/vn/ - lemon edition

Visual Novel General #1204

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of Japanese English-translated visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=sukisuki vndb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love it.

>correct OP
>correct thread number
This one.

Is that... best girl?

more like saddest girl ;_;

I K I K O I
K
I
K
O
I

What do you love, user?

Arc was a virgin, yes.

also good taste in best girls.

FM has some pretty nice picturesque moments even if you don't dig the art-style, though. at least in my opinion.

most notably stuff like Michel imposed over stained glass and a few select CG.

personally i always found Capslock-kun to be quite tragic too. it's a shame a lot of people have forgotten about him.

it was his birthday a few days ago.

Reminder that Jacopo is the best guy

Why is Michiru so dumb?

Why does gross homos girl hate homos so much?

Did a girl touch her vagina once?

>Did a girl touch her vagina once?
close enough.

She was just pretending in the first game then they made her actually retarded in the sequels.

Uh, because homosexuality is for degenerates?

Truly the best.

How did she stay a virgin after living hundreds of years though? Even knowing her backstory, I mean, it's still a lot of time to not have her cherry popped.

Yeah didn't they retcon her whole two souls thing? That's what I heard anyways

Let's make Veeky Forums a /vn/topia!

>Veeky Forums is only filled with /vn/s
>/vn/ is dead anyways so the entirety of Veeky Forums slows to a crawl
>less upkeep for hiroshimoot and Veeky Forums can stay alive
Everyone wins

She saved herself for her one true love. Who didn't exist for a while.

Yeah, they said it was just regular schizophrenia.

How she knew things only that girl could possibly know is glossed over.

>Michiru was just pretending to be retarded
Wasn't Makina pretending to be retarded too?

Makina's smarter than she acts but not actually smart.

Pretending to be retarded is kinda one of the requisites for entering the school.

Are you serious?

Now I'm mad. I mean, it was stupid to begin with, but retconning it is even worse.

If I remember correctly, Makina was supposed to be a literal child prodigy who was good at everything.

she was literally an antisocial shell who just cared about her targets and nothing else. just a tool.

it wasn't until after she got sliced up that she started kinda-sorta attempting to socialize.

except contraception

What a lame retcon, I wanted a threesome with the two Michirus.

Purest love story. No wonder she's best girl.

Yeah, but I mean, someone else fucking around the castle would eventually want to dick her. Kinda like Roa tricking her with the blood, someone could trick her or use her.

>implying Makina didn't want 50 papa-babies and wanted to be impregnated on purpose
Also the hospital thing might have turned Makina retarded.

Let's make /vn/ a Syuritopia!

literally who

Over the last couple years, whenever I get to one of these confessions where a girl spends a bunch of scenes realizing her feelings and gathering courage to confess, I want her to get turned down. It's not that I hate the girl, I think I'd just like her to put in a bit more effort and THEN the protagonist comes to feel the same way.

Except for the times I dislike the girl and just want Best Girl route 2.0.

Roa tricked her into drinking his blood, but it's kind of another thing entirely to make her spread open her legs for you and break her hymen. especially since after Roa did his trickster moves on her, she was probably pretty vigilant about listening to other people afterwords.

another thing is is that the people who were relevant to her most likely didn't look upon her as an object of desire, she was just a doll to other people. who cares about fucking a doll?

also, i doubt anyone would want to risk losing their head trying to break her in.

>where a girl spends a bunch of scenes realizing her feelings and gathering courage to confess, I want her to get turned down. It's not that I hate the girl, I think I'd just like her to put in a bit more effort and THEN the protagonist comes to feel the same way.
How about the opposite?

Arturia has been my waifu for almost 10 years, but I'm having strong feelings for over girls lately.

Am I weak? Is this normal?

Because she spent most of the time asleep. She'd wake up, kill Roa's host and maybe some other DA she ran into and then go back to sleep for years at a time.
It's fun because what people call schizophrenia is actually DID and it isn't conclusively proven to exist either.
She wasn't pretending, she was exaggerating and acting like a clown. She's still dumb, though.

>Am I weak? Is this normal?
It's perfectly normal considering she's a shit-tier waifu at best, so it's not surprising that you've grown tired of her.

She's a bad waifu so I'd say it's time to move on, yes

Yeah, that's fine too. The one example I can think of like that offhand where the protagonist has to actually go out of his way to earn the heroine's love was Majikoi and that route was pretty bad, viewed as a romance.

That isn't how waifus work. It's not impossible I've falsely believed her to be my waifu, but I am not ready to admit such an absurdity considering everyone I know thinks she is my waifu and it would be rather embarrassing if they found out I was wrong.

Why would you tell other people that you actually know about your waifu

You'll like SukiSuki then, since it's possible for you to get rejected upon confession, and if you get rejected once more after that, it's game over.

Why would I hide my waifu? It makes perfect sense to tell my family and such that I am in a relationship if they ask about my plans for marriage and kids.

Cringe

>she was exaggerating and acting like a clown
So pretending?

This desu.

I remember that route, he almost got cucked by the Cap.

I can't get into VN waifu devotion until VR and android VN waifus. Don't think badly of me, please.

I don't really see the big fuss about VR

By that do you mean some girls reject you automatically the first time or any of them will if you make the wrong decision they're reject you the first time? If it's the latter that kind of sounds like playing 'wrong' to me and something I probably wouldn't run into.

Sukisuki sounds familiar but I don't remember the full title and can't look it up.
Nah, that's pretending to be a clown. She IS stupid. In the sequels I mostly remember her friends treating her like dirt 90% of the time and her never getting any of the moments that show she's the heart of the group. Amane took over that position.

>Sukisuki sounds familiar but I don't remember the full title and can't look it up.
lmgtfy.com/?q=sukisuki vndb

I did look up sukisuki on vndb. There were about ten different options there.

Do you read more moege or plotge?

Moege. Its too addictive to stop

Rio's complete subservience is really turning me off. Please tell me she stops that.

I think I've read more plotge but I do like moege, it's just that I almost always 100% clear plotge while I only read the routes of the girls I like in moege.

Not really. She's kind of a doormat.

Wut? Thats her drawing motherly trait.

I was going to say whatever comes out in English since reading things in Japanese is usually too much effort to deal with but then I remembered I never read Root Double or Tokyo Babel.

So moege I guess.

Damn. I was hoping this would be one of those times where everyone goes "Of course she does you moron, keep reading and quit whining."
I don't know about you but my mom never said "Please tell me how to change myself so you'll love me more."

she just aims to please.

Taking it to the extent she is right now is pretty unappealing for me.

I guess I'll keep reading since I heard this is the one that explains the lycanthrope thing. If it gets unbearable I'll switch to Mera.

Was 2016 a good year for western vns?

Ask /evn/

Release wise? Not really. Been some good announcements though.

Jesus faker

Huh?

Faker? You're the only fake around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Hah! You're not even good enough to be my fake.

>SukiSuki
I can't fucking wait for this one. I have found VNs stale for a bit now. I NEED THIS

I've made this mistake too while browsing lolg and vn

Dead

Who killed us?

would you like me to grisaiapost in order to revive the general

I want to read the new one, but not if theres no H

Is Aoba Ringo the most underrated VA?

Worry not user, soon SP will release the unrated version and prove themselves as the superior localization company!

How are Meikyuu and Rakuen? Are they good?

I don't care about that, I just want to jack off

Fuck off, don't talk about kusoge here.

If they have more of the delicious incest I saw in the animoo, it will be GOTY.

They have a milf so it's a kamige

Grisaia is kamige. In fact, this is a Grisaia edition thread, look at the OP.

How does Frontwing go from releasing vns like Grisaia to releasing Corona Blossom?

>go from releasing kusoge to releasing kusoge
It seems only natural.

ISLAND is coming soon though, and it's kamige

Improving over time?

>shit to shit
Seems par for the course

>all ages
That's an instant kusoge.

Who? There are lot of cakes but I don't remember milfs.

I have never played Grisaia 1 because no cake/milf

but this one has a heroines mom as a milf (forgot name because haven't played it)

>no name lolige
>kamige
?????

It's pretty common knowledge that all ages trash is kusoge.

>no sexual content

Don't forget that it's a no name lolige that's all ages. That's not even the only no name all ages lolige that Frontwing has, what the fuck are they doing?

>haha look at my fish images, aren't I funny?
Fuck off with your kusoge.

Why haven't MG announced a lolige? I thought they were our guys.

Those fucking shills only want to release cuckshit. The only ones we can count on now are Sekai and Denpa, as strange as it sounds.