My sunroof got stuck open and a cat got inside and fucked my shit up...

My sunroof got stuck open and a cat got inside and fucked my shit up. What would you do to fix it or cover it Veeky Forums?

Find the cat that did it.
Use it's flesh.
Smile every time I looked up.

Just get a used headliner, failing that make a storage pouch that covers it and double as storage.

time for a new interior

Hahahahahaha
Okay anyways, clip a square out of the torn material.
Find material similar to yours, cut it to size, and spray glue it in place.

Cheapest way bro

Make a CB mount that you can relocate the switch to and put a CB there.

> Sunroof
Poorfag. Can't afford air conditioning?

Otherwise, just get it repaired. Or can't you afford to hire a professional to re-line your roof?
God, you must be poor.

>My sunroof got stuck open and a cat got inside and fucked my shit up. What would you do to fix it or cover it Veeky Forums?
Veeky Forums as fuck

GODAMMIT I WANT TO DO THAT!

Holy fuck
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen

How could anyone not like this

How the fuck does this happen? If it gets stuck open, you find a way to close it, or you immediately cover it with plastic and/or tape

I have a mighty need for a Metro and a trip to goodwill.

>Get Excedrin Migraine pills
>Press pills into soft cat treats
>Leave cat treats around car
>Wait 1 night
>Find dead kitty
>Shove in neighbor's mailbox

As for the car? Duct tape

>kill a cat because OP is an idiot
You should seriously kill yourself or at least leave your edge at /b/

Dope as fuck

Do this. Makes sure you get the longest antenna you can, ideally two of them dual mounted. I always kek when I see sedans with oversize CB antennas

>Calling a clearly sarcastic post "edge" with that much edge

You're trying too hard, faggot

There's at least a 65% chance it was feral. More in the city and country, less in the suburbs.

CB antennas are usually pretty small, you sure you're not looking at a hammobile? Hams have no use for CB except to talk to people without a license.

I'm talking about a setup like the truck in my pic, though ideally a bit longer. Antenna length can vary a lot. They all have roughly 102 inches of actual antenna in them, but most coil it to keep the overall length reasonable.

And by all antennas I meant all CB antennas. Not talking about ham or anything else

this
Teach that fucker a lesson OP

This, nuke em all. Nuke everyone except yourself, that'll learn em

It's the only way to be sure