/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

wikiHow edition

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Groups
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8 and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG
(layout with less scrolling) imgur.com/a/rVmZG/layout/horizontal#0

>Official News & Known Issues
4.2 Patch Live. 4.3 patch coming in October. Season 4 release in November
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/skullrain/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Useful links
Maps: r6maps.com/
Drawing board: rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx
Sound Propagation: youtube.com/watch?v=fI4YfurxVZU
Barrel attachment comparison as of Sept 23: youtu.be/-cov6N2YLH0
Weapons and Armor damage comparisons: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user)
mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Friendly Mission Successful:

First for poker

>not posting the one with the drone
Can someone post it? Don't have it.

who /straya/?

>it's a your teammates have mics but never use them episode

if you're not in a 5 man please don't be a special party of asshats refusing to use gamechat

4th for Don't operate under the influence.

I'm genuinely attracted to her black fingernails when I play her, I think its sexy as fugg

Is that weird?

I actually hate both her and IQs painted nails

What color are IQs?

>camera is looking at my twitch drone
>shoot it

pink

I just hate painted nails prefer natural plus the autist in me gets confused my it

requesting another version of this for disabling defuser since newfags hit melee it instead of holding F

Was this just on Bank?

its something about the black nails, white skin and then black gloves that just looks aesthetic

>plane hostage
>every round they go glaz on wing
>every round people die one by one to glaz shooting them from outside
>every round the same 2 dudes spawn peek
>every round they kill 2-3 people on our team
>all throughout the match remind people what happened last round and not to do it again
Is not learning from your mistakes for 30minutes a sign of autism?

>I tried the afk renown farming shit, sometimes it gives me renown, sometimes it gives me 0 renown.
don't worry about that. i'm almost certain ubi put a cooldown on earning renown for failing a defend hostage thunt, but it isn't very long. just leave it running and it'll still work.

Best muzzle attachment for C8?

/kiwi/

how are you spending this meme holiday

All muzzles suck pretty hard since the recoil is shit no matter what. I just go suppressor reflex and pray that RNG guides my bullets to where I aim while bursting.

Well it's not labour day over here, ours is later in the month. Just chillin', enjoying my weekend before I go back to work tomorrow. Still got a few hours before it gets dark, might go for a walk, then come back and drop into the teamspeak, see if it's as cool as people say it is.

Could try extended barrel

You would do well to check out the OP video that answers your question.

Under useful links, Barrel attachment comparison.

you wont get arrested for walking at night?

Thanks, I figured out if you don't filter the map selection you're peachy,

Oh I didn't know, that's cool then. Enjoy your day m8.

If anyone cares or didn't know, you can set up a deployable shield in front of the windows to block Glaz's line of sight. Of course you can't cover every window, but it can help in moving back and forth through the hallways without getting shot by him.

:^)

Every drawing in this general is pretty much all in the gallery in the OP.

Is bomb the most unbalanced mode?

favors attackers too heavily

It really depends on the map. Some just work better than others. I just stick to hostage and secure area

it's sort of offset by diffusing taking so long, but I think it should be a little longer desu

There's some shit I'm getting really fed up of lately

>teammates spotting with valk cams
>lone wolf thermite players
>reinforcing between the objective to trap teammates out when shtf
>people who sit on one doorway on attack and never enter
>the first round quitter, the backfiller and the double quitter syndrome

2 floor bombsites are cancer

Same.
Also people q'ing cross continental servers for advantages and niggers who don't shut the fuck up when they're dead.

>Just learned earlier today that bomb in T-hunt requires you defuse both bombs instead of just one.
>With only one defuser.
Whitemasks literally playing on easy mode.

>and niggers who don't shut the fuck up when they're dead.
This so much.
>Tend not to instantly shoot if I'm the last one left versus several and and enemy has his back turned because sometimes not instantly shooting is the best play to make
>"YOU SAW HIM"

But why is her name Ash? 6 billion

>dies within ten seconds of round start
>backseat games and lectures me on inane shit like how I'm looking to low when walking around and no one's near

Post shit that pisses you off. I'll start.
>about to pick up armor
>webm related happens
Too many fucking times.

>white skin
Well memed my white friend

That's a Bandit player alright

Did he knife the armor?

Yep.

My favorite is the "LE EBIN ROAM UNTIL ALL MY TEAMMATES ARE DEAD AND THE OBJECTIVE IS 50% TAKEN" meme.
It's also my favorite when someone loses a 1v1 and instantly blames his teammate because "If you were right behind me I wouldn't have gotten instantly headshot."
Every single fucking time someone loses a 1v1 they scan their brain and put their brain VHS to the exact spot someone got them killed because apparently getting out skilled isn't something that happens to pubstars.

Is there any way to make it so I can see outside on daytime maps?

Looking out windows is just impossible with how bright it is. But I can't just turn down general brightness because then I can't see inside.

point your gun outside and wait.
This annoys me when it's someone who isn't suited to roaming

>It's also my favorite when someone loses a 1v1 and instantly blames his teammate because "If you were right behind me I wouldn't have gotten instantly headshot."
Also this is the exact fucking inverse of how that works.
When I'm right behind a teammate I have to be careful as fuck because people like to strafe into my bullets as I'm shooting. Always a headshot too because >aiming for the chest

I feel it's pretty common sense that if the counter drops from
4V5
3V5, you should start thinking about helping with the objective instead of alt walking all the way around the fucking map.
But instead you get retards trying to get the SUPER EPIC BOSS Caveria interrogation only to have 1 teammate left who's getting his ass handed to him even when he gets a free wallhack.

Shes pretty much as white as it gets.

She doesnt even have an accent

>try to toss a cam through gap above reinforcement
>goes straight through then dies
>wall was bandited

Is downing based off your health %?

I tried to get a teammate to reset me in ranked, but I had 2 health and a footshot killed me

To be fair I usually play roamer and at times my team just falls apart at the objective before I can even get there in time.
I'm at the other side of the map because I spotted two dip shits on camera jerking each other off in a closet and apparently a single dude just decimated 3team mates on the objective without taking a single shot who are now yelling at me for being nowhere near the place.

Yeah no shit I'm not over there, if I knew all of you were going to get dropped by a single guys magazine I would've not left.

>tfw playing Montagne and turning roamers into cuckolds as I block them from being able to defend the objective and all they can do is watch in impotent rage.

I'm getting really fed up with getting paired up with people who pick recruit while defending. Not even new players (even though those tick me off as well).
He's the kind of /pol/ retard that thinks being born outside of a majority white country means you can't be white, ignore him

At that point you can't be blamed.
However you still have to adapt to changes.
If 2 or 3 of your team mates bite it you have to simply go back and hold, and there are many roamers who simply will not do it, it's like they're on autopilot and if they can't pull off "Le ebin flank" then they don't give a fuck.

>Talking about race, ethnicity, and skin color regarding Brazilians
Stop, whiteboi

There's literally nothing wrong with playing discount bandit.

what does that have anything to do with anything lol

For some reason I really get ticked off when the bottom enemy player says "GG" in all chat.

recruit gets 3 barbed wire and a shield at the same time. That's actually very useful especially in the area in front of the room with the overturned table, given that you can cover a lot of area with that much barbed wire.

>Headshotting a blackbeard through his shield
I shouldn't appreciate the netcode being this garbage but fuck me if I didn't feel good.

*clarifying that this is in context of plane

Leave it to a black thug to let a snake, which is an animal known to give humans Salmonella, smell something he puts directly into his body.

Maybe they should make a defense op I enjoy playing desu.

>thug
nice profiling

It's flexxing whiteboi

>not going nitro so you can be king snackbar of fast

>I'm getting really fed up with getting paired up with people who pick recruit while defending
What, is this in casual? Who cares, m8. You probably noticed this past week that people are picking GSG9 recruits for the pretzel charm.

pretty sure that dudes in a class, and it looks like that snake is his bro

I just wish Blitz could even come close to Monty in terms of pissing someone off

I really like how it's a bunch of Recruits doing the methods. It's cute like they're barely learning the ropes.

Oh please
>Flashing downed defenders.
Blitz used to be god tier at trashing roamers until unextended shields became jokes.

>picking a fight with a c4-carrying operator
>turning your back on jaeger and doc who are both inside the objective room

lucky

Bleh, meant to quote

>Hostage.
>Trap the last defender alive in a room as Mont.
>Watch him melee away at me as I spam pings to try and get my team to move on the hostage.

My man Recruit had those clowns suppressed until he got got. Jaeger came from the room sprinting at me to try and get behind me but Ash got him and Doc huddled into a little corner and died. Sometimes things just go right

whats up with that quality homie

30fps webm on top of 2 year old computer

can't wait for an upgrade

Bless us The One True God Bandit
May our peeks be picks and our roaming radical
Deliver us from discord shitposting and the false Lord Tachanka

>tfw you realize the Blackbeard nerf didn't do anything but make the people that played him play even lamer than before

Oh god is this going to be a thing now?

>round 1 quitters
>next round get a clanfag
>demands I switch to a class
>he dies almost instantly
>quits
I wish there was a way to filter people, but I'd never find a game.

No, it's some equally Reddit individual trying to force another meme now that it's clear that everyone here despises the Tachanka shit.

>Get meleed while playing a shield character.
>I am knocked to the floor and my pants magically vanish as I go ass up face down.

>Melee a shield character.
>Whiff through the shield and do near fatal health damage as he OHKO's my face in.
i just can't ever do it.

I'm like the opposite.
>join a game
>it's either me with literal retards, me against a full premade of Gold+ players, or a combination of both
>join mid game in an 0-2
>join into a game with people that won't fucking stop trying to be "funny"
>end up just quitting a round or two into all my games because I can't just get a team that's not L I T E R A L L Y retarded

I usually just carry 2-3 people that go 1-4 and don't contribute shit except reinforcements.

>be blitz
>run up on a frost cornered
>flash the fuck out of her while dumping rounds into her
>she's legit almost dead and I have more bullets left
>she throws a wild knife while she is directly in front of me
>I die

I was never more pissed at this game until that moment.

Fuck you steve.

t.astro

Caveira once knifed me through my extended shield while blocking a door.

Even she was surprised.

You think a well educated person would do that?
>dude I did something incredibly stupid and reckless that's how tough I am
He should have paid attention when his teacher taught him about how snakes can give you Salmonella then.

I bet you don't even fuck snakes pussy ass nigga

>hip fire spas 12 into side room
>2 shells get an injure
Even with the nerf I think I'd rather have it over the mpx

>ADS fire 2 shells directly at an Ash 6 metres away
>She kills me, still at 100%HP
It's a pretty powerful shotty assuming the pellets fucking hit anything.

Never should you ever shoot through a small hole in a barricade.

To be fair ash is pretty broken in the current state of the game

There's my luck for the rest of the fucking year.