Why aren't you driving a Ford?

>Ford is the only American mentioned favorably in Mein Kampf, although he is only mentioned once: Adolf Hitler wrote, "only a single great man, Ford, [who], to [the Jews'] fury, still maintains full independence...[from] the controlling masters of the producers in a nation of one hundred and twenty millions."
>Speaking in 1931 to a Detroit News reporter, Hitler said he regarded Ford as his "inspiration," explaining his reason for keeping Ford's life-size portrait next to his desk. Steven Watts wrote that Hitler "revered" Ford, proclaiming that "I shall do my best to put his theories into practice in Germany."

Ferds confirmed chariots of the race war.

I drive a Ford, but Hitler was wrong

Jews just get behind any and all cries for freedom because it increases the total amount of business opportunities and creates new markets, new bubbles, and new sources of tax dollars. Rich businesspeople in general get behind it.

The commies were right. Too bad the commies were also jews and a handful of rich whites and went right into exploiting the world for personal gain.

So when do the jews join the fight against self-driving cars?

1930s Ford is not the same as 2016 cuck ferd.

Why aren't you living in Fordlandia?

Hitler was wrong in believing Britain would honor their treaty and not fire bomb a civilian city in the dead of night without provocation, yes
Daily reminder ww2 started because Jews annexed german land

wtfi love ford now.

Ford and other big American names founded Hitler's party so he only says how thankful he is.

I agree. The new ford's are better.

Henry Ford and Walt Disney were huge antisemites. How did you not know this?

really makes u think

Ford doesn't make a chevy 350

muhv6 is alphonse's new covert chaotic plan for shitting up Veeky Forums

please kill yourself

>1930s ford all based off other companies ideas
>2016 ford all based off other companies ideas
No its still the same.
Ford cant make anything themselves

but i do drive a Ferd...

ford did try to avoid the war but the forces out of his grasp pulled him in eventually

I do drive one, but it's Ford Europe, not a Ford US monkey model.

Daily reminder that Americans get gimped models compared to the rest of the world.

>Fucked
>Over
>Redone
>Dodge

Because I'm a jew in a Nissan shitbox