How autistic are driving gloves?

How autistic are driving gloves?

If not, how much should your car be worth before you can wear them?

They're good for keeping your hands warm on cold days and night especially.

That said, I have a pair, But I never wear them because I don't think I can pull it off.

The most autistic

Ccw tier autism no matter what car you're driving

> tfw seeing autismlords in shitty old bmws, a miata, etc wearing driving gloves

>How autistic are driving gloves?
In the same realm of autism as fedoras, overcoats and trench coats, and katanas. None of it looks good on the market it's advertised to, and the market in question wants to look edgy or hardboiled or manly because they're none of these things in reality.

>If not, how much should your car be worth before you can wear them?
Cost is irrelevant. The only men who can wear these without looking like faggots are old British men and only in distinctly British vehicles.

Hand Fedoras.

And Ryan Gosling

Yeah but he slapped bitches around in them too, not sure if those gloves were just for driving, probably more along the lines of "don't want my finger prints on shit when I'm being shady" gloves.

On a leather stearing wheel it just works. If you have some plastic shit then don't even bother. I don't care how it looks. My gloves are sewn together with dental floss. They look like leatherface sewed a bunch of North Africans together. I only wear them during the winter so I can smoke with the windows down because I don't give a fuck about whoever drives this car when I'm done with it.

older man with an F10 M5 wears driving gloves every time i see him in my apartment complex parking garage

he seems pretty autistic...

But he didnt plan on slapping bitches tho, its like a bonus feature i guess

if you EVER wear gloves without the wheel being mahogany, kill yourself

that is the ONLY time youre allowed to wear them

Meh, y'all need a fucking reality check. I almost HAVE to wear gloves to drive in the summer. My shit gets hot as fuck. But I just go for a pair of well broken in mechanix gloves.

Can't wait for these bad boys to arrive they match my f-150 seat covers, should arrive by October

They seem pretty autistic, but the number of times I've gotten into my car in summer and I've burned myself on the wheel or shifter is too damn high, even when I use a sun shade.

it really depends on what car you have not its cost
during the time where driving gloves were common place power steering was not a thing and steering wheels were much larger in diameter
and some wheels had notches on the back that allow your fingers to grip them

you may as well ask why people no longer wear goggles scarf's and thick leather coats when they drive

>mechanix gloves
As badass as these are as work gloves, they are the king of edge for driving

they're only good if:
You drive at sanic speed race car driver.
you don't have much grip (bare metal stearing wheel) &/or No Hydralic steering.
Most important* own a 60's Euro Roadster.

Literally God tier autism, but they're a comfy meme

I bought a leather pair as my AC and demisters didn't work on my old car so I had to have the windows down on long trips in winter. The rest of me was rugged up so I figured why not?

I lost that pair - shame because they were mega comfy. Recently bought another pair while up in the mountains and I forgot how much I like the feel.

Just don't let anybody see you enjoying them as they will ridicule you

>Just don't let anybody see you enjoying them as they will ridicule you
hide them in the glove box if anyone comes near

in the winter driving with gloves is like having the ac on in the summer

Depends on the gloves. I just wear cycling mitts for grip and to stop sweaty palms making the wheel filthy.

Helps a ton in winter when it's cold, and in summer when it's cold or when the car's been in the sun all day.

It's only autistic if you wear them to look cool or whatever. If your genes screwed up and your palms are always sweaty like mine, it really helps. People without this problem take it for granted. As I'm typing g this on my phone I'm struggling because of it.

Kinda wanna wear fingerless gloves to keep the wheel clean and feel cyberpunk

>How autistic are driving gloves?
I'd compare them to trenchcoats. One could argue that they have legitimate uses, but even if you wore them appropriately you have a 95% chance of looking like a tasteless autist regardless.

Don't. Just don't.

He used them to keep his hands clean

Unless it's freezing outside or you have poor circulation, very autistic