Genesis G90

Will the G90 be to the automotive world what the Lexus LS series was back in the 1990's?

>$65k entry price
>RWD
>8 speed auto
>4650-4950 lb
>base twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve 3.3-liter V-6 making 365 hp/376 lb-ft
>optional DOHC 32-valve 5.0-liter V-8 making 420 hp/383 lb-ft

Seems pretty great for the price

>Hyundai Motors has deposited $0.02 into your account

Seems pretty pigfat. Also no ecoboost so not interested

Here is a picture of the interior

>not a chevy 350

Meh

>2016
>383lb/ft out of a 5.0L V8

your retarded forced meme is shit, kill yourself

Who cares? Shitty modern car design.

>Ford Motor Company has deposited $0.02 into your account

reminds me of the Lexus IS250 interior

Not bad for NA.

Too much for a Kiyundia. It would make a good lease vehicle though, for the business man who wants to look baller on a budget.

I bet you could pull the badges off and still pull ass on the strip, bitches don't know any better.

They totally ripped off Audi's grill and this on the wheel reminds me of a Chrysler badge.

I'm all for the Koreans going upmarket/pushing performance envelope but this isn't the way to do it.

Bodystyle reminds me of the ct6

I like it

Nope. The Lexus LS in the 1990's wasn't just about price and value, the reason why it shook the industry was because it was literally, objectively superior in material quality and construction. It took a while for other manufacturers to catch up. American car companies literally could not produce a similar vehicle without re-thinking their entire design, engineering, and manufacturing process. The Europeans didn't stand a chance, either.

>$65k entry price
>4650-4950 lb
>base twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve 3.3-liter V-6 making 365 hp/376 lb-ft
It's not that great honestly.

The shills said the same shit about the original Genesis when it came back. Not gonna happen this time, Koreans are too ugly and stupid.

They might be an alright buy on the used market when the massive depreciation kicks in though.

No, even if the G90 is as good as the LS was in the 90s (it wont), it still wont change the industry since it will not sell well.

brand value is a very important thing. Lexus came out with the LS400, which was probably the best sedan in the world at the time, while also falling back on the Toyota reliability meme.

Everyone who can afford these remembers the absolute shitboxes Hyundai was producing for the last 10-15 years. It will be awhile before they see success in the genesis brand

Genesis and N Performance

What a great time to be a Hyundai fan.

>literally, objectively superior in material quality and construction

not to the S-Class. It vastly surpassed the S-Class in value, no doubt, but in terms of quality they were certainly equals.

Uhhh... the LS beat the S class in terms of cabin noise, rise smoothness, handling and body panel fit. It took almost a decade for the S class to match how quiet the LS cabin was AND the filthy krauts had to sell it at a loss to do so. All while being less expensive and with an engine that's fucking FAA certified

Oh look, it's the user who just learned what a 350 SBC is.

You dont even have to pull badges, it has the gensis logo instead of the hyundai one

Convince some stupid bitch its a bentley no problem

Mercedes literally spent a billion dollars on the W140 trying to beat the LS