3k physical hit
100/(100+53) = 65% phys mitigation

5.3k becomes 5.3*0.35 = 1.85k hit

If you have 1900 life you can survive a 12k slash

if there's a blue banner by your name then we cannot be friends, sorry

yeah you can layer them, and add enfeeble on top

the investment to get a good armor layer going just seems disproportionate

I'm just talking about his build btw, you can get 5 more endurance charges and roll alchemist's on basalt for another 5% plus Fortify

why would anyone want to be friends with a filthy catposter?

first of all i make a pretty good friend

What do you think is cheaper between

Brass Dome and a 900 es Vaal Regalia?
Lioneye's Glare and a 500 es shield?
Energised Armour jewels and Energy from Within Jewels?