youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ about the game
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCFxif1c52g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

like 100 posts early my man

preparedness unlike teammates

you don't prepare for anything
you let the thread hit the bump limit and then make a new one
if you don't do it someone else is inevitably going to do it instead
you're not doing anyone any favors

Is deft hands good on buck?

Are you naturally a cunt or do you just hate yourself?

>go barik/fernando/makoa(me)/grover/skye in frozen guard
>win in 6:56 minutes

ez

Reminder: You're against bots until level 5

>When you have the most damage, most objective time, best streak, best multi kill, the least deaths and the most eliminations
>And you lose horribly

I don't understand how people can be so hilariously inept at such a basic video game, but here we are.

git gud, getting a bunch of kills/streaks because you were chasing around enemies and left your teammates to die is not nearly as useful as you think.

..and yes, you can still get good objective time without being actually useful. Literally none of the things you listed matter for why you lost. You lost because their team worked better together than your team. Objective time is the closest stat that shows this, but even then, it's not very.

>Git gud
>Wrangle 4 retards into actually getting on the point and not dying instantly

It was the fact that I was literally the only player with half a brain. The drooling mass of fuckwits called a "team" that followed me around couldn't aim or fight if their lives depended on it. "Gitting gud" won't help when your team simply doesn't know how to play an FPS. They'd walk out and get shredded and just keep doing that. I managed to win a fucking 1v3 against a Barik, Fernando and Skye on the point while people on my team did... whatever the fuck it is retarded children do.

I thought you guys were exaggerating with those greentexts.

>person with lowest eliminations on enemy team has twice the eliminations as person with highest eliminations on your team

if this isnt a stack then i dont know what this is

What's the point of Ruckus? Do you guys have any good builds for him?

newfig detected

>They don't even have a tank

Jesus fuck.

is twitch prime bomb skin good?

Fuckus is a decent secondary tank, which makes him... not too useful. He's great at doing huge damage at close range and securing the point with a good healer and another tank to work with. I think his DPS is actually the highest in the game.

The thing about Ruckus is that he's SUPER reliant on his team being there for him, which isn't great in a game like this. I just use the default build at the moment (I do on everyone because I am an autist who likes things to stay the same) and I tend to top the scoreboard in damage/objectives practically every match.

Ruckus is just meant to be an oppressive damage dealer who keeps points secure.

Highest damage, really? You mean close range right? So he's like a tankier Viktor but close range with the minor utility thrown in?

I wish they made the four tanks all decently viable as "main tank". Since that's the role most pub players won't play, I don't want to just play Fernando all day.

His DPS is absolutely batshit at close range when he gets going. You might as well play Viktor if you want actually useful DPS, though. An user did the maths, and Viktor's DPS is around 1400, and Ruckus has around 1600+.

Ok after seeing a victor with Reload 3 last week, how is that build doing today?

Ruckus also doesn't have to reload.

I like agression more on Buck. There is a card you can get that gives you 5-20% reload speed, which I think is better to use.

It's pretty gay, I don't like mine. I don't even use Twitch

This game is not even trying to be unique.
It is shit and does not even deserve discussion.
Delete your general.

Anyone knows a good Grohk loadout? I've had fun playing him but i still don't know what cards to use.

>he paid for overwatch

pic related

Welcome overwatch user, hope you enjoy your stay. Paladins currently have a skin giveaway, go get some.

He does every 200 rounds, which is more often than you'd think.

>runs into enemy team every single life

remove kinessa players

>16 minutes

Jesus.

Buck is one of those champs on which agression isn't a shit choice?

Damn that shielding.

Crackle I
Gale III
Healing Rain IV
Haunting III
Outreach I

That's what I have. I don't really play him much though.

It would be nice if the retards picked something to play with.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAIN?

>Darkkilla626 returns

The plot thickens.

What champ is good for fucking an enemy team?

Ying and Viktor.

Not sure if this name popped up. He actually did pretty well.

all of them if you're good

^this

how do i get good as mcreaper

>Ruckus: Guys, they're firing on us!
>Bolt: Hopefully, they don't miss.

Aim for headshots, master your air dashes, use your ult to clear the point or (if you absolutely have to) secure a kill.

what if i can't get headshots for shit

Bolt is the best character desu

That's Elf King Boltanas to you, you hoi polloi motherfucker.

Then you don't play fucking Androxus

you must be a special kind of retard then, with this game's hitboxes

How do I avoid getting flattened by Dragonmate's boom and zoom ulti?

>23:21
>31,600 damage; 53,358 healing
>47,002 damage on skye

I just can't even fathom

hope he isn't targeting you, or make it so difficult for him to follow you he gives up and chooses a different person.

Try and get some distance. He's pretty vulnerable during his ult.

I love how much Ruckus' mech hates him.

>Upon his death, the majestic Elven King Boltanas bound his soul into the blade T'lonmar, so that he might forever defend his kingdom from the Goblin Hordes of Ozmendar. Ruckus found his blade, melted it down, and built his war machine from it. Many think being bound to a goblin would be insufferable, and "Bolt" would agree... and he makes sure Ruckus never forgets it.
"Bolt" has every reason to hate Ruckus.

theres fucking lore in this game?

>tfw goblin scum turned you into a mech and you just want to die

>pick fernando
>stand infront of cart
>spam laugh while the cart pushes me

could be worse
could be a sexbot

There's some.
>It takes a special kind of man to appoint his own Knighthood, and Fernando is that man. Hailing from the golden cliffs of Sun Spire, Fernando travels to Crosswind Hold to spread word of his fame and glory. If there's a damsel in distress, Fernando is there.

It doesn't have much, and what it does have is pretty light.
Probably staying out of lore stuff so the new champions they add don't collide with anything.

>Fernando appoints his own knighthood
>Barik is a pillager
>Grohk committed mass murder of his own kind
>Pip is a theif
>Evie is supposedly an immortal ice witch
>Skye is an attention whore

Please Hi-Rez, at least be better than Capcom

Only a few characters (everyone up to Evie, barring Buck) has some small background lore, but that's the most we have.

I love how everyone in Paladins is an awful person. Is this world they're in Purgatory?

Not Androxus, but here you go.

Barik is your typical dwarven treasure hunter.
Grohk became the prophet of a lightning god, destroyed his former orc tribe who didn't believe him, and created a new tribe.
Pip is, as mentioned, an ace thief who stole the secret of alchemical fire from an order of craftsmen and creators.
Evie bound an ice wraith to herself, granting herself immortality and immense power. This was considered a blasphemous act by her master, and she basically went into exile.
Skye was a member of a monastic order who taught her the ways of the assassin. She then went out of her way to break her order's code, left in grand fashion, and is now an attention whore out for fame and glory (as an assassin). She is also a noted slut.

Probably the only "sane" person here is Cassie. Daughter of a legendary huntsman, she wanted adventure, so she stole her father's bow and ran away from home with Zigs.

Predictions?

>Androxus is the edgy mcreaper we imagined him to be
>Buck is actually a test subject/mental patient with a gun
>Makoa blew up a ship and took the parts as weapons
>Bomb King accidentally blew up his kingdom
>Drogoz dragon punched a dragon elder into oblivion
>Kinessa is an assassin for hire
>Viktor is literally GASJEWS
>Ying's mirror contains energy from people shes killed

>I-I'm not afraid

Don't know why, but this phrase hit me hard when I first heard it.

Supposedly Androxus does has a bit of lore, talking about how he really did kill a god (hence his title "the Godslayer") but received a cursed arm in the process.
Kinessa is a bounty hunter, not an assassin.

In what ways besides being free, is this game better than OW? And, in the free realm, better than TF2? Legit question.

Ying being an evil bitch behind the scenes turns me on something fierce.

>Kinessa is a bounty hunter, not an assassin.

She really is the most boring character isn't she?

half of these are shit
>andro is a godkiller
>buck could be a monk (maybe from syke's order)
>bombking seems like he's a showbot or a mining bot with memory loss
>Ying is to friendly to be that evil

>Drogoz dragon punched a dragon elder into oblivion
We know from his trailer that Drogoz, like all dragons, is notoriously greedy and wants to put together his own hoard.

Kinessa is world-savvy and one of the more mature characters. She calls people "kid," she's got a bunch of pithy sayings, she cares about getting paid for her work, and she's very confident in her skills - she's good, and she knows it.

Ying is far more boring, and her voice makes me want to drown kittens.

>Buck could be a monk

A monk with a fucking shotgun?

>bombking seems like he's a showbot or a mining bot with memory loss

I can actually get behind that

>Ying is to friendly to be that evil

Thats just what that evil bitch wants you to think

I didn't see any other the trailers, I just started playing and somehow I'm approaching my 50th hour.

Kinessa may be mature, but her story has been told before.

>Buck is a monk of the Boomstick Order

Same, I need someone to satisfy my master-servant fetish.

viktor took it upon himself in fighting in the war by destroying two villages only to later find out the war ended 20 years ago

Kinessa is basically Han Solo, but she's not as blatant a cunt as Han is.

>monk with a shotgun?
he's like a shaolin monk
>ying [...] evil bitch
take. THAT. BACK. REEEEEEEEEEE

> Drogoz asking where the gold is
> while standing on the payload hoarde

that sounds pretty good

>She's good, and she knows it
A pity she's almost universally picked by mouth-breathing spastics, so she mostly ends up coming across as a brain-damaged imbecile with a bad case of unwarranted self-importance
Ironically this basically makes her the exact type of person who would main Kinessa, so good job on the unintentional meta-commentary hi-rez.

>I-I'm not afraid

He's got some problems, it makes sense

If Kinessa were given an adjusted mcreaper kit to match the lore I would actually like her character a lot more

Isn't that Soldier's lore?

>Gunslinger Kinessa
That'd be something.

Grover is GOAT

Lad
>that snug fit
>traps you inside itself
>healing subsystems
This is a bdsm bot

That's not how you spell Barik

i was hoping no one would notice

youtube.com/watch?v=XCFxif1c52g
>Barik is well-rounded and can do a little of everything - not the best, but he can do everything
>Recommended build from one of the best Bariks in the world:
Healing Station IV
Field Deploy II
Forged Alloy IV
Grudge I
Fuel Efficiency I
>Make your turrets difficult to reach; force the enemy to choose between you or your turrets
>Get to the objective first to set up turrets, because Barik without his turrets is verifiably the worst champ in the game
>Don't be afraid to bail if your turrets and shield are down, because Barik can't 1v1 like Nando/Makoa without his tools

How valid are these points?

To the user who said to try out Propel and Wyrm Jets 4, you're right, you go extremely fast, just shy of Evie's broom. However, it only works if you combine both Thrust and the Jets, hovering on the floor only nets you half the speed. It think it's a bug where Propel gives you the boost so long as your feet never touches the floor which makes it interesting enough that I'm trying a build where you chain kills so you never land.

Ying is pure and a pacifist, please delete these posts.

>delet this

user confirmed Ying

Ying is an evil bitch and you know it.

I'm not Ying, she's not real and even if I was I'd have better things to do.