How clean is your car, Veeky Forums?

How clean is your car, Veeky Forums?

Pretty good, all things considered.

I wash it when I can, clean, touch up, and wax quarterly, claying once a year in the spring. I dust/wipe the interior every week or two and vacuum when necessary. Yearly in spring I extractor the carpets and seats, or as needed if there's a spill or enough dirt from mud or something.

But I commute 30 miles each way to work so it gets dirty every fucking day anyway.

So you just watched that "Super Clean" video then?

weekly quick washes, monthly proper cleaning.
still can't fight the dust and pollens thou, may be antistatic agents are the answer.

Wash about bi weekly

Full of sand, stains and a small amount of litter

It's clean for like an hour after I wash it
Fuck black cars

>salvage title
Kek. Fucking faggot.

What's wrong with that? I bought it and fixed it myself with my own resources as if that's unheard of. I'd rather have a salvage, but nice ISF than your piece of shit :^) You couldn't afford it clean or salvage.

P clean

About as clean as a Commodore will get.

Scratched and keyed to all fuck and the PO decided to spraypaint all upward-facing surfaces. It's a goddamn mess.

Pretty clean. I usually just wipe it down with quik detailer every couple days/when it needs it. Usually only have to actually wash it once or twice a month.

It's not clean right now though, it's been raining the past couple days.

It is pretty good. I'm into detailing too and I didn't see any errors in it. I am a little [scared] to wet sand on my car to remove scratches like he did though, even with the super fine grit.

If I wash my car the clear coat will be completely removed

>I am a little [scared] to wet sand on my car to remove scratches like he did though, even with the super fine grit.
Just don't push down.

I just washed if yesterday but it's still a rusty shitbox

>I spent daddy's money on a wrecked car
>couldn't afford a clean one
>you're poor
Brilliant logic there Bert. I guess.you're rich because you bought a busted ass Lexus and a decade plus old Mercedes, right?

I could have spent 40k on a 2012 ISF if I actually wanted an ISF, but I don't. It was a good deal and worth my time.
Price aside on the Benz, I could give a fuck. Once my fuel rail gets here it'll make ~650bhp
Sounds like you're jealous as fuck. You couldn't afford a salvage IS250 with 100k+ miles, boy.

Try not to crash this time around

I'll do my best, no promises though.

I feel your pain. But it is like a good pain, the pain of having the best looking paint color.

My car is very clean. Once I have time, it's getting a good polish then a proper sealant job though. Once it's restored, then I'll modify. Priorities.

Good call, lookin good KentuckyGoy. Black and white a best

I wash it twice a week when I'm home from school. During school, I try to avoid parking under trees and wash it during breaks. Wax once a year before heading back. Clean the interior and engine bay 3 or 4 times a year.

>twice a week

Meant every two weeks or when it needs it.

Kill yourself stancefaggot

Pending

how much did you pay for the isf? I dont care about a salvage title if im gonna keep the car forever. lol

It's not about what I paid, that's irrelevant. The amount is very small that I have into the car & parts. Labor is where it's at.
Being 2012/13s go for 40-45 with the same mileage as mine I figure a 28k asking price is fair. Only people who complain couldn't afford it anyway, my man.

oh absolutely. still can't afford that right now with two other autos being paid on, but one day...

If I wanted to keep the car I would have just bought one in perfect condition for starters, not really my thing though.
Found a good deal and it was a fun project overall. Most people don't even know what they're looking at on a salvage car so they avoid it all together, which is understandable. Just because they're negligent doesn't make it specifically bad. Mind you the right side I keep posting pictures of was the side I repaired.

But how much was it for the car itself?

Like I said, what I paid is irrelevant. You will not get one for the price I did nor will you fix it for the price I did. Not trying to sound like a cocky faggot, but for real. Deal of a lifetime.

Very

dirty as fuck. haven't cleaned it in a month since I got in mini accident. Waiting to fix it before I bother cleaning a broken piece. my floor mats are covered in dirt. it'll be an easy clean, but this is the first time in a long time I've gone more than a month without a proper wash

So clean you could eat off it

Could be cleaner. Could be dirtier too though.

It's sitting in a parking lot across the country covered in dust while I'm dick deep in mud in Louisiana

youre such a faggot. where is your stancefagged lexus or whatever the fuck that ugly thing is/was

My car is super dirty because I drove 2000 miles in the past week. Probably should get it detailed though.

>gypsy faggot ISF is salvaged

kek

So...
What
did
you
pay
for
it
?

why is it a salvage title?
Some cars are salvage titled when broken into a stereo is stolen. But that's in rare cases

it was clean for about 10 hours, then i woke up and went to work the next day and it rained and cars kicked up dirt from the road all over my shit. again.

Dusty as shit because of all the construction around me, but they just paved my alley so it should get better.

>shilling a car he doesnt actually like anymore

You high?

I keep my chevy 350 clean and polished on the chrome and satin finishes

It's stock now, parted it out. Might sell it or start dailying it. Haven't decided. Don't really care anyway lol

Not expecting anybody here to even be able to afford it, therefor it can't be shilling.

I'm into salvage title cars and you sound like you made a shit deal and also over paid to fix the car.
Just tell us how expensive it was, we are going to laugh at you anyways.

>really hot summer day yesterday
>park car on side of road with windows open
>harvester out of nowhere literally fills my car with chaff and dust
>literally full, combine passed within 6m of car
>have to spend 2 hours hoovering everything out because it got EVERYWHERE

I'm an idiot but fuck it was horrible

Its been none stop rain further north.

God damnit Texas.

I'm just under 18 into it plus some labor
Being they go for 40-45 without a branded title same year/mileage it's pretty good. You're taking it the wrong way. A crashed one goes for about that typically and then yeah you've got to fix it ;)

So you paid half of what a good used one costs?

Sounds like somebody committed suicide on that car, those usually go way cheaper than the other salvage titles ones even though they are basically untouched.
You just have to pay the cleaning fees/replace the contaminated seats and carpet, plus hire someone to exorcise the car, just in case.

Lol'd nah nobody died in it

consider the following:
you should change that by ending yourself inside it then

dirty as hell, for the last 3-4 years i got so tired of being around cars/working on them that ive only done whats necessary to keep them running and the odd wash. i was never like this 7-8 years ago before i became a mechanic. used to be spotless interior and wax every weekend, now its wash once every 2-3 weeks and once a month i need 1-2 garbage bags for all the food wrappers in the back

finally quitting the worlds most soul destroying fucking profession tomorrow for an overnight warehouse job, maybe my love of cars will return